Thread: The Official Conversation Thread

The Official Conversation Thread

So Gotham was interesting.

Yeah, I really liked it. There's been a lot of great stuff, lately. Anybody reading Multiversity?
    signature image

Originally Posted by batfan08
    Yeah, I really liked it. There's been a lot of great stuff, lately. Anybody reading Multiversity?
    Ive been reading Injustice.
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Been reading Saga. Amazing stuff.

Well this is epic

Finally caved to the subliminal pressure you people have been putting on me for a few years and started watching Mad Men. Done Season 3 so far.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Originally Posted by Old_BenKenobi
    Finally caved to the subliminal pressure you people have been putting on me for a few years and started watching Mad Men. Done Season 3 so far.
    Excellent! What do you think, sir? I've actually just started The Sopranos, and I'm already done with 1 and 2. I don't know if you've seen it, but I was actually surprised by how funny a lot of it is.
    signature image

Originally Posted by batfan08
    Excellent! What do you think, sir? I've actually just started The Sopranos, and I'm already done with 1 and 2. I don't know if you've seen it, but I was actually surprised by how funny a lot of it is.
    I think it's exceptional so far. I also realized it's the first TV show I've ever watched that didn't have people getting killed.

And Sopranos is excellent and *** hilarious, especially Paulie.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Season 4 of Mad Men is some seriously god-tier television. Enjoy yourself there, because that's pretty much the peak of the show (though I haven't fully caught up on Season 7 yet, and that season is the one that's come closest to Season 4 of the three episodes I've watched of it).
    "Did you believe you could change me, the way I've changed you?"
    "I already did."

I think it's exceptional so far. I also realized it's the first TV show I've ever watched that didn't have people getting killed.

And Sopranos is excellent and *** hilarious, especially Paulie.
    You aren't ting. I just finished "Pine Barrens," and I don't think this show has ever made me laugh as much as I did which Pauly and Christopher and Valery.

In Batman related news, I thought that Oculus Rift thing seemed pretty cool, but damn, now I really want one:

http://render.otoy.com/newsblog/?p=641
    signature image

Saw The Flash. Was cool. Saw Arrow. Was also cool.

Dem endings.

Didn't watch Flash. Haven't seen Arrow either. Or Gotham. Or Guardians of the Galaxy for that matter.

But you have seen Pine Barrens, right? I couldn't resist seeing if I'd ever figure out what happened to Valery. I like to think he climbed down the tree, took Pauly's car, and decided to get the hell out of dodge before they tried to kill him again.
    signature image

Yeah I've seen the whole show. Don't know what the hell happened to Valery but I wish he'd been in the show more just because of how *** awesome he is. "I wash my balls in ice water" indeed.

I just finished that show, and holy . I don't think a show's ever reached me like this before.
    signature image

I just finished Mad Men, which in hindsight is really a white collar Sopranos, and I think we've had similar responses.

If Matthew Weiner doesn't end the last episode of the last season with "Good Times, Bad Times" by Led Zeppelin I will be very upset.

I adore Mad Men, and Breaking Bad, but, I don't know why, the way The Sopranos ended just kind of knocked me on my ass.

signature image

Soooo

Arrow and The Flash are doing reeeaaallly goood

Yup. So is Agents Of SHIELD. And Gotham.

Um. No.
    "Did you believe you could change me, the way I've changed you?"
    "I already did."

Originally Posted by A Dark Knight
    Um. No.
    I actually do like Gotham. It's been a rough four weeks; oof, has it ever been, but they finally caught their groove with episode 5. If you get the chance, check it out
    signature image

Sooo age of ultron seems overrated...

Constantine was frickin' amazing.

Page 256 of 257 First First ... 156206246252253254255256257 Last