Thread: The Official Conversation Thread

The Official Conversation Thread

Guardians of the Galaxy was gloriously great.
    signature image

Loved Guardians, Got to see it a few days ago.

Meanwhile WB posted the first official poster for Batman v Superman

Zach Snyder directs this comedic romp about a Trinity of super-heroes looking for love in all the wrong places. Though reporter Clark Kent (Henry Cavill) longs for a long-term relationship, he continues his routine saving Metropolis until he meets Diana (Gal Gadot) at a birthday party. Gotham billionare and hunky playboy Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) goes through girls like Kleenex, that is until he is discovers the beautiful Diana as well. Romantic misunderstandings, drug dalliances, and lots of hugs follow. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will be in theaters May 6th, 2016.

Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

That's fantastic.

Also, as far as Guardians goes, the soundtrack is just as awesome, if not moreso, as the actual movie. Hell, I might even say that seeing what was on the soundtrack made me more interested in the movie.
    signature image

Guardians of the Galaxy is great. I'm listening to the soundtrack right now... ugh. So good.
    "Did you believe you could change me, the way I've changed you?"
    "I already did."

Which do you think will win this weekend Guardians or TMNT

In a perfect world, that wouldn't even be a question. Well, actually, I suppose it would be, since, in a perfect world, we'd actually get a good TMNT movie, but, yeah, the point still stands: for me to retain my faith in humanity, I cannot, in good conscience, think people would choose TMNT over Guardians.

Also, DC's really shaping up, huh?

Batman V. Superman coming two months early, and 11 other untitled films given release dates. Here's hoping they succeed, because that means twice as many comic book movies to look forward to each year.
    signature image

Originally Posted by batfan08
    we'd actually get a good TMNT movie
    Did you see the 2007 animated movie? I was actually waiting for a sequel to that when the Bay movie was announced, which I haven't seen, but am gonna have to, as I have a five-year-old brother obsessed with TMNT.

Originally Posted by batfan08
    In a perfect world, that wouldn't even be a question. Well, actually, I suppose it would be, since, in a perfect world, we'd actually get a good TMNT movie
    I guess it was a perfect world in 1990.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Originally Posted by Old_BenKenobi
    I guess it was a perfect world in 1990.
    That too.

"Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Yeah, this one has really been rough.
    signature image

GOTG was straight up marvelous.

Pun somewhat intended.

Still haven't seen it.

Greatest. Batman. Figure. Ever. Prepare yourselves, pic overload is coming.
    signature image

Boom.

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)
    signature image

It looks so awkward when his arms are raised but the deltoids and pectorals haven't moved.

That first pic is all I need. The only thing I wish they'd do is slim down the legs a bit.
    signature image

I am Groot.

Yeah, you said that the first 89 times.
    signature image

Your wish is my command:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectib...t-toys-902249/

$230 is what you need.
    signature image

The fact that they put an actual rubber suit over him in order for the bends to look better, is rather interesting in concept.

However, I have to agree with comments I've seen that it's making him look flabby, and especially the lower waste and legs look disproportionate. It's a shame, because otherwise they did a very good job (face is perhaps a tad off, but almost).

I do agree about the legs, I think they should be leaner and a bit longer. As for the flabby aspect, the only real aspect of that I see are the love handles. Though, I think that, if they tightened the suit a little bit, that effect could be done away with. I also wondered if, perhaps, the belt was a little too tight, and if it squeezing on the rubber might be responsible for the effect.

As far as the pics where he's hunched go, though, I think it looks just like what it is: a rubber suit folding over, rather than flabby abs. I do think it's kind of hilarious, though, how 90% of the pics are from the waist up.
    signature image

Random thought: I really need Zero Year fully collected all in one volume for my reading pleasure.
    "Did you believe you could change me, the way I've changed you?"
    "I already did."

Page 254 of 257 First First ... 154204244250251252253254255256257 Last