Page 2 of 27 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: DX:HR Official Store COLLECTORS MERCHANDISE Discussion - NEW: Xmas Sale DXHR figures

DX:HR Official Store COLLECTORS MERCHANDISE Discussion - NEW: Xmas Sale DXHR figures

I might be tempted to buy some of these figures, assuming there not like more then 50 dollars or something outrages. However, people around here a celebrating Adam Jensen like he's already a star...

I mean, if after playing Human Revolution I'm like "wow, that was a vary good Deus Ex game." and I feel connected to Adam Jensen the same way I felt connected to JC, then sure I would buy these toys to collect and hang on my wall to show off my Deus Ex fanboydom, but the thing is Adam has yet to prove if he is as cool as JC. So... what if Adam turns out to be a total dud of a character?

I mean would anyone here buy the Alex Denton action figure?

If they made a JC Denton action figure, then hell yes. I would buy that thing ASAP. A Paul Denton one would be cool too, but Adam, Feodora, Barret? They still must prove themselves to be cool enough for the list of legendary Deus Ex characters before I will consider hanging my freak flag high, with actions figures on walls and stuff.

Originally Posted by Dead-Eye
    I mean, if after playing Human Revolution I'm like
    I just wanted to quote this for posterity. I believe it's the first time I've seen you spell it "Human Revolution", rather than "Human Revaluation".
    For when you're too lazy to repost your side of an argument/discussion: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=115406

^
    He requires a small operation to have his left temporal lobe augmented, the Omar can help him with this.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

I might be tempted to buy some of these figures, assuming there not like more then 50 dollars or something outrages. However, people around here a celebrating Adam Jensen like he's already a star...

I mean, if after playing Human Revolution I'm like "wow, that was a vary good Deus Ex game." and I feel connected to Adam Jensen the same way I felt connected to JC, then sure I would buy these toys to collect and hang on my wall to show off my Deus Ex fanboydom, but the thing is Adam has yet to prove if he is as cool as JC. So... what if Adam turns out to be a total dud of a character?

I mean would anyone here buy the Alex Denton action figure?

If they made a JC Denton action figure, then hell yes. I would buy that thing ASAP. A Paul Denton one would be cool too, but Adam, Feodora, Barret? They still must prove themselves to be cool enough for the list of legendary Deus Ex characters before I will consider hanging my freak flag high, with actions figures on walls and stuff.
    I would be wholeheartedly surprised if they were not about $50 each.

This whole game has to prove itself still but one can only hope it will be good enough to merit this kind of merchandise.

It's not as if companies haven't made action figures out of terrible media before.

I agree, those figures are going to be at least $50.
    I want all of 'em!
    signature image

Originally Posted by MyImmortal
    I want all of 'em!
    Gotta catch em all !

Only the best for those who want it enough!
    signature image

^
    He requires a small operation to have his left temporal lobe augmented, the Omar can help him with this.
    Nail on head.

They could also be $15-20, like other square dolls, which would also be pretty cool. (Edit: and based on the amount of viable facets in the Jensen model, is also more likely.)

I want all of 'em!
    You haven't even played the game.

Nail on head.
    Ouch!

They could also be $15-20, like other square dolls, which would also be pretty cool. (Edit: and based on the amount of viable facets in the Jensen model, is also more likely.)
    Guess we'll have to wait and see...

You haven't even played the game.
    So?
    signature image

So?

I rest my case.
    Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you.

^
    You do? What's the charge?
    signature image

One count of criminal optimism and several counts of
    Originally Posted by MrFoxter
    Reading news about DX:HR is like watching a soap opera. My daily amount of emotions has been exceeded.

There are also tons of mouse pads
    http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

Originally Posted by BigBoss
    Pfffft! I haven't used a mouse pad in years. Don't need 'em.
    For when you're too lazy to repost your side of an argument/discussion: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=115406

Originally Posted by Senka
    One count of criminal optimism and several counts of
    Talk about over-complicating things. I just want to buy all the DXHR Play Arts figures. Relax.
    signature image

Flashdrive is cool, for a game all about hacking etc... stuff like that rocks.
    Want to see sarif and belltower stuff like that.
    And where's my Unatco handbook please.
    signature image

^
    I agree, some "Sarif" related goodies would be very nice.
    signature image

But you don't even know who's side your on. I'd hate to have a Page Industries coffee mug. :P

I really like to art in DX HR but I'm not buying in until I play the game. Unless of course they start making Adam's coat.
    Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you.

~Viral stuff, if it's actually useful and relates to cyberpunk, internet or hacking etc... will sell.

Sarif Headphones, Sarif DVD case. Unatco multitool pencil case rofl.

There's plenty of fashion students who would knock up Adam's coat. It's finding a decent material I guess.
    signature image

You guys jelly?

A friend of mine whom works at gamestop saved this little item from damnation. I cannot believe none of the other workers wanted it before it was to be condemned to the cardboard smasher. Its one of those large sized video game box displays.

Wish I didn't have that spot of light on it though, Hopefully I will also be able to snag me a poster in the future as well.

So..you jelly I have this thing?
    http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/92773/deux_ex_logo_banner_qjpreviewth.jpg

^
    Nice rescue!
    signature image

I want that flashdrive and the whiskey glasses more than the dolll. For some reason I just cant imagine the idea of spending like the $100.00 + it would take to get one. Even this amazing Amaterasu statue I kinda want I don't want to spend the cash on and I am a big Okami fan.
    http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/92773/deux_ex_logo_banner_qjpreviewth.jpg

Originally Posted by Vasarto
    I want that flashdrive and the whiskey glasses more than the dolll. For some reason I just cant imagine the idea of spending like the $100.00 + it would take to get one. Even this amazing Amaterasu statue I kinda want I don't want to spend the cash on and I am a big Okami fan.
    That's nice and all bro, but where's the actual game. You promised us it would be out on the 8th.

So from the mouth of Vasarto..or rather his typed words. FOR THE 10000000th TIME ITS COMING IN MARCH 2011.

Game stop told me this months ago and now Game Informer also says its march and gives us an exact date.
    Now if you zoom in on the dates of the march 8th than you will see that is the Official release date and since its less than a few weeks away the chances of it getting delayed are slim to none.

Originally Posted by Vasarto
    I want that flashdrive and the whiskey glasses more than the doll.
    All my hate.
    Speed up the accelerating returns, 'cause carbon doesn’t work, I want to evolve and operate at terahertz.

Latest Tweet relevant to this thread:

# jernau Meet the unofficial Delaware marketing team for @eidosmontreal's Deus Ex. Clothing provided by @Coyotegrey: http://twitpic.com/4b62hv
    about 15 hours ago via Echofon Retweeted by eidosmontreal
    "THE TRUTH WILL CHANGE YOU" t-shirts.
    signature image

Page 2 of 27 First First 12345612 ... Last