Thread: We want your Xbox videos! (well, us and Insider Moves)

We want your Xbox videos! (well, us and Insider Moves)

We want your Xbox videos! (well, us and Insider Moves)

Hey everyone,

I've been chatting with the bods over at Xbox (MrPointyHead and SuperKaylo to be more precise) and they've recently let slip that what they'd really like is to see, swoon and showcase some of your videos on a forthcoming edition of Insider Moves!

What we need is the most awesome, thrilling and downright mental Xbox 360 Just Cause 2 videos you can make. Don't hold back.

Capture them in the highest possible quality you can (sadly, mobile phone off of your screen won't do) and upload them on to YouTube. Then simply post your videos in this thread, along with your gamertag for recognition, and i'll pass them on to the guys over at Xbox. If they think they're good enough (WHICH OF COURSE THEY WILL) then you could end up seeing your clip in an upcoming episode of Insider Moves streaming on your 360 dashboard.

Time is tight so you best get cracking. Break the mould, wow the world and become a star.
    Got twitter? Follow me for the coolest of updates. @mycoldman

do i put up a link here, or the actual video?

Flying......
    everyone wants too
    just cause provides this.

After many hrs of practice i have mastered the skill of proximity basejumping and heli-jumping within the world of just cause.
    join my channel on youtube (my username on youtube is also jdizzle134,http://www.youtube.com/user/jdizzle1.../0/zUR3vJcTetQ[/url]) to see some of my flights.
    i call for a wingsuit update on just cause 2 and in every future just cause 2 game
    once this style of gameplay has been mastered its the ultimate in extreme sports gameplay
    i dont think people, maybe even the makers realise what is possible in this world and engine
    Bring on winsuits with more forward flight momentum and higher cliffs.
    join me in flight, watch my vids, practice makes perfect, and come on avalance!! bring on the advance human flight action, this games needs wingsuits!!

Originally Posted by Sarg Stig
    do i put up a link here, or the actual video?
    Post a link, or the video... whichever works best for you.

Originally Posted by mycoldman
    Post a link, or the video... whichever works best for you.
    k thanks

Don't forget guys, we need your gamertag too, in order for Insider Moves to consider your clips!

Originally Posted by Sarg Stig
    is this some sort of joke ?

I finally made a Just Cause 2 video. 10 tips for Just Cause 2. You can find it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmg-RXb5oxU

I am not actually expecting this video to be featured at Insider Moves because:
    a) It is quite long
    b) It is not very mental
    c) It is recorded with a camera, though not with a cellphone camera.

But if Insider Moves wants some insider moves, that is what this video is about, kind of. And it is Xbox 360 version.
    The gamertag is Janmanni. I have a silver account and I am very rarely at Xbox Live.
    It is a just cause to just cause chaos in Just Cause just cause it is fun.
    100 bonus missions right here. One hundred!

Great competition. Looks like it was a fun thing to compete in. Wish I came earlier

JC2 Advanced Stunting Montage

So I just joined the forums and I wanna try and get my videos out there. Check out my Advanced Stunting montage and see what you think...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5AR0MY62sQ