Thread: The Official Conversation Thread

The Official Conversation Thread

I just saw it and adored it.
    signature image

Bleh, I still haven't.

GODDAMN

Breaking Bad.

That scene where Jesse starts "advertising" to the support group.

I was not ready for that.

EDIT: Okay, so...Walt and Jesse hunting down a fly odds somehow my favorite episode now.

Well, then, you should be excited to learn that the director of said episode will be the director of Star Wars Episode VIII(8).
    signature image

Originally Posted by batfan08
    Well, then, you should be excited to learn that the director of said episode will be the director of Star Wars Episode VIII(8).
    Wait, Rian Johnson directed that episode? No wonder it was awesome.

Yes; yes, he did. Wait until you get to Ozymandias. Your will officially be wrecked.
    signature image

So USA Tied...i am disappoint
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

25 years since Batman hit theaters. Happy Birthday, winged freak! Let's all get enemas.
    signature image

Yes; yes, he did. Wait until you get to Ozymandias. Your will officially be wrecked.
    But that's almost at the end of the series, and I'm almost done with Season 4...

Y U HYPE ME LIK DIS

Binged the entire run of Game of Thrones for the first time.

Wow.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

25 years since Batman hit theaters. Happy Birthday, winged freak! Let's all get enemas.
    Ha! I just came here to post that (well, minus the enema part) The second film I ever saw in theaters, right after my first: Ghostbusters II.

Originally Posted by Old_BenKenobi
    Binged the entire run of Game of Thrones for the first time.

Wow.
    Was that your first time seeing it?

Originally Posted by Batman The Trailer Hunter
    Was that your first time seeing it?
    Yes.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Dammit, Eli Wallach died. 98's a good, long life, but still, this news makes me very sad.
    signature image

Dammit, Eli Wallach died. 98's a good, long life, but still, this news makes me very sad.
    Why do all the good ones die young?

Seriously? Arkham Origins. I'm just about finished with I am the night mode, and, suddenly, my glue grenades, remote claw, and disrupter are gone. I already experienced this glitch once, yesterday, prior to fighting Copperhead, and it prevented me from entering the Royal hotel and the Bane fight, but, now, I'm at the point where TN-1 Bane is trying to grab me in the vents and I'm pissed beyond all belief. I HAVE to use the remote claw to capture him, and it's nowhere to be found. WB Montreal are ***s; good writing or not; it's more befuddling than any Riddler puzzle how they could've let a game with QC this ty get out into the public.
    signature image

WB Montreal didn't have a choice. The game had to get out when it had to get out and if they needed more time that wasn't up to them.

So Transformers. Discuss.

Discuss what?

E: Wow, I had no idea there was a new movie out. Well I'm sure it won't be craptacular like every other thing Michael Bay has ever done.

I thought it was kick ass, but I look for different things in movies than y'all, so there's that.

I never experienced one game breaking bug playing Origins. I feel like I played the game wrong or something.

Originally Posted by JackWinz
    I never experienced one game breaking bug playing Origins. I feel like I played the game wrong or something.
    Well, there's the Dark Knight System being unbeatable after the story, but that's not game breaking, nor is it a bug, really, but just poor design.

Only one month and one day until Guardians of the Galaxy hits, and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes should be more than enough to tide me over until then. Also, Comic-Con; I can't wait to see what's announced from San Diego. Always a lot of cool Collectibles to ogle and movie news; hopefully, they finally announce the specs/release date for the '66 TV Series. I'm really hoping for Blu-Ray.
    signature image

I'm hearing that the new Transformers movie has somehow managed to be more awful than all of the other ones.

Yeah, it's quite puzzling; I don't give a damn what the critics say, though; Mahky Mahk has more talent in his pinky toe than Shia LaDouche. The Departed told me everything I needed to hear to know that.
    signature image

Page 250 of 257 First First ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254 ... Last