Thread: Who out there misses 25tl?

Who out there misses 25tl?

Who out there misses 25tl?

I want to know how many 25TL fans are still on this forum. I played 25 To Life for many years. It was the first game i played online and I was so into the online play and community that it was the only game i touched for 3-4 years. Untill the server was cut in 2009, when i finally went out and bought a ps3 and cod4. I still play with a dozen people on PS3 that all would tell the same story of 25TL. I think personnally 25TL was the best online game ever. It cant compete with new graphics or technology used in todays games but, the feel of controling your character, the feel of aiming, the character customizations, and the best online set up iv seen yet. There was clans & clan pages, friend list, option to follow friends nand clan members into rooms and games, and working stats and clan stats. There was problems with endless out of map glitches and cheats, thankfully been fixed solution on ps3 for most part. There was also the ability to make or join a custom room that whoever is hosting had complete control over including option for ranked or unranked. This led to many people cheating and "ranking up" against themselves. A issue adressed in todays online games, but unless the are completely random rooms, which is boring, will never be controlled. My PS3 tag is DominatioN-25TL and the leader of NTC since 25TL. I wanna hear your opinion so please post.

Long time Dom..

It was a horrible game.. Complete let down.