Thread: Random Gaming News

Random Gaming News

Thumbs Down

Me neither , i never and still haven't made such silly thing as new year's resolution ...
    But how else am i going to describe my new decision ? ...
    I can't just call it 'decision' , can i ? ...

Man , blame society for making so many vocabularies to describe fornication but none for whatever it is that i am saying ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Wink

(sigh) Fuck new art styles.

Will have to wait and see.
    ~The Emu hath landed~

You're a towel.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Wink

Awwwwweeee you're funny guy aren't yah ? ...

Here , enjoy ...

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=116518

Enjoy what? A two-post topic. Why thank you, Charlie!

So a father is reading a book, when his son runs over to him crying. "I had a bad dream!" Cries the child. "I had a dream where grandpa died." The next day, the grandfather of the family died. The next night, the son ran back to his father saying "I had a dream that Uncle died!" Sure enough, the next day, the uncle dies. The next night, the son runs to his father and screams "I had a bad dream daddy died!"
    Scared now, the father spends the whole next day inside his house, hiding in the corner, sure he will die now. But the whole day, nothing happens. All of a sudden, his wife runs through the door, shocked with tears coming down her face.
    "You won't believe it! The mailman just got hit by a car!"

Exclamation

MY GAWD YOU JUST EXPOSED THA MEANING OF LIFE ! ...

Quick , bring your contribution to this old thread that i once gushed my blood sweat and tears all over it ...

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=114815

C'mon, Charlie. We both know the true meaning of life...

Thumbs Down

Man , did you not read mah wall of text post on that thread ? ... the last Big one , it's groundbreaking revelations ! ...

You gonna ignore it like everyone else ? have you no shame ?? ...

I've answered this before: no, I have no shame.

Arrow

Fine , i'll just wait t'ill someone with shame shows up and read my month old wall of text in that amazingly shy forum ...

Someone with shame Will show up ... let's wait a good couple of years and see , we ain't got else to do , yes ? ...

I've got the Addams Family Values dvd to watch. Cheers!

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Man , if there is one new year's resolution that i'm not going to break is this one: not to watch any gameplay trailers ...

I don't even want to know what the HUD looks like , every game that comes out in 2011 is going to amaze me as a fresh new untouched piece of meat ...

Yes sir ...
    I'm done with spoilers ...

I would have opted cryo sleeps or whatever Bears do for months in a cave , and then when i wake up i just go and buy all the games that came out during the year and have all them originality explode all over my face ... unfortunately it don't work too well for human beings , so we have to suffer and endure the whole year ! ...

RAW ...

Alright who else is with me for a no-spoiler 2011 and beyond ? ...
    That's one thing that I wanted to try aswell, considering story driven games, trailers have the tendency to show all there is to it. IOI are the first offenders, with both K&L all the trailers show you basically the full games.

Is Manhunt any good? I saw Manhunt for the psp and i might buy it but i wanna play Manhunt 1 first.

I promise i won't get any ideas and murder someone.
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Thumbs Down

Too right brother, trailers just spoils the set pieces and when you play the game itself your subconscious will be 'expecting' said set pieces...
    And the fact that the games are usually over in five hours don't help much...

Take Black Ops for example, thank god i didn't watch most of the trailers because it actually shows every level of the game, and i who has such a great memory for them exquisite 'art decor' it would have ruined me grievely...
    Unfortunately i did saw the launch trailer that was all over TV, and it showed the last level... suffice to say it completely blew the big plot twist away since when i was playing i keep thinking "so when are we going to get to That moment?", eventually i realised it was kept for the end, i then optimistically hoped that there will be a couple levels more...

Oh boy, always an optimist at the wrong time...

Dog Days wasn't any better, thankfully i stopped watching the trailers in time...

Then they HAD to release the airport screenshots ...

Question

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    Is Manhunt any good? I saw Manhunt for the psp and i might buy it but i wanna play Manhunt 1 first.

... ... wut ? ...

Are you telling me that the naughty bear Never Played Manhunt Before ? ...

Good God then what games were you playing in the past decade that fueled your taste for blood ?!! ...

Probably movie-based games.

Cool

I played the original Manhunt but never beat, Manhunt 2 I did beat,

And it was so, so fucking sick (the good kind)
    ~The Emu hath landed~

Originally Posted by Bevacur

Manhunt 2's story and executions were better, that and the game just made you feel dirty, but in a good way. While Manhunt 1 has Brian Cox and feels suprisingly fresh.
    Either one is worth the 4-5 bucks you'll pay for them.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Thumbs Up

Lol ...
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com...-leaks-online/
    That'll teach them to release the game once its ready instead of stucking it around for months keeping people waiting ...

Science damn it..

And of course we'll be getting another stupid FPS instead. I'm so sick of firing guns in games...

Rolleyes

Awe man , so you ain't gonna like Kane & Lynch III either ! boo !!! ...

Well look on the bright side , Dead Space was also a huge risk as a new IP , but they decided to support it ...
    One down , one still living ... ... and slightly milked ...

In other news ...

I assume we're all going to buy Duke Nukem Forever , but when the developer starts making bold claims such as how the game is sixteen hours long ? well ...
    In all previous instances when developer makes such claim it always ends with gamers finding out that developers likes to double their numbers ... so it's not a reassuring news , ironically ...

But here's some better news ! ...

Activision is allowing High Moon Studio , the developer of last year's quite entertaining War for Cybertron , to make both its sequel And the tie-in to the new Transformers movie ! and apparently it has no humans in it ! ...
    A decent movie-tie in game ? ... whoa , that's like ... so far long ago man ! ...

Science be praised. No bloody multiplayer for Arkham City.

And Charlie; Kane & Lynch is a different story. They're not a bunch of stupid square-jawed american heroes trying to "protect teh america" in some stupid "war on terrorism". They're a bunch of losers screwing up their lives because it's all they know.
    Maybe it was a massive disappointment for me but I'd rather play Dog Days for years on end instead of a CoD or a Battlefield or Duke Nukem or Operation Flashpoint or whatever.

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    another stupid FPS instead.
    \m/ ! Fuck Battlefield 3 in it's lame Military First Person Shooter's Ass.

It took 3 games before I boycotted Call of Duty, Battlefield didn't even take 1.
    ~The Emu hath landed~

You know, I'm not too sad that Mirror's Edge 2 got canceled. It was good in some places, but it really felt like a tech demo they just decided to charge $60 for.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Brack, I think you're talking about Heavy Rain.

Page 3 of 15 First First 123456713 ... Last