Thread: Challenge Pack #2 DLC GOL - Not on LIVE

sok27 is offline Former Crystal Dynamics Community Manager

Challenge Pack #2 DLC GOL - Not on LIVE

Everyone:

I apologize for the late reply to the questions regarding Challenge Pack # 2 DLC for Guardian of Light.

Unfortunately we will not be releasing it on Xbox Live.

Below is the note from Karl Stewart Global Brand Director Crystal Dynamics.

Unfortunately due to unforeseen problems, Challenge Pack #2 for Lara Croft GOL will not be released on the Xbox 360 (@crystaldkarl)

Sorry about this, please understand we did all we could.

Cheers,

Scott - @sokrox

Hi, sok.

We don't understand. What were the unforeseen problems? Laziness? Or fall of interest in the game? The game was supposed to be great, and it is, but the whole DLC thing that happened didn't help, at all.

Here is the direct line from Karl Stewart Global Brand Director at Crystal Dynamics...

"Sorry for the bad news, I know a lot of you have been waiting a while for the news. We've done all we can, but unfortunately it's not meant to be. Karl."

Sorry everyone.

Scott

Scott, please tell Karl that's not enough. He gave us no explanation, no reason, nothing. I think we all deserve at least that.

Angelus, I understand the frustration. I spoke with Karl and and the statement above is all that can be said.

We are sorry for the issue.

Be well.

Cheers,

Scott

Okay, thank you for the response. It's a real shame what happened.

The DLC weren't good at all, especially for such a great game like LCGoL.
    There's no point in demanding the challenge pack #2 because it's not that good, trust me Angelus.

BTW, you can always buy it on Steam but still that would be a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by chriss99 View Post
    The DLC weren't good at all...
    I know that, and I would never waste money on them, but I'm still angry because they gave us no concrete explanation. They want us to buy their games and they do this. The whole situation was an unnecessary mess and they handled it poorly. I'm very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by angelus0901 View Post
    I know that, and I would never waste money on them, but I'm still angry because they gave us no concrete explanation. They want us to buy their games and they do this. The whole situation was an unnecessary mess and they handled it poorly. I'm very disappointed.
    wow i never seen that coming!
    and u guys were defending CD when we were angry about the delays and delays..
    now look!
    aw well im not going to be mean but eidos\CD wtf are you doing as companies?
    gol is a very good game but with your delays and everything ppl lost their interest on in and now u coming and say no, we are not going to give you the dlc xbox gamers!
    coz that thing u got with MS ended it doesn't mean u have to be like that on those who defended u!

now to my friend angel,
    im not going to say i told u..
    i gonna say that i understand how u feel (i really do) and u got all the rights asking for what they promised to u!
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?