Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748
Results 1,176 to 1,187 of 1187

Thread: TR Forum Welcome & Navigation Thread | Introduce yourself here!

Hi, My name is June, I am a tax accountant, a mother, translator, originally from China and currently living in U.S.A (for 1/3 of my life). I am also a co-administer/webmaster of Official Tomb Raider Fan site - China. Which is also the largest Tomb Raider Fan Site in Asia.

I started my first Tomb Raider game in 1998, my favorite ones are Tomb Raider 4 and Rise of the tomb raider. I love both classic and rebooted Lara, as a female player, she was a role model for a long time to me. I also love both tomb raider movies, and the comics (Top Cow).

Welcome to our humble abode, Gabriel and June

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

hello

Evening everybody!
    Am I the only one who thinks the mix between forum profile and SE profile is kind of confusing?
    I'm here at the forum because... I'm working on a cosplay... and I wanna show it to somebody when it's finished. Maybe it will be a big fail, I don't know yet.

Also, how do I change my avatar?

Thanks!!

bye

Welcome, KittenRoyale

Looking forward to see your cosplay What are you going as?

Avatar - http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/pro...?do=editavatar

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

I'm (hopefully) making a sort of stylistic version of Lara Croft from the Cyberpunk 2077 universe...

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by xXTombRaiderXx View Post
    Hey guys welcome to The TR fourm , youll love it
    Hi,I'm Angelindark787.At 57 I'm a somewhat older gamer and new to gaming too.I love rise of the tombraider and found this fantastic forum....
    Pardon me for being thick ha ha but I cannot work out how to post a question so would you guys help me on a couple of things....Toxicity expedition card is rated a four star rare card is it classed as a foil card or only usable once?
    Score attack voice of God challenge "Archeolgy "=destroy scrolls in racks !I cannot work out how to complete the challenge?no fire arrows and cannot see how else to do the task I've seen no Molotovs laying about either as you do ha ha!
    I'm so pleased to have found this brilliant forum and it's fab the way on here we can introduce ourselves but I am really struggling on where it is I should post questions ....do I have to search through numerous thread to find something relevant to a question or do I go to the last page on here and just post a question .There is post a quick reply etc but on faq section it's confusing.
    The only complaint I could ever have had is I wish tombraider games came out more frequently but after playing Rottr such an amazing quality game it's worth waiting for .
    I'm a kidney patient needing a transplant so rottr has been fantastic for me .Finding this forum is just the icing on the cake ...big thanks x

Hi everyone on here (fellow TR fans) I am 37 years old & live in Manchester, England. I've been playing TR since Ps1 days in 1996. I absolutely love the 2013 TR reboot & ROTTR, I own then both on Xbox 360, as well as now on PS4 (difinitive & 20 year anniversary edition) they look great on PS4, but I respect the fact that they also look AMAZING on 360 (big shout out to Nixxes for the unbelievable ports) I also purchased the season pass on 360, but I don't understand why we don't get Blood ties & Lara's nightmare on that also , seeing it was £20) I can't wait for the next game & I'm currently playing Uncharted 4 & Uncharted Nathan Drake collection

introduction

hi to all. my name is Stephen David. I am English and love heavy rock and metal. I am 64 years young and love playing games on my xbox one. Racing games, borderlands and tombraider are my favourites.

Hi y'all. Been away for a while for various reasons. What did I miss?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    Hi y'all. Been away for a while for various reasons. What did I miss?
    Hey there buddy. Long time no see. What have you been up to

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Hey there buddy. Long time no see. What have you been up to
    Its been hectic! New job and finishing my degree mainly, but lots of other life stuff. Hope your well?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    Its been hectic! New job and finishing my degree mainly, but lots of other life stuff. Hope your well?
    Not too bad

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748