Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: The Obligatory Favorite Character Thread (Dissidia/012)

The Obligatory Favorite Character Thread (Dissidia/012)

i use mainly cloud, sephiroth, jecht, tifa, warrior of light, and lighting i dont really like using the assist system i only use it for laguna since its hard to catch cpu's in his attacks but other than that i use basically close combat characters i never really took interest in mages that much

Hi there:

I'ts also hard for me to pick favorites because i try to master them all, i play with all of them.

My very favorite characters are:

Cosmos:

Cloud: Slow but very powerful, very handy with his brv to hp attacks omnislash lv5 and finishing touch are very devastating with his ex mode.

Terra: she is most useful in dissidia 012 because of her firaga spell and meltdown and yes dualcast rocks.

warrior of light: very powerfull well rounded brv to hp attacks and his ex mode asisst swords.

Zidane: very mobile in air and his hp attacks are so cool.

Cecil: I really like this guy two diferent fighting styles dark knight in ground and paladin in the air and his dlc is very awesome i love that outfit

Laguna: i wanna be like him so cheerful, always looking at the brighside of things i like his ex burts attack so much and his long range skills.

Kain: his alternate costume 1 is so cool, has great attacks and speed in air, his aditional attack in ex mode that let's you recover hp .

Tifa: i really like a woman who can kick butt, has great speed and very cool attacks gotta love final heaven.

Lightning: two figthig styles cool attacks and ravager and legion of one is very cool and powerful gotta love that gunblade of hers

Chaos characters:

Garland: for me it's so much fun using him very powerful has great hp attacks especially using tornado for defense and blaze for attack.

The emperor: his traps can be very annoying and his ex mode blood magic is useful in sooo many ways.

Cloud of darkness: very fun to play with and her tentacles like things has great hp attacks in diferent forms.

Golbez: very powerful and i like his armor, brv attacks to hp attacks in air are the most useful and very cool ex burts attack, also genesis rock.

Ex death: in terms of gameplay he is soooo slow but his counter attacks totally rocks also his ex burts attack is so cool, "embrace the stillnes of eternity".

Ultimecia: i love that witch, time crush apocalypse,hell's judgement and shockwave pulsar are very cool also i like her ex burts attack and her edea outfit .

Kuja: he has great mobility both in ground and air, has great hp attacts and his ex burts attack shows how evil he is.

Gabranth: very powerful attacks and a great slashing combo, i like his hp attacks and ex burts attacks oh and very cool armor too.

for assist's i try diferent combinations with all characters to see how they work and summons depends on how is your fighting style.

hope you like my very long list.

My favorite characters are the Warrior of Light, Terra, Prishe, Kain, and Lightning.

Warrior of Light : You give him ascension, white fang, and pair him with Cecil and he becomes a beast.

Terra: she's really powerful. Even though I play as her, I mostly let the assist do the fighting while I release a graviga to holy combo.

Prishe: I actually trick my opponents into blocking before I continue my combos, granting me critical hits almost every time.

Kain: I use him just because he's cool. He's also pretty effective against chaos.

Lightning: again I use her because she's cool.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12