Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: TR Forum Welcome & Navigation Thread | Introduce yourself here!

Welcome, Coralie! You have such a sweet name.

welcome Coralie

Thank you

A very warm welcome, Coralie and mugenkb1

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Welcome Coralie
    and of course also all the other ones^^
    http://hiropon056.deviantart.com/ Do it like a Dudette! signature image

Hey, I'm Tessa. Used to be a regular member here but had to give up forum surfing for a while because I was just toooo busy. I'm 18, live around the Texas Austin area and love to write and play piano. :3 That and of course I'm crazy about Tomb Raider, I'm literally a life long fan. xD Hope to see you around~

Oh dear i've got some work to do, been away for a while due to a small holiday, time to get back to my duties.

Now lets start with a mass greeting. Welcome my fellow Tomb Raiders Olenko, OnemorePike, Copeland, mugenkb1, Laras Justice, Coralie and welcome back topazmyst.It's a pleasure to have you join our army *cough* community I would recommend getting yourselves a nice avatar and signature to help yourself stand out amongst the crowd.

And now for the thread links.

Keep your eyes peeled on the forum announcement thread

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=123209

Here is our general chat forum, feel free to join in and talk about what ever is on your mind

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...87700&page=344

and of course our navigation thread

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=115166

I hope you alll enjoy your stay here in the Tomb raider forums

and to Driber sorry I've been away
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

hi im new here, look forward to sharing my thoughts with everyone

Welcome, MissShortieB!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    and to Driber sorry I've been away
    lol, don't sweat it, man.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

hey there, MissShortieB! feel yourself at home
    signature image

Hi there, My name is Sara, 24, live in New Hampshire USA, I been a fan since 1999, and cosplayer since 2006... I run www.laracroftcosplay.com and couldnt be happier about this new game they are releasing! can't wait

Hello there, Sara! I've just remembered having stumbled upon your fansite once, may I just say that it's an honour to welcome you here I hope you'll enjoy your stay as much as I do. We're all crazily impatient over the new TR, I'd happily submit myself to a hibernation experiment, only to be awakened by the time it's out.
    signature image

Thank you so very much for the warm welcome! It's a huge pleasure to be among you all.
    and tell me about it lol, i actually have a counter going as of today we are waiting another 258 days, 1hour and 5 mins lol

welcome Sara
    Thats a really cool website I wish i also could do cosplays but i weigh much more than all those beautiful girls there
    well.. whatever... make yourself at home

Quote Originally Posted by SaraCroft View Post
    i actually have a counter going as of today we are waiting another 258 days, 1hour and 5 mins lol
    Saw that one, looks great! It's kinda frustrating to look at though, given how long we gotta wait till March 2013
    signature image

im sorry , im just gonna burst any day now , and it putting it into days somehow grounds me lol

@Hiropon
    i actually have alot of gorgous plus size cosplayers in the gallery if you want to do it, do it ! its fun as hell trust me

im sorry , im just gonna burst any day now , and it putting it into days somehow grounds me lol
    Don't sweat it lol, I do like the idea, it's just that I cannot quite contain the excitement myself once again, welcome aboard and hope to see you around.
    Btw, I love how our community is growing, so many people join daily it's unbelievable. it feels really good to be a part of something so big
    signature image

I had an account her a long time ago, i just lost my info and havnt been able to recover them so i made a new one

welcome to the forum guys
    signature image

hey im becky, iv bin a fan of tomb raider from the very start love playing them, soo cant wait for this new one very excited

Welcome, Becky!

Hi there, My name is Sara, 24, live in New Hampshire USA, I been a fan since 1999, and cosplayer since 2006... I run www.laracroftcosplay.com and couldnt be happier about this new game they are releasing! can't wait
    Welcome back, SaraCroft

Nice website you've got there.

There seems to be a little error at the bottom, though. The page is spewing out a bunch of HTML source code.

I had an account her a long time ago, i just lost my info and havnt been able to recover them so i made a new one
    If you remember what username or email address you used, I might be able to help you recover it

oh shoot is that the timer? i had a little count down timer for the game added to the bottom of the page, please let me know how it looks now

i just see the timer there

so its fixed?

Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast