Thread: doppelganger

doppelganger

I see no mention of Lara's doppelganger in the upcoming TR9. She was really cool,although just Lara's dopp. she was able to do so many different moves. This could be a totally different franchise,in between while we wait !!!

"Forget everything you know about Tomb Raider".
    Flower, gleam and glow. Let your power shine. Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine...what once was mine.

The problem is, the Doppelganger has ran her story just as Natla has. What more could they possibly do? I think you have to have that nack, in writing, to understand and acknowledge when something has run it's course.

At least in my opinion and of course mine is mine and yours is yours.

Besides, I think Resident Evil Revelations will be bringing back the concept of the doppelganger back and there's only some many copies of a character I can take running around franchises.

As RoombelinaUK said, forget everything you know. This is a reboot, which means a whole new story, new characters etc. And the new Lara will be younger than Underworld Lara, so Doppel wasn't even created yet...

Oh please, No more Doppel, No more Natla!!! I really didn't like Doppel in Underworld and I hope not to see it again!!!

And for what it's worth, I agree with Ants, Doppel's character played its role and there really is no point in bringing it back!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by RoombelinaUK View Post

RoombelinaUK gets a for paying lots of attention
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

Quote Originally Posted by dark7angel View Post
    Oh please, No more Doppel, No more Natla!!! I really didn't like Doppel in Underworld and I hope not to see it again!!!
    The same with Kurtis from TRAOD

Quote Originally Posted by RoombelinaUK View Post
    What is this "Tomb Raider" you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    RoombelinaUK gets a for paying lots of attention
    Awww, ty Keir!! Next time, I want a heart! LOL *places sticker on forehead*
    Flower, gleam and glow. Let your power shine. Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine...what once was mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Natla View Post
    What is this "Tomb Raider" you speak of?
    Dunno...damn short term memory XD

Quote Originally Posted by angelus0901 View Post
    As RoombelinaUK said, forget everything you know. This is a reboot, which means a whole new story, new characters etc. And the new Lara will be younger than Underworld Lara, so Doppel wasn't even created yet...
    This.
    "Cheese is nice. Practically perfect in every way." And no, I DIDN'T STEAL THAT FROM MARY POPPINS!

Quote Originally Posted by angelus0901 View Post
    And let me add, even if this wasn't a reboot, and was a continuation from Underworld, we need to move past the Doppelganger. It would be counterproductive to just rehash the same villain over and over again. Same goes with Natla.

They've had their time, now on to new adversaries and challenges for Lara
    signature image