Thread: How do you feel when you wake up ? ...

How do you feel when you wake up ? ...

Question How do you feel when you wake up ? ...

I assume this means that we , despite being dead men , actually do sleep alot , otherwise how do we explain the dust that is gathering all over our dining hall ? i mean look at this it's ridiculous , and to think that it's going to stay this way for the next couple of years ! ...

So anywya ...
    You sleep , you wake up ... then what happens ? ...

Do you struggle to remember what you did the night before ? ...
    Do you feel something different when looking around the room ? ...
    Do you cry when realizing it was all a dream ? ...
    Do you

Aaaah this is without a doubt the most boring ass topic i ever created , so with your permission , let's transform this topic into a guessing thread ...

Look at something around you , or in your mind , then describe the shape of the object here , and we'll have to guess what it is ...

For example:
    It's a hull by my side on my bed...

The answer was the-spot-i-prepared-for-Dog-Man-on-my-bed-but-he-never-came-so-it-remains-a-hull ...

Yah dig ? roll it !
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

2. WAKE UP, EAT, WANT, EAT SOME MORE, WORK, BED.

Not in that order.

Thumbs Up

Johnson suggest that he has no time to even think about getting high ...

Damn ! ...

Lately my nose has been clogged and my throat hurting like when I get up. Then I eat breakfast and take some ibuprofen and 'tis all good.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

I sleep to make the days go by faster. Every time I wake up, I feel like I'm wasting time.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Cool

I seriously want you in my bed ...

Like shit.
    ~The Emu hath landed~

Cool

I want you next to me as well ...

Sometimes it gets cold when I'm going to sleep so I turn off the AC. Then when I wake up it feels like I got punched in the right shoulder. I think that my dream-self punches me because it's too hot in the morning. Ha ha. My dream self must be really strong too, it really hurts!
    XZX WAS HERE