Thread: DX:HR Official Store COLLECTORS MERCHANDISE Discussion - NEW: Xmas Sale DXHR figures

DX:HR Official Store COLLECTORS MERCHANDISE Discussion - NEW: Xmas Sale DXHR figures

Pretty cool for a promo item, but I don't see a whole lot of the products image beyond that tiny triangle.....

^
    As subtle as it gets, I guess.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Oh, I guess I should take a picture of the back of the shirt for you guys, huh? =P It's pretty rad. These are the shirts they were giving out at PAX. I'm a little worried about how it will hold up in the wash.

Speed up the accelerating returns, 'cause carbon doesn’t work, I want to evolve and operate at terahertz.

Oh look at that...Icarus and Daedalus. I wonder if that means those AI are going to have any part of this plot at all. I didn't even think they were anything more than thoughts at this point in time. Of course, those names could have been added to the design just because...

Cool shirt Shralla. I am envious.

VersaLife... FEMA! Tym?

Originally Posted by Ilves
    Tym?
    Tai Yong Medical.

Originally Posted by Shralla
    Oh, I guess I should take a picture of the back of the shirt for you guys, huh? =P It's pretty rad. These are the shirts they were giving out at PAX. I'm a little worried about how it will hold up in the wash.

Seriously, I'm neon-green with envy! Would love one of those, and The Hive t-shirt.
    I've added photos of front and back of t-shirt to first post/first page summary.
    I have also added the box display image shared by Versato.

Thanks guys!
    signature image

That's awesome...

I'm a little worried about how it will hold up in the wash.
    lol... you are going to WEAR it?
    signature image

Originally Posted by Tecman
    Tai Yong Medical.
    Oh, right. :3

Originally Posted by [FGS]Shadowrunner
    lol... you are going to WEAR it?
    Not terribly often, much like my Spider Jerusalem shirt. But I am going to wear it occasionally.
    Speed up the accelerating returns, 'cause carbon doesn’t work, I want to evolve and operate at terahertz.

My favorite words on it are BOX, BUY and VOTE......lol. Now seriously, I want one.

Not terribly often, much like my Spider Jerusalem shirt. But I am going to wear it occasionally.
    WANT! Where did you get that?

Ugh, now I have to go and re-read Transmet. Again.

Edit: While listening to Orbital's Blue Album. Yet again...

Originally Posted by Ashpolt
    WANT! Where did you get that?
    eBay, several years ago. Set me back $55, because they only made a limited number of shirts (just like they only made a limited number of glasses and action figures). That was the first and only time I had seen the shirt available anywhere, though granted I haven't looked for Transmet merch very often since I got it. That particular picture isn't a picture of MY shirt, but it's the same shirt. Unfortunately, mine has suffered some wear since I bought it, and Spider's face is cracking a bit. Looks a little like an old man now, but it's not too bad.

Good to see there are some Transmet fans on the board. It's a bloody brilliant comic.

Fun fact: For a while, my license plate said TRNSMET, now it says DEUS-EX.

Any carpenters here? I want a replica DX crate made to use as a cooler-than-cool storage box.
    signature image

Release date of the PlayArts Kai figures?

I've been looking for information about them all over and can only see stuff dated in October and January and such, all showing the standard pictures of the painted Adam and unpainted Federova and Barrett. So I'm asking if anyone has found anything that I haven't? Can't wait for them to come out!

Originally Posted by Knifegash
    I've been looking for information about them all over and can only see stuff dated in October and January and such, all showing the standard pictures of the painted Adam and unpainted Federova and Barrett. So I'm asking if anyone has found anything that I haven't? Can't wait for them to come out!
    Square Enix have not released any details about them, as of yet (see first post/first page of this thread for updates).
    I'm looking forward to further details myself.
    signature image

Comic and Figure!!! *faints*

Project Black Fox

Usually Play Arts Kai release each series in a set of 3. So when Barret and Federova are finalised and painted they will ship them as series 1. As for when they will come out im guessing later in the year perhaps

Anyway, I'm pretty much 100% certain the figures are going to be $40, just like all the others in the Kai lines. I just can't wait though, I just want to see the finished accessories, hopefully he comes with a chocolate bar!

... hopefully he comes with a chocolate bar!
    Nice idea!
    signature image

Question was moved and answered elsewhere!
    Project Black Fox

^
    Sorry, was about to PM you. I moved into the comic thread.
    signature image

Originally Posted by MyImmortal
    ^
    Sorry, was about to PM you. I moved into the comic thread.
    No worries, thought my PC had thrown a wobbly and refused to post my comment or I had been banned from the forum for posting too many positive comments about DE:HR
    Project Black Fox

Originally Posted by BlackFox
    ...or I had been banned from the forum for posting too many positive comments about DE:HR
    Please don't tempt me.
    signature image

Page 3 of 27 First First 123456713 ... Last