Thread: The Official Conversation Thread

The Official Conversation Thread

Rocksteady Studios are going back into Arkham Asylum in a special livestream on 7 November. The developers who built the Asylum will be playing live, chatting, answering questions about the game, and giving away exclusive signed prizes. Follow WBPlay on Twitch www.twitch.tv/wbplay and tune in this Friday.

Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Goddammit. I missed it.

Oh well. At least I watched the Rocketeer.

Which was an amazing movie.

So Interstellar is a *** amazing film.
    "Did you believe you could change me, the way I've changed you?"
    "I already did."

Originally Posted by A Dark Knight
    So Interstellar is a *** amazing film.

So Margot Robbie is Harley Quinn, and Jared Leto might be the Joker.

I dig both. Margot Robbie, especially. Although, after The Wolf of Wall Street, I'm not sure what man wouldn't. On a side note, it seems like I may be Batusiing my way to the poorhouse. Adam West and Burt Ward are signing at a con near me next month, so, I'm going to try to get the Hot Toys figures before then. Then, there's the complete series Blu-Ray, an awesome Mondo poster for the show, and, off topic, some ridiculous Black Friday deals. I really want Arkham Knight, but I don't have an HDTV. On top of a 1080p 50" Panasonic for $200 at Best Buy, they also have a PS4 with The Last of Us and GTA V for retail (so, more like you're getting the Playstation for $280). I doubt I'll be able to afford even half of this, but dammit if I'm not going to try.
    signature image

Well looks like this is the end of the AA board for me.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Yep, I don't know how the Square boards are going to be. Maybe we should exchange contact information or PSN IDs or something. You guys have been superawesome all these years, and I'd like to keep in touch.
    signature image

You can find me at CBR.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Same handle?
    signature image

Originally Posted by Old_BenKenobi
    Well looks like this is the end of the AA board for me.
    No ben, Dont leave us!

I'm sad.

Originally Posted by batfan08
    Same handle?
    CrazyOldHermit.

Everything here is being merged there at SE. It's going to be exactly the same as it is here...

Ah, well, in that case, excellent. We live to fight another day, folks.
    signature image

YAYYYYYYYYY

Originally Posted by The Hylden
    Everything here is being merged there at SE. It's going to be exactly the same as it is here...
    I've gotta make a SEF account. I'm not going to bother.

Welp. Here we are.

Nice to see such a thriving community since the SEF migration.

Dammit.

Originally Posted by Old_BenKenobi
    I've gotta make a SEF account. I'm not going to bother.
    It doesn't take long to do...

Once made, you can follow the instructions above in that huge blurb to have your accounts linked, so you will retain all of your posting history.

Originally Posted by The_Hylden
    It doesn't take long to do...

Once made, you can follow the instructions above in that huge blurb to have your accounts linked, so you will retain all of your posting history.
    Soooooooooooooooo after a few months I was feeling nostalgic becaus Arkham Knight and finally tried to comment here, Is it too late to get my profile linked??? (Im Batman The Demon/Demo/Trailer Hunter in case you cant tell...HALP

Page 257 of 257 First First ... 157207247253254255256257