Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoped Lara :DD

Smile Lara Render WITHOUT any scratches !!!! pic by me

so i've been reading some comments in other threads like "if you like the new lara and all" and i saw some comments saying she looks real bad! so i decided to photoshop lara a bit. show u how she looks without any scars..... tell me what do u think.....

Before
    [IMG][/IMG]

After
    [IMG][/IMG]

PREEEEEEETY HOT EEH?..... =] she looks better than ever

your thoughts?

Mmm... I think she looks better with dirt and blood. But great photoshopping!

thanks for the comment. i agree with u. i just wanted to show some people how she looked without any blood cuz they said she looks ugly like that! =/

I agree, it looks better before hand though, that's not due to your photoshop skills either!

But I still can't understand why people say she looks ugly, for me she ain't really looked attractive in the other games (I'm one of those lot who says its just a game).

Plus, having cuts makes it appear like she is some form of human cause I always hate (and starts to bore me) when games have a character and they come out without a single scratch on them and they are ready for the next one. Perhaps it's just me.

So yes I agree and your photoshop skills are very good, better than mine, by far though that's not very fair on you cause thats probably not hard to do at all!

well thanks.... i guess XP the photoshop wasn't thaaaat hard, it took me about 30 min top to remove the blood. i was trying to remove the dirt too, but by doing that she would look fake. =/ that was the best i could do.

Mighty fine 'shoppin ya done there. It only helps to show just how gorgeous the new Lara is
    signature image

cool, from what i can see she looks good either way, but the actually render is amazing i think. i also can't base a proper opinion as it's taking too long to load on my laptop... oh well. good job!
    signature image

I don't think she looks 1 bit sexy or gorgeus. Just plain generic.

Hmm. Perhaps a poll about how many girls are around here would clear things up?

thanks for the lovely comment =] can't wait for more pictures to come out and show everyone my skill joking XDDD

Nicely done!
    signature image

thanks... btw, where did u get that AMAZING avatar?

I'll admit that she isn't as ugly without the scratches, but I still don't think she's pretty.
    "You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity.All it takes is a little push!"
    I <3 ThE JoKeR

@darthvader#1 i tried to remove the mud from her face but she looked really fake =/ so that's the best i could do. if they release more pics then i'll try my best to show how lara is a godess

Photoshoped Lara :DD

which one do u like more?

1. Original one?

[IMG][/IMG]

2. Younger-ish Lara?

[IMG][/IMG]

3. Adult-ish lara?

[IMG][/IMG]

tell me what u think.....

they're all very good. i can't decide to be honest!!!
    signature image

all the same to me..
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

It is a tie of my between 2 and 3. The colour contrast and resolution is slightly better with the lips and hair in the edits. Not sure though if that's just due to 1 being slightly faded in comparison to the banner version. The edits also look a little more recogniseable as the traditional Lara face but I really can't choose between them.

remove all dirt and maybe I'd be half impressed. That was lame guy...

Quote Originally Posted by hakumen001 View Post
    hey, it's better than yours... oh.. right you haven't uploaded one. Great photoshop skills dude, don't listen to criticisms that harbor no points to back em up
    signature image

the beat up original is more sexi

Quote Originally Posted by hakumen001 View Post
    You'r nothing if not consistent. You get air miles or something for each post you bash?
    signature image

oooooooh nice job
    signature image

Um, making Lara look more masculine (by drawing out her face and accenting her jaw) doesn't make her look older.

I saw "DD" and "Photoshop" in the thread title and honestly thought I'd see something very different. I have been fooled.
    Qu'est-ce que

You already made a similar thread. You could've just posted this there.... No offense, but opening too many threads makes these forums unbearable... Great pics though. Could you try cleaning Lara's face completely?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by angelus0901 View Post
    You already made a similar thread. You could've just posted this there.... No offense, but opening too many threads makes these forums unbearable...
    You nailed it and I merged them.
    The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast