Thread: Welcome & Introduction Thread

Welcome & Introduction Thread

Hitman , my fav game series of all time.

Can't get enough of Agent47, I hope they keep the silent assassin style of killing/knocking out targets,etc.

There's not many games where you can kill a target with poison from a puffer fish and calmly walk out of the area in a nice suit.

I love the trial and error ways of trying to finish the game with barely a kill and no alarms tripped etc. It's such a drastic change of pace from twitch gaming.

I really, REALLY, I mean REALLY, really hope they don't over action-ize the game to point of ridiculousness. I know the common theme these days is to add a all you can eat buffet of action and MP , but please ,please DO NOT remove any stealth features found in the previous games.

If they do that then I can rest assured this will be a proper Hitman.

We have a multitude of action games to choose from ,a mountain of overabundance in that genre. But... the thinking man's hitman, the stealth game is a small, small option as far a new titles hitting the market.

Stealth...

that is all

German, very long time no see!

Good to have you back

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Stoked for another Hitman fix. It's also good to see a healthy contingent of folk from the DXHR forum over here already.

I love Blood Money, but I am sick of having to play it over and over again because no one has put out a decent stealth game in years. Hopefully Absolution fills this void. Long live 47!

I am Commander Shepard and i love the hitman series.

I should go....

I just came here to post how awesome this game is going to be.
    I know it, because it is THE Hitman series.

All though from the trailer there, I enjoyed that naked body, let's home Hitman will be uncensored like Witcher 2? :P

Hello All! So excited!!!!!

Hi.
    signature image

Hello. I am from the stereotypically cold and snowy lands of Russia. And i can't wait for the next Hitman game as the series has the best stealth\action\style\anything.

Ah ..
    Freakin love fourums. Love Hitman more, thought I'd jump on the bandwagon early.

so far this game is looking good.

hi cliff how you doin

Hi
    Like the trailer and I should check the hitman series never play them before.
    signature image

Hitman 1 is difficult due there is no save game ability and the graphics are a bit low however it's worth trying. Hitman 2 and 3 are much better and their storyline is impressive aswell as gameplay and graphics.

hey

Awesomenessssssssssssssssssss gameeeeee ^_^

I'm waiting for you agent 47 .

Hello , I'm a new guy , I 'm from Thailand , it's nice to meet fans games EDIOS and IO-Interactive .

Hello , I'm a new guy

To the two new memebers welcome to Edos forums and enjoy your stay
    signature image

Originally Posted by LaraCroftFanForever
    Thank you so much .

Originally Posted by LaraCroftFanForever
    Thank you so much .
    Yeah , me too

Thank you so much LaraCroftFanForever .

To the developers:

I cant tell you how excited I am for this game. I knew something was missing in my life and this is the answer. When I first heard a new Hitman game was coming I literally almost crapped my pants. Anyways, looking forward to the game. This is my most anticipated release. Cheers

-Jerm

A big hello to all you new guys, girls and assassins.

Don't be afraid to chat with those of us who are already here.

We don't (usually) bite.

Hi everyone, don't know what to say, I am eager to see how this game will be like, I love Hitman games and I hope this one will meet our high expectations.

Oh, just recognized that theres a welcome thread Anyway, heres another hitman-gameplay-lover from Austria Cant wait for the new Game (im in since Silent Assassin), I will definitly buy it.

Page 2 of 5 First First 12345 Last