Thread: Final Fantasy for PC and on Steam

Final Fantasy for PC and on Steam

Future Final Fantasy games to PC

Guys may I ask if this is true? I've read news on IGN that Future FF games are coming to PC.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/...may-come-to-pc
    so is it possible that FF13 Trilogy will be available on Steam? Even the awaited FF15?

Square Enix is bringing Final Fantasy III to PC
    (Siliconera)
    ― while Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII already had PC ports, Final Fantasy III for PC is a new version of the game.

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    Square Enix is bringing Final Fantasy III to PC
    (Siliconera)
    ― while Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII already had PC ports, Final Fantasy III for PC is a new version of the game.
    Awesome news I hope SE bring even more FF for PC, like FFIV, FF IX, FF X, FF XIII Colection and FF XV!

Anyone know the release date for FF III on PC?

Originally Posted by mike_ptbr
    Anyone know the release date for FF III on PC?
    No clues or hints at the moment, but I will keep an eye out.

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    No clues or hints at the moment, but I will keep an eye out.
    OK, thanks for that I hope this version has the "Fast Forward" in battle, like the PSP version! xD

Final Fantasy III coming to Steam!
    ― It’s something that we’ve received a lot of requests for, so we’re naturally very happy to be able to announce that Final Fantasy III is coming soon to Steam!

Final Fantasy III now on Steam!
    Onion Knights make their way to the PC with today's Steam release of Final Fantasy III!

Post FFVII & FFVIII STC on Steam

If FFIII got STC why not these titles?

Question Will we ever see more final fantasy titles on Steam?

Since Sony and Steam have some sort of friendship I was wondering if they will be rendering those sweet final fantasy titles to Steam.
    I will be a shame see how all those sweet titles are forgoten because you simply can not play them in today's gear.

I just want to pay and enjoy them and have those titles to play whenever I want/can.

Sony is not related to it. But I wouldn't be surprised if more FF games are released on Steam. I wonder why they didn't put FF3 on the summer sale like 8 & 9, this could attract many buyers.

III is on Steam now. You can expect IV, V and VI over the next year or so. Yes, they take awhile...but they're releasing/porting them on/to the Amazon Appstore, Windows Phone and Ouya at the same time.

As for I & II, they need to remaster these in HD first, which there's no sign of them doing so.

Dimensions won't come to Steam, so don't get your hopes up. Just buy a smartphone or tablet.

Ouya is pretty much dead, I wouldn't expect any more games from Square Enix there. Dimensions could be released on Steam if the others are released, why wouldn't it? There is also a game people rarely mention, seems to be under the radar: Final Fantasy IV The After Years 3D remake.

Square Enix, Please Read

Dear Square Enix,

On behalf of everyone in the world who owns a pc and loves final fantasy games...

COULD YOU PLEASE RELEASE ALL FUTURE SINGLE PLAYER FINAL FANTASY GAMES ON PC ASWELL.

I would love to play new final fantasies that are single player but all I can get on pc is re-releases of playstation 1 titles and online mmorpg titles.

Yours,

The World (and me)

That would be a great thing.

Smile Final Fantasy XV for Steam/PC

Square Enix, confirm to us that, Final Fantasy XV is coming to Steam!!

Add Pre-Order of Final Fantasy XV on Steam!!

BTW: please include Steam Trading Cards on it!
    Last edited by mike_ptbr; 15th Aug 2014 at 15:20. Reason: Steam Trading Cards for Final Fantasy XV

@ Square enix about ff games for steam

I don't know if Square enix reads the posts on the final fantasy forums on here or on steam. But we need ff9-13 on steam, I understand these games did not have a pc port when made. Yet I know it's a simple thing for experienced coders to add. But if your worried about not making a profit, your mistaken, there is a big demand for this games to be put on Steam.

Also please allow workshop on steam to work with FF games. I for one would love some of the HD mods for my ff 7-8 but don't got want go though 50k things just do get them working.

Please Square Enix bring Final Fantasy XIII to steam!!

Get excited PC gamers. Looks like IV, XIII, XIII-2 and LR are coming to Steam for PC.

Motomu Toriyama's biggest fan

Link. (FFXIII Portal Site.)

Hooohoooooo, Square Enix, you are my hero, can't wait for play FF XIII

Now please release Type 0 HD on Steam with the demo of FF XV as well.

What's Wrong With Square-Enix!

I can't believe it's nearly 2015, and Square-Enix has still not released 2d remakes for Final Fantasy 1-6 on the PC!

The only games they've released for the PC are the horrible 3D remakes for Final Fantasy 3 & 4, and a few of ports for Final Fantasy VII and VIII. Is this the best you can do? Don't you like making money? Don't you want to make your fans happy?

Seriously, how hard can it be to release all of the 2D remakes for Final Fantasy 1-6? (Leave the 3D garbage out of it) As a matter of fact, the same could be said about the Dragon Quest series. Why have we seen virtually nothing released on the PC?

Is Square-Enix actually trying to piss-off their fans, because that seems to be the only thing they're doing well.

Super exciting news about XIII.

Things are looking up about XV. Looking up indeed.

Oh, and I don't know if you mentioned it somewhere else Grimoire, but they released IV on Steam in the last few hours. Like, out of the blue.

So many FF news today:
    FF4 Steam release, FF13 Steam hint, FF Agito Vita port, FFXV new trailer, FF Type-0 trailer and date, FF1 3DS port (Japan)...

Indeed.

FINAL FANTASY IV now on Steam!
    - A port of the iOS and Android versions has finally been released for PC via Steam.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 18th Sep 2014 at 08:19.

Yes, The Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Is Coming To PC (Siliconera)
    - Here Are The System Requirements For Final Fantasy XIII On PC.
    - Pre-order it on Steam!

FINAL FANTASY XIII returns to Windows PC
    - Steam users can grab an additional 10% savings with your preorder today! Additionally, the FINAL FANTASY XIII trilogy will also come with Steam Trading cards.

The Final Fantasy XIII saga is coming to Windows PC
    - Final Fantasy XIII is coming out on 9th October 2014. That’s only three weeks away.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 19th Sep 2014 at 18:31.

Page 2 of 6 First First 123456 Last