Thread: Never looked at it that way before ...

Never looked at it that way before ...

Wink Never looked at it that way before ...

Hi , this is the moment where we say things that are so outlandishly true that shows we've finally lost it ... again ...

In this topic we will list the the things in the Kane & Lynch franchise that we either didn't quite 'noticed' it before or simply didn't realize the full extent of its ingenuity ...
    Yep , we are going to look at things as far fetched as possible ...

For example we already discussed about the metaphors of the two dogs ... but did you also realize that:

- Brady and the girl dies in a fish-market, next to fishes, hence they are "sleeping with the fishes".

- As one of his most memorable lines, Glazer remarked that he doesn't care if one of his lad's mother "has got *** head cancer". Glazer eventually dies by having his head blown up like a watermelon.

- In the end of Dead Men's first chapter, of all the places they could be in, The7 decided to fight off the cops by using a donut shop as a fort.
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Wink

- As an emphasis on how screwed up Lynch and Kane are compared to the average criminals, the only bank robbery scene of the franchise wasn't for the money, nor was it even a 'robbery' to begin with, but rather Kane's personal fear of having The7 'know' he really stole and stashed the briefcase on purpose. Hence why making a simple withdrawal wouldn't be good for his ego's 'image'.

- The reason why the games are so short are in fact an intentional metaphor to the saying that "life is short". And the repetitive nature of the game is also an obvious parallel to life. The DLCs have their own meanings as well: isn't it weird that 'Dope' is free ?

- None of the female characters wore glasses, in fact the only men who wore glasses were Lynch, one of The7's goons, Shangsi, Liam and Glazer. If there is one thing in common about these five men is that they are all bald. Clearly, IO is making a point about glasses-wearing men, and what that is, i'm not sure yet, but no doubt it's offensive.

Brady and the girl dies in a fish-market, next to fishes, hence they are "sleeping with the fishes".
    Lynch also says he's "small fish".

Thumbs Up

See ! GENIUS !!!! ...

And now , proof that Lynch is gay:

- His relationships with women always turned to , even a one night stand with Yoko ended with her death (though he did managed to get her pants down, at least). Kane, on the other hand, is his longest surviving 'partner'.

- Remember, Lynch wanted to Be with Kane and part of his crusade in Dead Men. Listen again to how he says "I should be on that list too..."

- In Dog Days, Lynch 'gives' Kane a handgun.

- Lynch elbow punches Kane.

- Lynch, naked, stands in front of Kane, naked, during slight yet painfully long 'pause' before actually untie him.

- Kane then asks Lynch if he wants to "talk about it".

- Lynch complains to Kane that he "can't wear" these clothes.

- Kane was angry that Lynch 'shot' Shangsi too soon.

- In fact Lynch was obviously jalous at how Kane wanted to keep Shangsi alive and having plans to "use him".

- Indeed, notice how Lynch always acted uncomfortable whenever Kane speaks of other men.

Voila

Exclamation

And let's not forget ! ...

- "The gas mask was 'hot' and... i'm telling you, they were 'swarming' !" ...

- And all the mumbling Lynch made when carrying Yoko around the Mizuki ...

Holy ! ...
    I mean listen ...
    Mizuki ...
    Xiu ...

Holy ! ...

Oh , and what about this one ...

- As noted, the last things you kill in Dog Days were two dogs, acting as a chiasmus or some sort to the protagonist. But let's look at it a little deeper: what is the common association between dogs and chinamen ? they eat them ! (the chinamen eats the dogs i mean , not the other way around , yes , sadly) And what is it that happens to Lynch and Kane throughout the game ? they get chased around by chinamen ! it all makes perfect sense !

Dog Days truly is the best game of all time and the leading definition of art itself ...

Anyone will says the contrary will get a hug and kiss from your lordship Grievous ...

Traumatised if you do ...
    Traumatised if you don't ...

Rolleyes

- Xiu and Lynch's apartment was on the fourth floor. The number four is pronounced the same as 'death' in chinese, naturally the number four is considered as a bad omen in china, so bad that (and this is true) you would rarely if ever find a 'fourth floor' in hotels and even department stores. You would technically still have a fourth floor, but it's called the fifth floor, and before that was the third floor.

- The Hangman's Noose: the tie is the closest piece of modern/civilised clothing that resembles the hangman's noose, and the franchise puts it into use. In Dead Men Lynch was the one who wears a tie, it made sense how he screws up Kane's plans. This had a reverse situation in Dog Days where Kane wore the tie, and ruined Lynch's 'life'. Also, when neither Lynch nor Kane wears a tie, the duo never 'harms' each other. Just look at the third act in both games, when they wore camo fatigues or improvised clothings; they stick together, gone was their desire to shout at one another.

I bet after you take a shit you poke it around, trying to find a reasoning behind it.

lol

Hey! Lynch carries a Desert Eagle. A DE has a slide mounted ambi-safety. So Lynch must be good with his thumb, and must have a long thumb, and long fingers. Adding to the equation that Lynch has sunglasses that make him look like a fish and his hair looks like an octopus, LYNCH IS CTHULHU IN HUMAN FORM!

... You get my drift?
    No need to get so silly, since there is no limit to what we fanboys can produce.

yeah when lynch eats a bannana he does so provocatively. dirty bastard.

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    I bet after you take a shit you poke it around, trying to find a reasoning behind it.
    LOL!

I notice that Lynch has receded in hair quite a bit from the cover of DEAD MEN. In 3 he'd probably be bald to his ears. If he has a mental disorder, that probably means it's gotten worse. LoL.

May be in 3, the cover will be of him in a straight jacket. Point. In 2 he does that thing, you know. LoL. Kane's like, "Darn it Lynch!" That's a sign, he's still losing it.
    XZX WAS HERE