Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... Last

Thread: DX:HR Official Store COLLECTORS MERCHANDISE Discussion - NEW: Xmas Sale DXHR figures

DX:HR Official Store COLLECTORS MERCHANDISE Discussion - NEW: Xmas Sale DXHR figures

Smile DX:HR Official Store COLLECTORS MERCHANDISE Discussion - NEW: Xmas Sale DXHR figures

We need a thread to consolidate and discuss DX:HR official merchandise (exclusive of the game and content of the Collectors Edition).
    Should be useful for new members in particular.

Over on EM's official store, we can still purchase the range of earlier DXHR and EM goodies - posters, clothing, bags, keyrings etc.
    Take a look here: http://www.eidosmontreal.com/store

The Collectors Edition

This edition has a different box to the Augmented Edition and also includes a figure.

DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION Collector’s Edition, an extremely limited, exclusive product releasing in select European countries on August 26, 2011 and in Australia and New Zealand on August 25, 2011. Available now for preorder on the PlayStation3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC platforms, DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION Collector’s Edition delivers DEUS EX franchise fans the ultimate experience.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-collectors-ed

Originally Posted by Coyotegrey
    I'll keep this post updated as I get more info.

Where one may purchase the Collector's Edition:

France:
    Official publisher shop

Germany:
    Amazon (PC)
    Amazon (PS3)
    Amazon (Xbox 360)

Steel Book Edition:

Originally Posted by Geralt z Rivii
    Metal case with preorder (all editions). I don't know if it's available in all countries.

Spain: LINK
    France: LINK

___

Official Strategy Guides

Regular Official Strategy Guide (Paperback)

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-n...guide-detailed

Collectors' Official Strategy Guide (Hardcover):

Product Description

This beautifully bound Collector's hardcover guide has the iconic image of Adam Jensen on it's front cover reproduced with a special high quality gold treatment.

An additional chapter not found in the standard guide offers an amazing collection of artwork revealing the origins of Deus Ex: Human Revolution's world and characters, as well as a hugely informative interview with key developers at Eidos Montreal who answer our many questions.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deus-Ex-Huma...1776531&sr=8-1

___

So, here is a recap of what we have so far:

1. DX:HR book, "The Icarus Effect", by JAMES SWALLOW:

IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. BUT YOU CAN SEE IT FROM HERE.

In the near future, with physical augmentation gaining ground and nano-cybernetics only years away, the dawn of limitless human evolution is just beyond the horizon, and a secret corporate cabal of ruthless men intends to make sure that humankind stays under its control. But two people on opposite sides of the world are starting to ask questions that could get them killed.

Secret Service agent Anna Kelso has been suspended for investigating the shooting that claimed her partner's life. Anna suspects that the head of a bio-augmentation firm was the real target, and against orders she's turned up a few leads concerning a covert paramilitary force and a cadre of underground hackers. But the cover-up runs deep, and now there's a target on her back. Meanwhile, Ben Saxon, former SAS officer turned mercenary, joins a shadowy special ops outfit. They say they're a force for good, but Saxon quickly learns that the truth is not so clear-cut. So begins a dangerous quest to uncover a deadly secret that will take him from Moscow to London, D.C. to Geneva, and to the dark truth - if he lives that long.

The year is 2027; in a world consumed by chaos and conspiracy, two people are set on a collision course with the most powerful and dangerous organization in history - and the fate of humanity hangs in the balance.

2. COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVEL

DC Comics "Deus Ex Human Revolution", written by ROBBIE MORRISON, with art by TREVOR HAIRSINE and cover by JIM MURRAY:

(A series of 6 issues)

Deus Ex melodrama of human modification continues beyond the video games and into the comic book realm through this new miniseries by DC comics. The hero / anti-hero of the comic book is same as game: Adam Jensen who was once a SWAT, and now security chief for Sarif Industries. The comic is mainly meant to give us some back info about the hero as well as give us the taste of the conflicts and turmoil which currently affect the current world, that await you in the game.
    "Deus Ex -The Graphic Novel" (Titan Edition)
    Robbie Morrison & Trevor Hairsine

3. Square Enix PLAY ARTS® -KAI figures:

SQUARE ENIX ANNOUNCES FIGURE BASED ON DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION HERO ADAM JENSEN
    LOS ANGELES (September 16, 2010) — Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in North America, revealed today a new premium-quality action figure based on the central character from DEUS EXHUMAN REVOLUTION™, Adam Jensen.

DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION PLAY ARTS -KAI- will be the latest addition to the PLAY ARTS® -KAI- series, and will feature newly-augmented Adam Jensen and even more.

"The Square Enix Merchandise Division is dedicated to creating collectible action figures that combine high production value and excellent articulation," said Kanji Tashiro, Merchandise Director of Square Enix, Inc. "The DEUS EX series has captivated fans across the globe since the first game was released, and we are thrilled and pleased to be making action figures for its latest entry. The game’s truly unique style and visually striking technology provides us with a perfect opportunity to do what we do best: craft a high-quality product that brings to life a vibrant universe."

Square Enix continues to evolve their craft as they work closely with various developers to extend their creative vision and expertise to properties beyond Square Enix Group’s own-IPs. In addition to entries from titles such as FINAL FANTASY® XIII and FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST®, the current PLAY ARTS -KAI- line-up includes action figures from a variety of other popular titles.

View currently available PLAY ARTS -KAI- action figures at www.square-enix-shop.com/usa

^
    On sale now!

4. DXHR Tee-Shirts

Levelupwear.com have FOUR officially licensed Deus Ex: Human Revolutiont-shirts for sale @ €17.99 each.

Free shipping on all orders, regardless of the size of the order and the country of destination.
    Priority service for European Orders and First Class for US orders, which should take 3-5 business days.
    Levelup currently ships to the UK, Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, the United States of America and Canada.

http://store.levelupwear.com/categor...an_revolution/

__

Front & Back. "The Truth Will Change You"

and, also:

EM have partnered with the good folks at "Level Up" for some new apparel. Stay on the lookout for opportunities to win some shirts as we roll closer to the game’s release date.
    http://store.levelupwear.com/categor...an_revolution/

5. Video Game Box Display:

6. Whisky Glasses.
    Apparently, only available in Russia? Hopefully we'll have an opportunity to purchase these at some point.

WTF!?! Official limited edition DX:HR whisky glasses!!!! Only in Russia baby! #igromir http://yfrog.com/goig4j http://yfrog.com/euf73sj 5:31 AM Nov 3rd, 2010 via Twitter for iPhone Retweeted by 3 people

Jonatchoo
    Jonathan J-B
    http://twitter.com/Jonatchoo/status/29571162108

7. USB Flash Drive:

At the time of writing this post, there are no active retail outlets offering the glasses or flash drive.
    If anyone spots them for sale (or any other merchandise), please let us know in this thread. Thank you.

8. DXHR Postcard

9. Musterband Clothing

Internet article: "Video Games Are The New Clothing Trend"

http://gamerant.com/video-game-cloth...mo-robk-79139/
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Even cyborgs of the future neat to look cool. Just take a look at Adam Jensen to see how it’s done. If you’re into cyberpunk, Musterbrand will also be releasing a line of clothing for Deux Ex: Human Revolution later this year. Stay tuned for details on the clothing lines and online shop for that.

The clothing is actually stylish and cool, and this is undoubtedly just the beginning as we start seeing tons of legitimate apparel, beyond the standard printed Tees everyone has nowadays.

10. Sarif Industries New Year Greeting Card

"Seems that the future is here. I was lucky enough to get something from Square-Enix in my mailbox. Inside was a was an innocent looking card...."
    Front of card:

Inside of card:

Read full article:
    http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Mic...s-191090.phtml

11. Adam Jensen’s cybernetic arm.

Originally Posted by EricaLeeVee
    For those who don't follow JJB's twitter; here's some extra views on this sweet replica.

Plus an editional video showing it off at the DXHR E3 booth.

Square Enix Offers Cyborg Arm as Prize for Deus Ex Pre-Orders

Also up for grabs is the less exciting prize of nearly $20,000 worth of home theater equipment.

Square Enix has hit upon a fairly unique pre-order incentive for Deus Ex: Human Revolution: If you pre-order the game from GameStop, you have a chance to win a cybernetic arm, as well as a large stack of electronics equipment.

In Human Revolution, Jensen is badly wounded during an attack on the company he works for, requiring cybernetic augmentation in order to survive. The arm in question is a scale replica of one of the mechanical arms that Jensen wakes up with after the attack, which Square Enix says is worth around $1,000. The prize also includes a 3D TV, home theater seating, three gaming consoles, and a $500 GameStop gift card. The total value of the prize is estimated to be around $20,000.

There are a few hoops you'll need to jump through in order to be in with a chance to win the prize however. First and foremost, you'll have to live in the US, meaning that European fans - like me - are out of luck. You'll also need to be a PowerUp Rewards member, although the free subscription will do just fine. You also have to actually buy the game when it comes out before the cutoff date of August 30th.

You can enter by mail as well however, which would seem to bypass many of the aforementioned hoops. To enter by mail you need to send mail a card with your full name, phone number, email address and mailing address to "The Marketing Arm Inc. Attention: "Deus Ex: Augment Your Room Sweepstakes", #140, 233 Rock Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452."

Even without all the home theater equipment, the arm would be a pretty good prize for a lucky fan. Hopefully the winner will have somewhere special to put the full-sized arm.

12. Augmented Beanie Hat.

EB Games recently updated their pre-order bonus to include a Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Beanie for those that pre-order the Standard Edition or Augmented Edition. Strange as it seems, the Beanie doesn’t seem to be an extra for those ordering the Collector’s Edition.

The Augmented Beanie seems to include headphone jacks. Could the beanie have earphones embedded in the beanie itself? If so, that’s pretty darn cool.

Source:
    http://www.esperino.com/deus-ex-huma...preorder-bonus

13. DX:HR Arm Sleeve.

Modelled by JJB at Comic-Con.

14. Charity Buzz Auction: DX:HR Non Light & original works .

http://www.charitybuzz.com/auctions/.../catalog_items

A Full Size Replica of a Cybernetic Arm Prosthesis

A Custom Neon Sign Designed for DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION

DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION from Artist Jeremy Fish

XBOX 360 Custom Console Signed by Estevan Oriol

DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION from Artist Rico Deniro

DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION from Artist N8 Van Dyke

DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION from Artist Eyeone

DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION from Artist Robert Abeyta, Jr.

DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION from Artist Estevn Oriol

DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION from Artist Jorge Alderete

DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION from Artist Sam Flores

DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION from Artist 3rassiere

__

The cybernetic arm has an estimated value of $15,000.00, the current bid (at time of posting is) $5,000.00.
    According to the information, this is a full size replica and only 2 copies exist.

[B]15. DXHR Press Kit

16. Chewing Gum Eyes! & Rubber Wrist Band

Originally Posted by blackeye
    the DX:HR booth was quite nice, and well organized, had to wait about an hour before i could play, but in the que, you could acually still watch the shows they were giving on stage ...

Here are two "exclusives" that were given to me at the DX:HR booth (instead of having to fight for it in a crowd )

- some eyes: these are acually chewing gum
    - a rubber wirstband

That's it. Was there anything omitted? If so, please give us a nudge.

MISCELLANEOUS EXTRAS/NON-MERCHANDISE

# "You wanna make friends, try and make Deus Ex cupcakes." - Adam Jensen (not an actual quote) http://yfrog.com/h78thhpj about 10 hours ago via TweetDeck

__

Originally Posted by sausage
    Hi all
    I don't have much to post but I just wanted to show you all something I'm working on currently.

Still open to suggestions on how the detailing should go.

__

While we wait for further news, what other official merchandise would you like to see?

More posters, mousemat, an Official Strategy Guide book, a 2012 calendar perhaps... what about a cuddly toy? For the ultimate technophile, a limited edition DX:HR smart phone?
    Yes, we know you all want sunglasses.

Share. Discuss. Enjoy!
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

*Moderator Edit* / Additional merchandise updates and images.

Originally Posted by Vasarto
    AH..Ok. I didn't think about that but I guess its "coat or GTFO"

I wanted to take a picture of me wearing it but I couldn't find my sun glasses and I need help. There is no mirrors in my house to take a self picture and holding it to try and take a picture of my coat with me wearing it was too awkward.

______

Originally Posted by Vasarto
    This is a WARNING!

The Vents on the Deus Ex Trench Coat WILL FALL OFF! They are Glued onto the Trench Coat and not a part of the actual Coat itself. I took my Coat in to have a button sewed back on which was one of the buttons used on the coat just for looks and when I got a call from them today. All the vents on the sleeves and the back of the coat were glued on and fell off and now they cannot even find all of them.

For those of you whom do have this garment. DO NOT CLEAN IT! The vents are on the garment from Water Soluble Glue!

I had issued a formal complaint about that today to the company over phone.

_______

just one pic ahead, you can find this little fella...but why not in the EMstore?

...darn! i wanted a whiskyglas in my augmented edition so badly...
    signature image

^
    Oh yes, the flash drive, thanks! I want one of those.

A slimline lighter in a similar style would be cool too.
    signature image

You sure got some pretty cool toys.
    Play games for the story

Already picked up the novel and the comic. Nice tie-ins. Too bad I don't drink otherwise I would pick up those whiskey glasses; at least they are useful.

Those figures are coming out nicely. Poor Adam he looks the shortest.

I don't really drink, but I'd pick up those whiskey glasses in a heartbeat if they were actually for sale.
    Make a cup of tea. Enjoy a nice cheddar. Always bring a towel.

Originally Posted by Jerion
    I don't really drink, but I'd pick up those whiskey glasses in a heartbeat if they were actually for sale.
    Same here, on both counts. OTOH, I'm *still* holding out for a DX:HR Zippo lighter. I'd get two - one for actually lighting my smokes, and the other would never come out of the box.
    For when you're too lazy to repost your side of an argument/discussion: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=115406

An official Zippo lighter makes perfect sense to me.
    signature image

I'll stare at my cloaked Federova and cloaked Jensen on my workdesk and enjoy those instead.

Mmmm. I'm going to find & buy those glasses. (If there are still any left )
    Edit: apparently, they were not for sale.
    If you want to make enemies, try proxy soldiers.

I find it kinda weird that so much company investment has gone into this spin off stuff for Human Revolution, on an unproven, rocky, risk investment. I don't seem to remember any game getting this much... attention. It's like their already roiling out this game like its Halo 3, when from my understanding it's as risky as investing in Halo 1, even more so when you consider this game actually had sequels that did poorly. The fan in me says, well, they just know that Deus Ex is the greatest game ever because they finally got around to playing it. Yet, the conspiracy theorist in me...

All I'm saying is I hope the plot doesn't suffer from Illuminati meddling, like the first one did...

Edit: But if the Illuminati is getting involved that means it's a sure fire sold gold album, right? So thus the Square Enix "Ninjas" would not be hesitant to invest a load of cash in the project...

OK, wait, just never mind...

Originally Posted by Dunecat
    Mmmm. I'm going to find & buy those glasses. (If there are still any left )
    Edit: apparently, they were not for sale.
    ahhh yes; promo goodies...sometimes just unreachable...

...btw promos, almost forgot the handsome DX:HR postcard

signature image

The paint job on the Adam Jensen figure is sooooooo bad. The head literally looks like a fan-made sculpt out of clay. I want a nice, awesome looking Jensen, if the paint job is that ugly I will definitely have to repaint it.

But the Barrett looks surprisingly awesome, something I would love displayed on my desk in all that macho-augmented glory. Fedorova looks a little silly right now.

Originally Posted by Dead-Eye
    I find it kinda weird that so much company investment has gone into this spin off stuff for Human Revolution, on an unproven, rocky, risk investment. I don't seem to remember any game getting this much... attention. It's like their already roiling out this game like its Halo 3, when from my understanding it's as risky as investing in Halo 1, even more so when you consider this game actually had sequels that did poorly.
    Indeed, I kind of rolled my eyes when I saw some of the stuff they were slapping the "Deus Ex" label on. Scarves? Really?. I hate when companies do this, when they just throw their label on anything, it's so gaudy and half-arsed. With all the existing DX:HR art, you'd think they'd be able to at least slap some of those cool designs on their products rather than just a bunch of texts. I guess maybe when you are first just starting to brand your product, you want more focus on the title instead.

I'm looking forward to another cityscape poster like this ,

however the Shanghai one in stores still looks good.

The hell happened to Federova's figure. O_O

Can't complain though, good detail. I want a plamo or figure of boxguard.

Originally Posted by zombieturtle01
    The paint job on the Adam Jensen figure is sooooooo bad. The head literally looks like a fan-made sculpt out of clay. I want a nice, awesome looking Jensen, if the paint job is that ugly I will definitely have to repaint it.
    The paint job looks fine to me, but don't think the photograph does it justice anyway. The lighting or camera flash is too bright in this instance.

Indeed, I kind of rolled my eyes when I saw some of the stuff they were slapping the "Deus Ex" label on. Scarves? Really?. .
    Spoilsport. The scarves are awesome, hurry up and order one.

Originally Posted by JCpie
    The hell happened to Federova's figure. O_O
    Her entire figure looks the same as in the trailer.... but perhaps you were distracted and only noticed one part of her.
    signature image

They should paint a jet liner with a Human Revolution add. And a blimp too.

But the Barrett looks surprisingly awesome, something I would love displayed on my desk in all that macho-augmented glory. Fedorova looks a little silly right now.
    While I agree with you on the paint job thing, it's possible that the Adam figure is still being worked on.

Well...one can hope.

Most of the Square Enix figures I see are of soft, rounded, beautiful anime-like people with girly faces so I am sure that these kind of figures may be an interesting change for them.

Originally Posted by MyImmortal
    Her entire figure looks the same as in the trailer.... but perhaps you were distracted and only noticed one part of her.
    Wonder what you mean by that.

Um, how much would the Adam Jensen figure go for? let me starts to saving up now; tbh, i kinda like the figure(s) a bit. Also, a zippo lighter please. I'm sure there's alway one or two items exclusive to employees there. So why not.

The paint job on the Adam Jensen figure is sooooooo bad.
    No.

Speed up the accelerating returns, 'cause carbon doesn’t work, I want to evolve and operate at terahertz.

Okay. So where can I get the 18" figurine for my desk?
    Make a cup of tea. Enjoy a nice cheddar. Always bring a towel.

Originally Posted by Shralla
    No.

That looks much nicer. C:

Hope they don't cost too much. *sigh* Better start saving.

The normal Square Enix figures I see can cost anywhere from $15-30 over here. :/

You have to "save" for a $30 action figure?

That's kind of depressing.
    Speed up the accelerating returns, 'cause carbon doesn’t work, I want to evolve and operate at terahertz.

Originally Posted by Shralla
    You have to "save" for a $30 action figure?

That's kind of depressing.
    I'm more calculating the fact that the Square Enix Kai arts Snake figure roughly costs about $50. If I plan to get all three of these figures it comes out to be a lot more than $30 (which I said the normal Square figures could cost; not the Kai series).

Either way, some of us have tight budgets, you know?

Originally Posted by Jerion
    Okay. So where can I get the 18" figurine for my desk?
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    signature image

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... Last