Thread: First post: Stupid question.

First post: Stupid question.

First post: Stupid question.

Hi guys, I've just joined eidos forums after buying just cause on the 360, (i had it on the old Xbox when it first came out but i used to be too bad at games to get past a few missions.)
    I completed all the story missions, but now I'm confused about something.

How do you do collect missions? I went to a little blue dot on the map (well i think, I'm colour blind) and picked up a black box and the screen said "collect mission activated" and something about the CIA wanting their information back. this is where I'm confused.

Where do i take the black box, or do i need to collect more or something? is it marked out on the map?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Seiryuu
    Hi guys, I've just joined eidos forums after buying just cause on the 360, (i had it on the old Xbox when it first came out but i used to be too bad at games to get past a few missions.)
    I completed all the story missions, but now I'm confused about something.

How do you do collect missions? I went to a little blue dot on the map (well i think, I'm colour blind) and picked up a black box and the screen said "collect mission activated" and something about the CIA wanting their information back. this is where I'm confused.

Where do i take the black box, or do i need to collect more or something? is it marked out on the map?

Thanks
    Some sort of game or what? I just do not know about it more... I think maps work better keep on following the maps and you would finally reach to the destination. It would guide you too.