Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Questionnaire, thank you all

  1. #1
    sok27 is offline Former Crystal Dynamics Community Manager
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    36

    Questionnaire, thank you all

    Thanks for your participation in the survey. We really appreciate all the replies, and we will be going thru every one of them. Your answers provide us great data, and the response so far has been terrific!

    We will leave this up for 3-4 weeks, and then we will give away the signed Game Informer Tomb Raider.

    For those who have not seen the questionnaire you can go to

    www.tombraider.com

    Cheers, and as always you can reach me at...please feel free to contact me anytime.

    Twitter - @sokrox
    Email - sfernandez@crystald.com

    Scott

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,316
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to share our thoughts with the dev team.
    Is there any chance to post the overall results of some questions in the survey? That would be really cool.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by chriss99 View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to share our thoughts with the dev team.
    Is there any chance to post the overall results of some questions in the survey? That would be really cool.
    Yes it would be nice to see the "results". At least those you had to tick the box
    signature image

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,542
    It was lots of fun. We should do this again some time
    signature image

  5. #5
    Was a pretty interesting one, ta for the opportunity.

    Although, after sleeping I only remember that I answered for the DLC question that I'd be interested in seeing a re-working of various scenes in order to incorporate familiarity to the player by showcasing cast of later (Previous) games that Lara, as a character doesn't know yet but you as the player indeed does.

    I went into more detail mind.

  6. #6
    Thank you Scott and everyone at CD for taking such time to seek and study fan oppinions. Is fantastic to see you going to that level of effort.

    I too would be interested to see the results and it would help inspire more directed discusions on here. Maybe you could give us a quick summary of the results when you get them.
    signature image

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    607
    What they said

  8. #8
    So who else took the opportunity to rant away in the 'open' sections?
    signature image

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post
    So who else took the opportunity to rant away in the 'open' sections?
    I certainly did
    signature image

  10. #10
    I know right? All the anger, all the frustration...

    I joke.


    signature image

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post
    I know right? All the anger, all the frustration...

    I joke.


    Good thing I wasn't exposed to gamma radiation
    signature image

  12. #12
    I forgot to put that IF there is multiplayer (rumor's abound), could you please be able to grapple people off ledges into lava? Still not entirely sure how multiplayer would work, but that's what I thought about Assassin's Creed and Uncharted, I'm sure the talented people at CD would find a way (Guardian notwithstanding). Though personally I'd rather take an exceptional single-player mode...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Plymouth, UK
    Posts
    6,475
    Quote Originally Posted by TombReaver View Post
    I forgot to put that IF there is multiplayer (rumor's abound), could you please be able to grapple people off ledges into lava? Still not entirely sure how multiplayer would work, but that's what I thought about Assassin's Creed and Uncharted, I'm sure the talented people at CD would find a way (Guardian notwithstanding). Though personally I'd rather take an exceptional single-player mode...
    I'm sure they said that multiplayer was the last thing on their mind?
    Multiplayer isn't a Tomb Raider thing anyway, i wouldn't see the point in it IMO
    signature image

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by a big house View Post
    I'm sure they said that multiplayer was the last thing on their mind?
    Multiplayer isn't a Tomb Raider thing anyway, i wouldn't see the point in it IMO
    Well, I hope there is regardless if it's 'Tomb Raider' or not. Why? I tend to spend more time playing games when my mates come around now and we tend to avoid solely single players as it's hardly fun watching someone play through a game while you sit there and they play.

    But it should be optional, of course.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,751
    I felt like a few of the questions had limited answers, and I would have liked to have seen questions about how we feel about marketing. Overall, though, I'm glad I participated.
    signature image

  16. #16
    I wonder how many answers were sent so far
    Adventure found me...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •