Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Types of giveaways you'd all like to see

sok27 is offline Former Crystal Dynamics Community Manager

Smile Types of giveaways you'd all like to see

Hi Everyone:

We are going to be having a few contests and promotions in the future and I wanted to ask what kind of prizes you would all like to see.

Examples:

Shirts
    Posters
    Hats
    Mugs, cups, glasses
    Games
    Codes for DLC

Let me know so we can begin to give you all chances to win cool Crystal and Tomb Raider items.

Cheers,

Scott

Scott Fernandez
    Commuinty Manager
    www.crystald.com
    sfernandez@crystald.com
    twitter - @sokrox
    360 - sok27
    PS3 - mcdaze

I suppose a date with future movie Lara Croft, Summer Glau (or so I hope) would be asking too much?
    signature image

Game, Codes for DLC and High Quality Posters are definitely on top of the list.

Asking a question CD can't dodge would also be a great prize

I am a collector of lots of TR stuff. In terms of the image based items though I wouldn't want to win say a poster or cup with a battered Lara image on it. Would though want them with Lara from the other CD games on.

Top of my list to win are Lara Figures or small Lara dolls.

In terms of DLC I think CD must tread carefully as the exclusivity on the TRU DLC really annoyed a lot of other console gamers causing debates on the forums that lasted months. Having said that there is one DLC I would really really want to win... A Classic Outfit DLC. I would even pay as much as the game again to get that.

sok27 is offline Former Crystal Dynamics Community Manager
    thanks everyone, keep them coming...

Have a great night!

Cheers,

Scott

Behind-the-scenes exclusives (inclusives).

Holidays to the most exotic and wild locations on Earth?

A life size statue! Maybe one of the new Lara!

A trailer or some screenshots for the upcoming game? A remake of AOD? Or how about non-exclusive DLC?

Autographed items wouldn't be that bad, or action figures. Or you could give away sealed copies of previous TR games. (The classic/TR 1-5 games?) I wouldn't mind trying to win a copy of TR1.

You could also give away a trip to CD/SE to see the production of the game, or give away a few copies of the game before the official release date. One can dream.

Go with cups for me!

Cause I'm led to believe us British folk drink far to much tea! Not that we don't have any cups as it is but ya know, an extra one wouldn't go a miss!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sok27 View Post
    Shirts - sure
    Posters
    Hats - Hats are always fun.
    Mugs, cups, glasses - gimme
    Games - what?
    Codes for DLC
    The one thing I always wanted to see is a pencil case or back pack in the design of the classic medi packs.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRaider View Post
    A life size statue! Maybe one of the new Lara!
    I do not have room for a fifth.
    The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

OOOHHHH - TR accessories!

iPhone / iPad cases

(EVEN THOU IT WASN'T ON THE LIST! )

Games, D/L CONTENT and Apparel please!!

I like the office utilities too - pens, staplers, mouse pads and the MIDIPACK PENCIL CASE sounds awesome!
    But it needs a few accessories - the ZIPPER has to have bling.
    The sound of the found secret FROM THE ps1 TR everytime you open the pencil case....
    Do I get an oooohhhh ahhhhh?

T-Shirt needs to be silver and/or gold logo - bling!

IT'S GOTTA BE BLING!

ohhh - and a peak at the TRAILER BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE!

Scott - when will we be more than likely to see a trailer?

Oh, and Scott, you should familiarize yourself with what has been done how already on my website: http://www.goranagar.com/TR/Coll/TombCollection.html
    The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

We are going to be having a few contests and promotions in the future and I wanted to ask what kind of prizes you would all like to see.
    Cool idea

Quote Originally Posted by GoranAgar View Post
    Oh, and Scott, you should familiarize yourself with what has been done how already on my website: http://www.goranagar.com/TR/Coll/TombCollection.html
    That's such an amazing collection
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

Surprise us!

But personally what i want the most is to have TR9 play-testing in other countries too. Like England perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    Surprise us!

But personally what i want the most is to have TR9 play-testing in other countries too. Like England perhaps?
    I will try and run a London community day for TR shortly before release. You must come! There's a good chance this kinda thing will happen in Hamburg and Paris too (but there aren't concrete plans yet)
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    ... Hamburg ...
    Yes, please.

Lara's Real Gun. Without Bullets.
    Just for imitation.

Shirts and posters take my fancy, key rings never fail

Oooo community day in London heck yeah
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    I will try and run a London community day for TR shortly before release. You must come! There's a good chance this kinda thing will happen in Hamburg and Paris too (but there aren't concrete plans yet)
    would be great!

A cup. Not just any cup, but a mug.

And for a design feature in general - on a mug, or a shirt, I'd like to have the Croft family's coat of arms, or whatever they call it.
    Qu'est-ce que

Desktop figurines are always nice too

Quote Originally Posted by adobeARTIST View Post
    I suppose a date with future movie Lara Croft, Summer Glau (or so I hope) would be asking too much?
    Ahah! Good one!!!

High Quality Posters (of the new Lara!), Games/DLC, a statue like this one link or the Tomb Raider comic book series by Top Cow! That would be nice!!! Even better would be a new TR comic series!!!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by The_Underworld View Post
    A trailer or some screenshots for the upcoming game?
    Not very good, it should be something you can't immediately leak on the internet. Wouldn't be much of a prize when everybody else would have that 5 seconds later.

Hi Everyone:

Examples:

Shirts
    Posters
    Hats
    Mugs, cups, glasses
    Games
    Codes for DLC

Let me know so we can begin to give you all chances to win cool Crystal and Tomb Raider items.

Cheers,

Scott

Scott Fernandez
    Commuinty Manager
    www.crystald.com
    sfernandez@crystald.com
    twitter - @sokrox
    360 - sok27
    PS3 - mcdaze
    Perhaps a life-size replica of Lara's pickaxe? It'd do wonders against street perverts...
    Flower, gleam and glow. Let your power shine. Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine...what once was mine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast