Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: TR Forum Welcome & Navigation Thread | Introduce yourself here!

Quote Originally Posted by ajrich17901 View Post
    Been registered here for a bit but never got around to posting much. My name is AJ, decided to be more active here since this is the only TR community that doesn't get out of hand, most TR sites I've been on love bashing members for their opinions, so I'm hoping this place will be different.
    Welcome, AJ!!!! I just registered yesterday!! I already love it here!! I know u will too! Everybody is friendly here!!

Hey, Becca!! Welcome to the forums!! Glad you are part of the Tomb Raider community again! You picked the best forum to be a part of! I am new member here and I love it here!! By the way I read all of it!

welcome both.

@AJ
    i think you will be ok here. so far no one got bashed here for their opinion. if so, then a mod will remove it or give a warning.

@TRkuchen
    may i ask why the name "kuchen"? does it mean you know german?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by MusicFreak2013 View Post
    Hey, Becca!! Welcome to the forums!! Glad you are part of the Tomb Raider community again! You picked the best forum to be a part of! I am new member here and I love it here!! By the way I read all of it!
    hehe, Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks View Post

@TRkuchen
    may i ask why the name "kuchen"? does it mean you know german?
    A few years ago I took an interest in German for a while, but I havent looked at it in ages and don't really remember too much. My online aliases used to be things like Eierkuchen etc, but I changed them to TRkuchen, because I love Tomb Raider and Cake. And I just like the way it sounds really

Quote Originally Posted by TombRaiderKuchen View Post
    A few years ago I took an interest in German for a while, but I havent looked at it in ages and don't really remember too much. My online aliases used to be things like Eierkuchen etc, but I changed them to TRkuchen, because I love Tomb Raider and Cake. And I just like the way it sounds really
    lol, ok.
    if it comes to kuchen, i like chocolate. yes, even when im a big boy, i still like chocolate very much

i know german, so if you have any questions, you can ask me
    signature image

Welcome to our latest new members

@MusicFreak2013 and ajrich17901: No need to be nervous or worried about sharing your opinions on these boards!

As said before, the Eidos Forums are different than most gaming communities on the internet. Here you won't have to worry about having your opinions bashed (or, in the rare cases this does happen, one of the mods will step in) because this is a pretty friendly and welcoming community.

Everyone is free to express their opinions on this forum, as long as it's done in a civilized way. We do not tolerate rudeness around here, especially not towards new members. So sit back and relax

Other things about me: I collect retro video games
    Cool, what are your favorites?

I'm a big Mario fan (as you can tell by my avatar ) and Zelda fan, myself. Or are we talking much more retro than that?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Thanks Driber for the warm welcome! I was a little anxious to post stuff here at first, but not anymore. I didn't know everyone was so nice!! Thanks everyone!!! I am glad I joined this forum!

Hi and welcome

a pleasure to meet all of you, Nadine, Phonix630, Mitchell Aj and Becca

hope you will enjoy your time here at the forums we are all friendly people so no need to be afraid to post

If it helps here are some useful links

for our Navigation thread click here

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=115166

for our famous Thread of randonmess/Humble abode click here

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...87700&page=339

and for the latest competition click here

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=124079

everyone is pretty artsy here so you'll see quite a few fan made pictures (which are amazing)

don't forget to get yourself a sweet signature and an avatar picture

any questions feel free to message me
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    Hi and welcome

a pleasure to meet all of you, Nadine, Phonix630, Mitchell Aj and Becca

hope you will enjoy your time here at the forums we are all friendly people so no need to be afraid to post

If it helps here are some useful links

for our Navigation thread click here

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=115166

for our famous Thread of randonmess/Humble abode click here

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...87700&page=339

and for the latest competition click here

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=124079

everyone is pretty artsy here so you'll see quite a few fan made pictures (which are amazing)

don't forget to get yourself a sweet signature and an avatar picture

any questions feel free to message me
    Thanks DanialSun for the warm welcome, and for the links! I have submitted an entry to the latest contest, although I'm fairly certain that unless there's a miracle waiting on the horizon, I don't have a chance lol. There's always the random drawing though. I haven't really been a part of a forum since I joined an all girl gaming clan, back when I played counter-strike on the pc (around 2000-2002). The navigation here is a bit different than I remember. :P

@Phoenix630 not a problem aah but its the participation that counts, i can't actually enter these competitions as I have no artistic talent what so ever, only ones i can enter are the ones that just require you to submit your name lol

ah counter strike was an amazing game, I think they are making a new one but i'm not 100%on that one
    signature image

Thanks so much Danielsun for the friendly welcome and thanks for the links! Thanks for being nice.

all in a days work my friend any questions just ask
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post

Cool, what are your favorites?

I'm a big Mario fan (as you can tell by my avatar ) and Zelda fan, myself. Or are we talking much more retro than that?
    Well the oldest kind of retro I have would be my ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64 games

This is some of my stuff. Quite an unclear photo really, but there is Gameboy, Game Gear, about 200 PS1 titles, N-Gage, Gamecube, Megadrive, Wonderswan, Xbox, PS2, SNES, NES, CD-i, Game.com, N64, Master System, Saturn, Dreamcast.. The modern stuff is mainly my other halfs. The old PC games, the Speccy and the C64 and some other stuff is through the house.

Kinda an oldish pic though.

Other than Tomb Raider, I don't really know what my favourites are anymore XD

Hey... I guess I should introduce myself again, as I haven't been in these parts for a very long time

The last time I was here, I remember having heated debates with people about the content of Legend. I remember begging CD to put some more clothes on Lara... alas, it was not to be

I originally joined because I loved Tomb Raider, and these forums are way better than TRF. I guess I came back because I missed the place, and am excited about the new game. I don't recognise anyone though, so I guess all the old timers have moved on.
    signature image

@TombRaiderKuchen, wow that is an impressive collection

welcome (back) StarChampagne hope you enjoy your stay here
    feel free to create new threads for discussions

Hi there! My name is André, I'm from Portugal and I love video games which I consider todays big art form, movies and literature (I'm a bit of a writer myself). I always was huge fan of Squaresoft, now Square Enix, and Tomb Raider was one of my intruduction to story based video games and never looked back since. However, I would never in my wildest dreams thought I would see Tomb Raider published by Square, and with cinematics made by Square's outstading cinematics team! Geekgasm!

By the way, such an awesome collection!
    Well the oldest kind of retro I have would be my ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64 games

This is some of my stuff. Quite an unclear photo really, but there is Gameboy, Game Gear, about 200 PS1 titles, N-Gage, Gamecube, Megadrive, Wonderswan, Xbox, PS2, SNES, NES, CD-i, Game.com, N64, Master System, Saturn, Dreamcast.. The modern stuff is mainly my other halfs. The old PC games, the Speccy and the C64 and some other stuff is through the house.

Kinda an oldish pic though.

Other than Tomb Raider, I don't really know what my favourites are anymore XD

Hello, I'm from Los Angeles, 37 year old guy. I've never played a Tomb Raider game before, I'd been indifferent to this game until I read some exciting new infos on a forum today, so I decided to register to discuss with you guys here.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderpho View Post
    Hello, I'm from Los Angeles. I've never palyed a Tomb Raider game before, I'd been indfferen to this game until I read some exciting new infos on a forum today, so I decided to register to discuss with you guys here.

Welcome!

It's great to have a member who didn't play previous TR games. I think you will be an objective voice here because most of us here (inclding me) will probably compare new TR game to previous games.

welcome to the forum. dont worry, you are not the only one here who hasnt played the older titles. so you can relax.
    signature image

welcome

Time to present myself a bit too ^^

...I don't know what to say actually XD. I'm an almost 29 french girl, rather small and always missing time to make all my geeky wishes come true!

I always been a Tomb Raider fan, as it was my very first video game on PS one along with Rayman. But the big thing is that it's because of Lara Croft that I began to draw seriously (I was doing a few fanarts already, but only in anime style).
    My favourite TR episode is still the 4th one, although I could have love Underworld if there would have been more areas like Thailand.

I just love to play, draw, paint, sculpt, sew, make cosplays... I enjoy anything that is more or less artistic and nothing can stop me if I want to try something new (I like challenges ), even if I fail at the end...

Well, once you get started there a lot to say ! I could go on and speak about my passions, but there are so many... Anyway, I'm glad I joined here, it's been a while since I had enough time for forums. I must admit the contests around helped me a lot into participating again ^^

Welcome Priscilla good to see you around, keeping track of your work on DA and i'm very impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by TranceTrouble View Post
    Welcome Priscilla good to see you around, keeping track of your work on DA and i'm very impressed.
    Thank you so much
    I hope I will manage to keep involved here, it was so easier to participate when I was still a student

I new and I do not even know that can be said here I sit I wait an answer from a competition

welcome prisillia
    signature image

Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast