Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... Last

Thread: *Spoilers* How did you react to the ending?

*Spoilers* How did you react to the ending?

This is a place to discuss the ending of things that happened during 358/2 Days.

Originally Posted by LightningFarr0n
    This is a place to discuss the ending of things that happened during 358/2 Days.
    for me after finishing the game and watching the end it made a lot of sense and cleared up a lot of confusion i had about kh2. when 358/2 came out for the ds i was upset because the only thing i owned was playstion related and in my stubborness i didn't want to pay for new hardware just so i could play one game, a decision later regreted because of all i missed out on. the connection to roxas and sora completely cleared up for me although until last night after kh3d xion was throwing me for a loop.

Originally Posted by firesprite1123

for me after finishing the game and watching the end it made a lot of sense and cleared up a lot of confusion i had about kh2. when 358/2 came out for the ds i was upset because the only thing i owned was playstion related and in my stubborness i didn't want to pay for new hardware just so i could play one game, a decision later regreted because of all i missed out on. the connection to roxas and sora completely cleared up for me although until last night after kh3d xion was throwing me for a loop.

I agree. I still haven't gotten to the KH3D part with Xion. Gosh I gotta play more of that game xP What did you think about Roxas crying?

i thought it was totally sad watching him lose a friend and even though he couldn't remember anything about her it was easy to see that his heart remembered her...i hope she makes in come back in 3, i really liked her.

I did too. She was a cool character. But when he cried it was really sad for me. I mean her and Axel were really the only friends he had. That had to be devastating for him.

yea, but i was behind him when he said he was going to destroy the organization too bad he didn't get the chance

Yeah I could feel his pain but Riku intervened and then came KH2 xP

I loved it. It's actually my favorite KH game of all. I thought Xion was kinda never given the chance to grow as a character, and I think she would've been awesome if she came back.

When I first played this game I fell in love with it and like you said I don't think Xion was given enough time to grow but I still think tht she was a great character and addition to the KH series and I hope to see more from her.

I really did love the story but when Xion was dying it was really sad but Roxas kinda ruined the moment when he said "Who am I going to have ice cream with now?" But I was surprised that Riku was a really easy boss.

I know Roxas did kinda ruin the moment by saying that but in a weird way it couldve made the moment stronger because eating ice cream with Xion and Axel was important to him. And Riku is just amazing! ^_^

The whole Riku thing just made me confused. I always thought Riku was stronger than Sora, but then Roxas who is like half of Sora, gave Riku a run for his money. I still kinda think that both Riku AND Roxas are more powerful than Sora.

Also how far are you in KH3D Lightning? Like how many hours?

Like 7 hrs I think. Not positive though. I think what makes Riku and Roxas seem stronger is tht they have more realistic views of the world whereas Sora always focuses on the good side of everything. Also they are excellent fighters and don't need much help whereas Sora relies on his friends.

but you have to admit sora has some pretty awesome backup even if they are sometimes bait lol. and light you need to make some time the next day you have off cause kh3d is really awesome once you get deep into the story.

I just played a bit more. It's fun xD I just wonder how all of these parts are going to come together to form KH3

i.. she *sighs* you're right. sorry.

^^ i know it's hard it's hard to do but you have to let go besides (no offense to the person in question) trying to get her is like trying to get tin a bank vault. sora sees the good of things? realalitc views? for the former she technically does the same things and wrong on "Always" (someone forgot COM)

I just played a bit more. It's fun xD I just wonder how all of these parts are going to come together to form KH3
    Even after beating it, you only get more excited!

But I do want to know, because Xigbar was the 2nd turned nobody is he the second in command of the organization?

They made Saix seem like he was in the games b4 KH3D. Not for sure if KH3D changes that.

That's what I thought I was just never sure how it worked.

Yeah it seems like its Xemnas and Saix doing all of the evil plotting :3

Thanks for the help. Now back to days. I did not like how Xion's face ended up looking like Sora's. It was kind of creepy and totally unnesscary.

Well, she was supposed to be a replica of Sora. Like she said, having the face of Sora meant that she was almost ready. The purpose of that fight makes more sense once you know the true goal of Organization XIII, as explained in KH3D, but that's for another thread, not this one.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

it's been awhile..ok what did i miss?

EEF! I still gotta finish KH3D But I thought it was pretty cool how Xion's face changed! xD

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... Last