Thread: 4 new screens from IGN article!

4 new screens from IGN article!

Quality

Oi. Somebody better get me a new pair of pants and a mop.
    Dif tor heh smusma.

Already a thread rockin this info boys
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=116587
    W.W.B.D. What Would Batman Do?

Why did you make a thread for that? Good people, there is an official screenshot thread for that!!!! Stop doing "n" threads for every image appeared on the internet.

I think it is thread worthy so i'll allow it.

Close this thread no need for multiple stuff
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Wow, new screens that are ACTUALLY new! That's REVOLUTIONARY!
    Originally Posted by Batman
    I am vengeance. I am the night. I AM BATMAN!

Dunno if you guy's know about all of these. http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/55050...101443682.html

The 4 screens that were originally included, plus more. (Not sure if these were old, I certainly haven't seen them.)

Is it just me, or does that "Sionis" picture remind anyone of the Scarecrow fights (camera pulled way back, crouching, stormy background, orange glow).
    Poor little Batman. YOU'RE IN MY WORLD NOW! - Scarecrow, Batman: Arkham Asylum

Originally Posted by Turn and Face the Strange
    Is it just me, or does that "Sionis" picture remind anyone of the Scarecrow fights (camera pulled way back, crouching, stormy background, orange glow).
    It does have a similar look and feel to it doesn't it? I hope (and doubt) they'll rehash the Scarecrow boss fights though... though it'd be cool if it were like in that dream I had way back...

looks like there is more then one model for the guns now!!
    Man those all look amazing.
    jokers fun house is going to be a blast !!!
    signature image

Harley's outfit is cute.

I was hoping they would change all of the guns but they still have the same assault rifles from the last game, the thugs at least.

Originally Posted by Doat1
    I was hoping they would change all of the guns but they still have the same assault rifles from the last game, the thugs at least.
    You do have a good point. Your thinking with them being in Gotham that they would have access to more weapons. It would be cool for Black Mask goons to have powerful handguns and elephant shot-guns.

Originally Posted by Turn and Face the Strange

*GASP*
    Could it be...one of them?

EDIT:3,000 POSTS BABAY!!!

Yea that Sionis picture does look like a Scarecrow scene