Thread: how to save the just cause game

how to save the just cause game

how to save the just cause game

i finish missions but i don't know how to save the game.i do this missions everytime ..please help to learn me how to save the game

all your base are belong to us
    SWAN DIVE! Into the best night of your life.

Go blow yourself up .......

Wow thanks guys you are really helpful! I got the same problem, I bought this game 2 days ago. It is a ton of fun except for the saves.

Are you playing an actual video game for the very first time in your life?
    Cause the game ... umm ... autosaves ... so how can this be a problem, if you don't even have to do anything to save the game?

Geez...
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

The game has an autosave system, but I prefer to save manually and then load that save manually. I just press START and choose to save there. Loading the save takes you to the Stronghold that was nearest to you when the game was saved. Karl Blaine's house is your first "Stronghold" and you get it when you do the second of the two required Agency missions in the beginning. After those two missions you can free-roam and find more missions and more Chaos opportunities and eventually more Stronghold takeovers. Karl Blaine's house is a strange Stronghold, because you can't see it in your map marked as a Stronghold. Or marked as anything. Its location is X:17276, Y:14343.
    It is a just cause to just cause chaos in Just Cause just cause it is fun.
    100 bonus missions right here. One hundred!

Stop acting elite and be gentle with the newbies, guys.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

How gentle can one be in this situation? (see me referring to myself as 'one' to prove my l33t skills... :P )

Peace.

What if we ARE elite?

Anyways, though ... save/load -thingy is generally found in pause/start -menu so ...
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

Originally Posted by RedPillow
    What if we ARE elite?

Anyways, though ... save/load -thingy is generally found in pause/start -menu so ...
    But what if you don't know what that IS? (this comment sounded better in my head i can assure you lol)

Originally Posted by DeHuntsman
    But what if you don't know what that IS? (this comment sounded better in my head i can assure you lol)
    Lol I hope no-one is actually that stupid... I mean start menu is pretty self-explanatory (woop big words... fear me :P )