Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 725 of 1200

Thread: Lara's new look & body

  1. #701
    I love how she looke now , dirty face , hair messed up , ready to go !!
    signature image

  2. #702
    I was wondering why they gave her earrings. Surely they'd be annoying on adventures, especially this one. Looks cool though!

  3. #703
    new лара is very beautiful to me she disposition

  4. #704
    Her appearance is perfect in the trailer but dosen't look right in the game.

    For example she looks short, maybe legs are not enough long?
    and her ass looks a bit small.

    She is aleardy 21 years old than means her body should have some maturity,
    but her body looks 16 years old in the game

  5. #705
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrang View Post
    Her appearance is perfect in the trailer but dosen't look right in the game.

    For example she looks short, maybe legs are not enough long?
    and her ass looks a bit small.
    i cant disagree with you more, i think she looked good in the gameplay

  6. #706
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,542
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceTrouble View Post
    i cant disagree with you more, i think she looked good in the gameplay
    daaaaaaamn good
    signature image

  7. #707
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Darwin, Australia
    Posts
    6,497
    she looks pretty good to me ingame. regarding her ass...it looks nice but a bit flat for someone who should be fit. but at least its not as distracting so i can focus on other thing in the game
    just her movements are a bit stiff wile running/walking. but since its the early stages, i can look away at the moment.
    signature image

  8. #708
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks View Post
    had a feeling you might like it

    you keep wishing for #16.

    maybe CD may give us a choice how we like our lara in the game. like in a RPG game. so you can adjust her body and what she should wear and everyone is happy
    Now, that is a brilliant idea Metalrocks. Let the gamer customise Lara's body the way they want. Some TR games just offer a new costume choice - nothing else. Many types of Next Gen games have a customize body option now and this would give TR fans a choice to play as the Lara they like.

  9. #709
    Quote Originally Posted by tombraidergal View Post
    Yeah but Driber, you're forgetting how unrealistic Lara's body looks I'd be fine with the appreciation if it ressembled an average woman who works out a lot, not some... OTT boobs and general physique. I can accept appreciation of the way she looks now. The TR:L, TR:A and TR:U were WAY too OTT.
    Because more and more women and girls know for certain how "unrealistic" Lara's big boobs are, I can't help but express my own thoughts.

    The past decade, if not longer, teenage girls have been obsessed with extreme dieting. Anorexia, bulimia, you name it. More and more they start very early with the dieting craze. The thing is, for a healthy female body to develop (especially the curves and breasts) it is crucial to have enough body fat. So when a girl has a low body fat while growing up, she simply cannot grow big boobs, no matter what. She does not have a round curvaceous body at adult age. So when these girls grow older, they get silicons to make themselves feel feminine and desirable…

    Many, many females out there have a very screwed up idea of female beauty. More and more women have smaller size of boobs due to poor dieting - when they lose a lot of weight, the size of their bra cup decreases majorly. So small boobs are becoming a norm, that is correct. Because girls and women starve, purge and binge on a daily basis!

    When I was a kid (the ‘80s/’90s), young women had voluptuous, curvacious
    bodies, small boobs and skinny bodies were not as common as nowadays. Now women think that the more they get skinny, the more they are sexy… They lie about their whacky dieting habits and act like they are absolutely normal, but all they think of most of the time is their looks and that they are as ugly as hell when they gain a single pound.

    I also noticed that many women that complain about any female character’s big boobs as being “unrealistic” actually have them small themselves… (there, I said it!)

    You are supposed to enjoy the video game and not feel bad the heroine looks better or is big breasted, unlike you are. Why don't you take it easy? If there is a variety of different female bodies in video games, why would you have any complaints Lara has big boobs? Just because you think that big breasted women do not do sports? Please...

    I have never ever heard of guys complaining that their male video game character has too big chest or muscles, while an average guy that does sports or is in the army does not look that extreme. I think women should just stop being so obsessed with their body image and constantly compare their looks to other women, especially the CG ones, and hide behind arguments like "it's unrealistic"... They want a female video game character to either look like them or to look average (=not being a threat to them). They do not want the female character to stand out, just like they do not want to be around women that stand out. It makes them uneasy (...and shows their insecurity).

    Most of present day young women should not be allowed to influence any idea of a female body image because so many of them have their views completely distorted. And still they act like they are god-sent to lecture men about their supposedly delusive female body concept...

    Men know what attracts them on women. But do women know that? Many of them think men prefer nice neat shorter haircut over long hair with split ends, while many guys simply do not focus on some neat cut on a woman and many very much prefer long hair. (....And do not even know what split ends are, not to mention notice them…)


    Sure you wouldn’t expect Lara to have silicons, for example, but implants are also slowly but surely becoming a norm in real life. Would you like her to have plastic melons once it becomes a norm...? Would that be “realistic” enough?

    Ridiculously huge breasts are unrealistic, but just big natural boobs?
    If Lara was created to have big boobs (for whatever reason), so what, so she has big boobs, big deal! To call it “unrealistic” is nonsensical. The word you possibly look for is “threatening”...........
    .. / .- -- / -.-. ..- - . .-.-.-/ -... .- --.. .. -. --. .- ..--.

  10. #710
    Actually there has been research and overall, teenage girls have grown like 2 cup sizes in the last 3 decades.

    I'm a 36C. That's quite big for someone that's 5"4 although I am quite curvy and like it that way. In fact I don't know many girls who fit your perception of a modern woman but I have to admit with the increasing amount of incredibly image obsessed, superficial shows like 'Geordie Shore' and 'The Only Way is Essex' it is definitely growing but not the extent that you seem to be describing.

    Lara was only 5"4 back then and easily had DDs. That is unrealistic - especially for someone that would have done a lot of athletic activities at a young age and have a balanced diet that would fatten her up. The only woman that someone has given me an example of that does professional athletic sports and is at the top her game is Serena Williams but 1). She is very tall, 5"9' in fact and 2). She is black and black women are naturally more curvaceous and busty than Caucasian women.

    Even without Lara's athletic abilities, unless she wasn't stick thin around her abdomen, arms and legs (which she is) then she wouldn't be so busty in real life. I'm not threatened by a video-game character's breast size. She's my most favourite video-game character ever. Why would she be my fav if I was so 'threatened' by her.

    Now Lara is fine. She is still very busty for someone so slim and athletic but she's a believable busty. I have no qualms with new Lara's figure.

  11. #711
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,050
    I felt like this song was apropriate for the discussion



    Classic!
    Raiding tombs since 2007. tumblr | N7 #HeroOfFerelden #ChampionOfKirkwall
    signature image

  12. #712
    Whoooaaaaa i did not mean to start some kind of angry discussion here paha. And no! I'm not small or thin or petite AT ALL. My boobs (ahem) are actually quite large for my age, but apparently it's good... So i do NOT feel threatened at all haha, i just think that the animators went a bit crazy for a few of the games. It'd be like giving a guy character crazy abs. I do like abs if i'm honest, but crazy big abs are a huge no no. I don't know though... whatever takes your fancy. I just think that both the size zero and the size humongous breasts aren't really sizes at all, and so people stuck in between feel somewhat... unconfident? Because they believe that's how women 'should' look etc or whatever. I know what i mean, i just can't find the words.
    I suppose what i'm saying is it would be nice to have an average looking woman doing something great so that average looking people can look up to that figure and think 'oh i'm ok, i don't need to starve myself/pump my breasts with fake stuff and have surgeries.' That's kind of how i felt when reading magazines, so i pretty much stopped reading them.
    Whatever.
    Everyone has their own opinions.
    signature image

  13. #713
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    27,488
    Oh my god, here we go again

    It seems that Lara's boobs never fail to be a huge magnet for discussion about realism.....especially among women (there, I said it, too )

    How many times do I have to repeat that Lara's in-game boobs in the last games are not unrealistic. They are just bigger than your average size, that's all. "Unrealistic" implies that it doesn't happen IRL. Well, it does. Thousands and thousands of women have the same size boobs as LAU Lara. Deal with it.

    And even if, for argument's sake, they are - which they are not - what's the big freaking deal; it is a v i d e o g a m e.

    Edit: hmm, I have a feeling that the cat is out of the bag now and that this will continue for days again so I'm moving it to the thread were it belongs

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  14. #714
    LOL a discussion about boobs^^ the next step would be that everybody posts a picture of their rack?
    the male members would be pretty happy I guess haha

    btw I like Laras body incl her boobies. In the previous games and also in the new game. unrealistic? hmmm not really. With the right bra you can get that look, even on big boobs. I know that pretty well
    http://hiropon056.deviantart.com/ Do it like a Dudette! signature image

  15. #715
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    29 pages in and we're still waiting on that to happen


    (disclaimer: don't listen to this post! )

  16. #716
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,050
    Actually, both male and female members would be happy because women tend to like boobies too XD
    Raiding tombs since 2007. tumblr | N7 #HeroOfFerelden #ChampionOfKirkwall
    signature image

  17. #717
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mater Urbium
    Posts
    27,488
    Quote Originally Posted by hiropon056 View Post
    LOL a discussion about boobs^^
    heh, this is an age old discussion and it flares up every few months or so on the forum. You'll get used to it

    Quote Originally Posted by hiropon056 View Post
    the next step would be that everybody posts a picture of their rack?
    the male members would be pretty happy I guess haha
    Oh no, that would be just awful!

    ......



    Quote Originally Posted by hiropon056 View Post
    btw I like Laras body incl her boobies. In the previous games and also in the new game. unrealistic? hmmm not really. With the right bra you can get that look, even on big boobs. I know that pretty well


    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    29 pages in and we're still waiting on that to happen
    Ring ring......



    Ring ring.........



    *picks up*


    Hello?

    - Hi, it's context. Is The Hylden home?

    - Oh sure, I'll go get him. Just a moment!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    (disclaimer: don't listen to this post! )
    oi stop waving that red flag

    -----

    Oh by the way, TRG, I'm not sure if you were serious or not with the "angry discussion" comment, but so far I haven't seen anyone being angry here. Probably best to not put wrong ideas into people's heads

    Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

  18. #718
    Quote Originally Posted by tombraidergal View Post
    Whoooaaaaa i did not mean to start some kind of angry discussion here paha. And no! I'm not small or thin or petite AT ALL. My boobs (ahem) are actually quite large for my age, but apparently it's good... So i do NOT feel threatened at all haha, i just think that the animators went a bit crazy for a few of the games. It'd be like giving a guy character crazy abs. I do like abs if i'm honest, but crazy big abs are a huge no no. I don't know though... whatever takes your fancy. I just think that both the size zero and the size humongous breasts aren't really sizes at all, and so people stuck in between feel somewhat... unconfident? Because they believe that's how women 'should' look etc or whatever. I know what i mean, i just can't find the words.
    I suppose what i'm saying is it would be nice to have an average looking woman doing something great so that average looking people can look up to that figure and think 'oh i'm ok, i don't need to starve myself/pump my breasts with fake stuff and have surgeries.' That's kind of how i felt when reading magazines, so i pretty much stopped reading them.
    Whatever.
    Everyone has their own opinions.
    Not sure what you mean by "angry discussion"...
    As for the older TR games, I would just say that the animators didn't quite get the hold of Lara's big boobs Many times they seemed like implants...
    But unrealistic just because they were big...? If you do not starve when you are growing up, you are going to develop big boobs because if it is in your genes, you cannot go against your DNA. You simply will end up with big boobs!

    Next, you suggest that a video game should portray women that are average looking, so that other women with weak will and low self-esteem (most of them...?) would like their looks and not feel motivated to change themselves. Well, then you are still stuck with the problem of women feeling like they have to look beautiful and perfect. It is not the game character, it is what's in their heads that makes them go for plastic surgery...

    Funny that average or plain looking celebrities actually are under scrutiny of many women who think that celebrities are supposed to look good. It makes them feel better to see average or plain, if not ugly women because it makes them feel pretty (no competition around). So they do not want perfect and attractive women around, yet they do have high standards and demands on how a model should look like, and they love to voice it.......

    If women ignored the perfect looking models on magazine covers, all would be fine. But they don't. They do not even ask men what they like on women, they simply have to do all they can to look like those models.
    And when an average woman appears on the cover, many of them go like "geeez, what a fatso!", purring with gratification.

    But overall, all women say "I'm fine! I don't diet, I don't feel bad about my looks, what are you talking about...?", and then they go and spend all their money on laxatives, cosmetics and plastic surgeries...

    Btw, the quote of your post was added by Driber, not me. I was not reacting to your post, but to those which seem to be not so open-minded...


    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRufina View Post
    Actually there has been research and overall, teenage girls have grown like 2 cup sizes in the last 3 decades.

    I'm a 36C. That's quite big for someone that's 5"4 although I am quite curvy and like it that way. In fact I don't know many girls who fit your perception of a modern woman but I have to admit with the increasing amount of incredibly image obsessed, superficial shows like 'Geordie Shore' and 'The Only Way is Essex' it is definitely growing but not the extent that you seem to be describing.

    Lara was only 5"4 back then and easily had DDs. That is unrealistic - especially for someone that would have done a lot of athletic activities at a young age and have a balanced diet that would fatten her up. The only woman that someone has given me an example of that does professional athletic sports and is at the top her game is Serena Williams but 1). She is very tall, 5"9' in fact and 2). She is black and black women are naturally more curvaceous and busty than Caucasian women.

    Even without Lara's athletic abilities, unless she wasn't stick thin around her abdomen, arms and legs (which she is) then she wouldn't be so busty in real life. I'm not threatened by a video-game character's breast size. She's my most favourite video-game character ever. Why would she be my fav if I was so 'threatened' by her.

    Now Lara is fine. She is still very busty for someone so slim and athletic but she's a believable busty. I have no qualms with new Lara's figure.

    Not gonna talk about your boobs size, nor anyone else's. I will deffo keep away from the boobs! That is your idea of how big they are, so I won't go there...

    Really? You do not know any woman that is dieting most of the time? Or is bulimic or anorexic, who binges or starves or both? Well take a closer look then....! It is hard to spot when they do not share it with anyone...

    I must say women cannot even tell or be sure themselves which cup size is big, average, and which is small. Just like guys, some think this size is big, while some think it's small or average... So with that in mind, how can any woman be so sure Lara's boobs are "unrealistic"?

    From what you wrote I understand you think that while Lara is almost the same height like you , she simply must have your cup size or smaller, or else it is......unrealistic...?

    But it is nice to hear that another woman is satisfied with her looks!

    I know a Caucasian woman with enormous breasts who used to work out, day in day out, to become a dancer and figure skater. She was a sport-fanatic. Her mom had big boobs and so does she. No sport activities would make them smaller. Hmmmm..... How could that be possible.....
    There are other women like her, you know...

    I think Lara is your "fav" because she is............a female video game character that kicks ass like a man....... Girl power!
    Of course women like to play TR for obvious reasons. But when someone asks them about their input, suddenly they want her to.....look average or like themselves... Why is that...?

    Btw, black women have nice curves, but deffo not bigger boobs than Caucasian women when the women are slim...
    .. / .- -- / -.-. ..- - . .-.-.-/ -... .- --.. .. -. --. .- ..--.

  19. #719
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    heh, this is an age old discussion and it flares up every few months or so on the forum. You'll get used to it
    where is the popcorn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Oh no, that would be just awful!

    ......

    that would be extremely super horribly terribly awful

  20. #720
    Quote Originally Posted by marsoa View Post
    Not sure what you mean by "angry discussion"...
    As for the older TR games, I would just say that the animators didn't quite get the hold of Lara's big boobs Many times they seemed like implants...
    But unrealistic just because they were big...? If you do not starve when you are growing up, you are going to develop big boobs because if it is in your genes, you cannot go against your DNA. You simply will end up with big boobs!

    Next, you suggest that a video game should portray women that are average looking, so that other women with weak will and low self-esteem (most of them...?) would like their looks and not feel motivated to change themselves. Well, then you are still stuck with the problem of women feeling like they have to look beautiful and perfect. It is not the game character, it is what's in their heads that makes them go for plastic surgery...

    Funny that average or plain looking celebrities actually are under scrutiny of many women who think that celebrities are supposed to look good. It makes them feel better to see average or plain, if not ugly women because it makes them feel pretty (no competition around). So they do not want perfect and attractive women around, yet they do have high standards and demands on how a model should look like, and they love to voice it.......

    If women ignored the perfect looking models on magazine covers, all would be fine. But they don't. They do not even ask men what they like on women, they simply have to do all they can to look like those models.
    And when an average woman appears on the cover, many of them go like "geeez, what a fatso!", purring with gratification.

    But overall, all women say "I'm fine! I don't diet, I don't feel bad about my looks, what are you talking about...?", and then they go and spend all their money on laxatives, cosmetics and plastic surgeries...

    Btw, the quote of your post was added by Driber, not me. I was not reacting to your post, but to those which seem to be not so open-minded...





    Not gonna talk about your boobs size, nor anyone else's. I will deffo keep away from the boobs! That is your idea of how big they are, so I won't go there...

    Really? You do not know any woman that is dieting most of the time? Or is bulimic or anorexic, who binges or starves or both? Well take a closer look then....! It is hard to spot when they do not share it with anyone...

    I must say women cannot even tell or be sure themselves which cup size is big, average, and which is small. Just like guys, some think this size is big, while some think it's small or average... So with that in mind, how can any woman be so sure Lara's boobs are "unrealistic"?

    From what you wrote I understand you think that while Lara is almost the same height like you , she simply must have your cup size or smaller, or else it is......unrealistic...?

    But it is nice to hear that another woman is satisfied with her looks!

    I know a Caucasian woman with enormous breasts who used to work out, day in day out, to become a dancer and figure skater. She was a sport-fanatic. Her mom had big boobs and so does she. No sport activities would make them smaller. Hmmmm..... How could that be possible.....
    There are other women like her, you know...

    I think Lara is your "fav" because she is............a female video game character that kicks ass like a man....... Girl power!
    Of course women like to play TR for obvious reasons. But when someone asks them about their input, suddenly they want her to.....look average or like themselves... Why is that...?

    Btw, black women have nice curves, but deffo not bigger boobs than Caucasian women when the women are slim...
    I don't like how you keep saying "women" are like this, "women are like that" "ALL women say they are okay with their looks yet splash out on cosmetics." Once again, I only ever wear some mascara and lip gloss. Maybe a little eyeshadow on special occasions and it's about the same for a lot of women I know. I'm a woman; I think I know my own mind thank you very much

    I'm not saying that because old Lara was my height she had to have my cup size or less. I'm saying, that my cup size is quite big for someone of my height and frame. Old Lara had OTT curves and at least DD breats yet she had morbidly skinny arms and legs. I don't care who tells me it's not unrealistic: it is. Your point about how it's the same with guys: It is the same with guys in a way. We all know that 5-6' is about the going rate for a White male's privates, an inch or two bigger for Black men and an inch or two smaller for Asian men. It's on the same track for women's breasts but a bit more variable.

  21. #721
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Ring ring......



    Ring ring.........



    *picks up*


    Hello?

    - Hi, it's context. Is The Hylden home?

    - Oh sure, I'll go get him. Just a moment!
    Darn it! I think hiropon056 soft edited his post right after I posted to add the second part. I was replying to the women posting their rack comment!



    ^ That's right, hiropon056, you're my Fredo -_-




    oi stop waving that red flag
    Says the man who had the boys at HQ surgically implant me with it!

    I'm like Inspector Gadget; every time I go to say something naughty, this damn flag pops out of my brain instead!

    Oh by the way, TRG, I'm not sure if you were serious or not with the "angry discussion" comment, but so far I haven't seen anyone being angry here. Probably best to not put wrong ideas into people's heads
    Yeah, who's angry?!


    lol

  22. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    Darn it! I think hiropon056 soft edited his post right after I posted to add the second part. I was replying to the women posting their rack comment!



    ^ That's right, hiropon056, you're my Fredo -_-
    Uhmm.. okidoki^^
    but... "his"?? Why do people always thing I'm a guy??
    and sorry for breaking your heart lol
    http://hiropon056.deviantart.com/ Do it like a Dudette! signature image

  23. #723
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    lol, man, this thread... I'm 2 for 2 in consecutive posts!

    Sorry about the assumption, hiropon056

  24. #724
    I'm a guy and I like boobs!

    Having said that, I did feel that Lara's were a tad too big. Yes, they definitely could be "realistic", but still too big. Now it seems more proportioned and, imo, it looks better. Still feel that she's a beautiful young woman!

  25. #725
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Quote Originally Posted by joseywales1027 View Post
    I'm a guy and I like boobs!
    This is our version of an AA meeting, it seems

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •