Thread: The Official Conversation Thread

The Official Conversation Thread

I'm perfectly fine with that. He's really grown over the years, and, between The Town (which I oft cited as a good example of why Hamm could be Batman), and Argo, I think that there's a lot of talent there. I'm also one of the few who didn't really mind Daredevil (the Director's Cut is actually a fairly good movie), and I think Affleck has got a lot of over the years that wasn't entirely deserved.
    signature image

Well, at least he's not a bad actor.
    "Did you believe you could change me, the way I've changed you?"
    "I already did."

Originally Posted by batfan08
    Agreed. I also love that he doesn't quite have the support base that we're used to quite yet. Even Alfred seems reluctant. Did you see the pics of Angel Eyes yet, Hylden? I really have no idea why I put them in Spoiler tags. I must've been really tired.
    Heh, no problem. I definitely like what I see. It's going to really shine, I bet, when painted. Then the trademark sunken cheeks of his will really pop

And he can double for a Colonel Mortimer, from For a Few Dollars More (my personal favorite of them) Just dye his hair gray...

Eh, Not really thrilling me with the Ben Affleck choice... At all. And his voice even beyond just him, is terrible for Batman. It'll make Bale's gravel sound like a smooth breeze

For a Few Dollars More is my favorite, as well. I actually downloaded the chimes from Mortimer's/El Indio's locket as my alarm; they wake me up every morning.
    signature image

People want to *. Don't * about Ben Affleck, * about what DC has done to Lobo.
    signature image

Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

"I already did."

It seems Christian Bale fans have really Ben Affleckted by this news....

For a Few Dollars More is my favorite, as well. I actually downloaded the chimes from Mortimer's/El Indio's locket as my alarm; they wake me up every morning.
    Must be interesting times in the morning, though. I guess you have to make it out of the room before the chimes end, heh

... And it currently doesn't get any worse than the new Lobo... Comments on Facebook saying, "Go home DC. You're drunk." is the nicest way to put it...

They actually have the nerve to say this is "The REAL Lobo. Oh yeah, and he looks amazing."

My response to the Affleck criticism is this:

How dare they cast a rich white guy who once played a similar part as Batman?

Originally Posted by The Hylden
    Must be interesting times in the morning, though. I guess you have to make it out of the room before the chimes end, heh

... And it currently doesn't get any worse than the new Lobo... Comments on Facebook saying, "Go home DC. You're drunk." is the nicest way to put it...

They actually have the nerve to say this is "The REAL Lobo. Oh yeah, and he looks amazing."
    As far as the chimes go, luckily, it's the actual track, so it drifts into Morricone's fantastic score before it ends, if I don't wake up in time.

Yeah, if that's the real Lobo, I kind of hope the imposter rips him apart.

Also, as far as Angel Eyes goes, they just revealed their Tuco sculpt, as well!

signature image

Whats sad about the lobo design is that there were some other sketches that still maintained a lot about what Lobo was about. But I guess DC editorial needed someone they can sell to the teens. If anything it seems everyone has the same general body type (ie. cut, skinny). Theres no variation. I think something similar happened to Amanda Waller. Seriously. Google it.
    An Artist of Artistic Art

Just got out of Elysium. Pretty kick ass movie.

EDIT: Just think, the guy who did the soundtrack for Assassin's Creed II did this.

I saw "You're Next" Tuesday; not a bad flick, and that's coming from a guy who ing hates horror movies. Tomorrow, I'm seeing "The World's End," which I'm really excited about, as I loved the previous Cornetto flicks (Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz).
    signature image

I saw "The World's End" today, and it was glorious.
    signature image

So i saw Kick Arse 2. LOVED IT.

Need to see that MAtt damon film as well as pacific rim

I also made this

I am excite for the game.

So today I finally saw Source Code.

Crazy stuff, man.

I really enjoyed KA2. I want to see Source Code, but I want to see Moon first. Also, where has ADK been? I need someone to talk Breaking Bad with.
    signature image

I've yet to see Kick Ass 2. Haven't read the book, either.

USE THOSE SPOILER TAGS, PEOPLE.

In other news, I just wrote an outline for a movie.

unf..

I really enjoyed KA2. I want to see Source Code, but I want to see Moon first. Also, where has ADK been? I need someone to talk Breaking Bad with.
    I'm here!

So how bout dat
    "I already did."

I can't wait until tomorrow night, that's all I know. We're down to the final four, and it seems like a roller coaster ride that won't stop ascending.
    signature image

I still need to watch Breaking Bad. Don't kill me.

I won't, but, after tonight, you might come back from the future and do it, yourself, for not watching sooner.
    signature image

Page 216 of 257 First First ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... Last