Thread: Yahtzee reviews Mindjack.

Yahtzee reviews Mindjack.

Yahtzee reviews Mindjack.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide.../2793-MindJack

I like it when he hates something I do.

(Slash rented Mindjack for funny crap, and it was awful)
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Yeah, it's not too surprising that the game is that awful. The ammo counter thing was the dumbest attempt at a HUD I've seen in a while.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Originally Posted by Brackstone17
    Yeah, it's not too surprising that the game is that awful. The ammo counter thing was the dumbest attempt at a HUD I've seen in a while.
    What was the ammo counter like?

Is this game stupidly fun? Stupid story, stupid gameplay but provide laughs?

Razes Hell is an example, committing mass Genocide of fluffy creatures, repetive gameplay, simple story but was fun, violent, many enemy types, loads of different locations etc etc.

Its on Xbox originals, unsure of Ps3 network.
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Imagine how Dead Space implemented the ammo counter for it's guns. Now make it larger and centered right in your reticule. That is Mindjacks ammo counter, a good amount of the time it actually obscures what you try to aim at.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Yup, I think we can all agree Mindjack was amazing...

Originally Posted by joe the janitor
    Yup, I think we can all agree Mindjack was amazing...
    The dude in the small, see-through tanktop really did it for me.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Lol. You just shoot a bunch of exact same people, blowup some stuff and it's over. You have to guess and fill in the plot yourself. You could list it under '5 minute party games' I guess but it seems that reviewers are always running the show. Freewill seems to have been lost in translation.
    XZX WAS HERE

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    What was the ammo counter like?

Is this game stupidly fun? Stupid story, stupid gameplay but provide laughs?

Razes Hell is an example, committing mass Genocide of fluffy creatures, repetive gameplay, simple story but was fun, violent, many enemy types, loads of different locations etc etc.

Its on Xbox originals, unsure of Ps3 network.
    The only attempted humor is when the main character, who looks like a pud, jokes at how dumb it is. Everywhere they go soldiers jump out and he says, "How'd they know where we'd be? They must be psychic !". Lol ! The game is rather depressing, it's about a scientist's dead daughter as he begins and says how depressed he is. The whole game is just 'switching between characters, mind-jacking the downed enemy' and defeating the other team. Rofl.
    XZX WAS HERE