Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Just Cause - The Movie (like, proper hollywood movie, yo)

Just Cause - The Movie (like, proper hollywood movie, yo)

I reckon it will be brilliant because just playing just cause is like an epic action movie anyway

Though i hope the Laws of Physics will be equal to the normal world's physics ;P
    Insert Coin Here --> [===========] <-- and make me rich

Originally Posted by mycoldman
    Is everyone aware there's going to be a Just Cause movie?

I managed to sit down with the producer recently to talk about the project and this friday will be putting up a lengthy interview on the site all about it.

There's a small tidbit of info up now to whet your appettite - http://tinyurl.com/39dokk2

For now let's use this thread for all discussion relating to the project.
    No offence man but I have sent you multiple messages and you have never replied! I have been trying to contact you because you never sent me the JC2 gift set that I one in one of the podcasts and I really would love it

On Topic: Stoked for the film!

MCM isn't with the company anymore, CloudWolf. So I don't think you'll be able to get a hold him.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Originally Posted by Driber
    MCM isn't with the company anymore, CloudWolf. So I don't think you'll be able to get a hold him.
    Awww what? thanks for telling me, do you know who the new community manager is or is it a temp position for games before and a few months after launch?

sooo annoying!
    thanks
    CloudWolf

If you send me a PM with a link of proof that you won and what exactly you won, I'll see if I can address it to someone at Eidos and see if you can still receive it, or at least something similar.

If you win something in an official comp, then it's not right if you never receive it

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Wow!! What a great cast and direction on this film, I want to watch this movie right now.. ahmm, and i think this movie will break all previous records..

movies coming soon to theaters

Page 2 of 2 First First 12