Thread: DX:HR Official Store COLLECTORS MERCHANDISE Discussion - NEW: Xmas Sale DXHR figures

DX:HR Official Store COLLECTORS MERCHANDISE Discussion - NEW: Xmas Sale DXHR figures

Not quite what I had in mind.
    But thank you for your kindness in any case.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Originally Posted by olle_bsson
    Barrett and Fedorova figures gonna be available to purchase separately:http://m.kotaku.com//5793835/there-a...st-at/gallery/
    Pinky is getting Adam, and I'm getting Federova. That's what we agreed, right Pinky?
    signature image

When I saw that it came with all the pre-order DLC my hopes were raised. When I realized what country I'm in, my hopes were dashed on the rocks.

Originally Posted by MyImmortal
    ... and I'm getting Federova...
    bah...i called dibs on fedorova long before i even knew she existed; but i am old school, so - ladies first !
    signature image

Spotted on GAME.co.uk at a whopping 99,99 pounds, plus shipping.

What is more unbelievable is that the PC version costs 10 pounds more than the console version's 89,99.

The same site lists the Augmented Edition at 37,99 (PC version), and 59,99 (consoles), with the vanilla at 27,99 (PC) and 39,99 (consoles).

Given this, I believe the price is gonna change in the future.

Originally Posted by NeoSquall
    $165? Suddenly the US Augmented Addition feels like a bargain.
    Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you.

It's tempting, but now I see the price... perhaps not.

Thank you kindly.
    signature image

Originally Posted by NeoSquall
    Aha, NO thanks. I will definitely be keeping my augmented version plus buy the action dollies later on if the price stays like this. Honestly was expecting 70 quid tops considering they sold the augmented edition for cheap...
    Let's play Deus Ex: Invisible War -- http://www.dxalpha.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16640
    Now in Trier

Seeing as Augmented Edition is twice the price over Nordic Edition (pre-order version for standard edition) and the Nordic Edition will include both Explosive Mission Pack & Tactical Enhancement Pack, I don't see the value in the extra stuff for both Augmented and Collectors (then again no confirmation if Collectors will be sold in the Nordic).

Compared to say Starcraft 2 Collectors Edition which cost me about 25% more than standard edition SC2 I'd say the DX:HR seems overpriced.

Still no sign of this CE on the JB Hifi site. I dread how much it will cost here; the Augmented Edition (which I pre-ordered) was $99 on PC. Console players pay $120.

Pewp. I just pre-ordered the Augmented Edition last week and now they bring this out. Guess i'll stick with the Aug Ed though, not really a collectibles kinda guy.
    The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel, only slightly more gold.

I'd think about the aug ed. if I knew a bit more about the soundtrack. That's really the only thing drawing me to that ed. Is there anyway to get a listen beforehand?

I guess the UK price of £99 reflects just how strictly limited this will be, and the fact that alone the Adam Jensen figure is probably pretty pricey himself. Looks like Deus Ex fans and collectors out there have the Augemented edition catering for them, and then this version is for the small minority where money is no object. Im glad it was announced so now I can start saving the pennies.
    'DA ROOMINOUS PAFF ARE EASY PRREEEEY.'

deusfox, the Adam Jensen figurine is also avaible seperatly to buy for circa 50$ (30£). So a Deus Ex fan or collector could still get this edition, just without the different cover. And think about it, the price of the AE is about 40£ and the figurine about 30£, that's 70£ for both. Of course, it's useful to compare prices.

Ah well in that case, hopefully videogame retailers realise people could essentially get the collector's package for say £30 cheaper seperately (buying the figure elsewhere) and adjust prices accordingly, since its not unusual for games and especially collectors editions prices to fluctuate before a release date.

shopto.net is now showing a price of £74.86 on the PC version of the Collectors' Edition!
    http://www.shopto.net/
    signature image

Originally Posted by MyImmortal
    shopto.net is now showing a price of £74.86 on the PC version of the Collectors' Edition!
    http://www.shopto.net/
    Ahaha, its 10 bucks cheaper than the xbox version.

I wonder why?

PCGAMINGMASTERRACE
    Visits the forum once every six months.

Today GAME adjusted the prices, setting the PC CE at 89,99 pounds and 99,99 for the console version.

This is still to pricey, since it means the AJ figurine and the different cover would cost us 52 pounds, still out of question.

^
    Thanks for this. shopto.net still the cheapest for the PC version, so far.

I'd pre-order if anyone is interested... it's a good price at the moment. The price may fluctuate lower or higher... you never know.
    If you pre-order with them, they reserve it and you don't pay anything until they're ready to ship. You just need to register your name, address and card details.

If you find it cheaper elsewhere in the meantime, there is nothing stopping you from cancelling with shopto.net and ordering elsewhere.

Good luck!
    signature image

They introduce a new Protagonist and expect it become popular, how pathetically sad. It would be a totally different matter if it was JC Denton and not some random git.
    Yes siree, the excitement never ends.

Never heard of shopto.net, anyone got anything from them on time?
    Let's play Deus Ex: Invisible War -- http://www.dxalpha.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16640
    Now in Trier

Originally Posted by mad825
    They introduce a new Protagonist and expect it become popular, how pathetically sad. It would be a totally different matter if it was JC Denton and not some random git.

What is pathetically sad about our Adam?

Originally Posted by Arbie
    Never heard of shopto.net, anyone got anything from them on time?
    I've ordered from them before. They're the real deal and offer good service.
    signature image

Amazon.co.uk have it for £74 now too

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deus-Ex-Huma...3401171&sr=8-4

Page 10 of 27 First First ... 6789101112131420 ... Last