Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Kane & Lynch 2 can't jump over washing machine

Kane & Lynch 2 can't jump over washing machine

Kane & Lynch 2 can't jump over washing machine

I'm at the part where you have to save Lynch's girlfriend and I can't jump the stove and washing machine; I've heard this is a bug so do I have to uninstall or is the another solution?

I'm reinstalling the game to see if that works but if it doesn't where can I find a save game file that works so I can skip that part?

Question

Unless you're playing a unique copy of Dog Days that contains the missing seven hours worth of content , i do not recall a scene where Lynch and Kane are required to 'jump' over stoves and washing machines ...

Which chapter are you at ? ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

It's in the bloody apartments, Charlie. After K&L are back together they move up two more floors and are ambushed by two goons taking cover behind a washing machine. A gas canister is also present to the right. You foolish dwarf you.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Thumbs Down

But i don't recall no damn white men jumping ! ...

Alright. Dead white men 'vaulting'. Better?

Thumbs Up

Much ...

Aaaaaaaaah ! I get it now ! it's the last hallway right before they enter the apartment , yes i remember ! they used washing machines that came out of nowhere to block the path ...

Oh but man it still sucks to be stucked all of a sudden in here ...

Try playing it on co-op to see if the bug is still present ...

Might as well start over, put the dog on extreme and haul ass for that plane.

Lightbulb

We seem to have a grave issue here in not knowing when to appropriately put spoiler tags ...

I blame Square Enix , under the advice from conspiracy theorists ...

Opps. I'd blame it on the false sense of reality. They're *** with us Charlie!

I've started my game over multiple times and it happened again.

Question

Tried playing that scene on co-op ? ...

Tried feeding the disc into a meat grinder?

Lightbulb

Even for that i think it'll take two to make things alright ...

So you're saying it still would be a co-op operation?

Exclamation

Well obviously operating a meat grinder is a two man job , since one has to film the whole thing to post it on youtube ...

Plus , rumor has it that the trophy is glitched so that it only unlocks if it is a two man operation ...

The System is Watching ...

Oh wait so it is glitched, no wonder it didn't pop when I inserted my disc into the meat grinder. The trophy description was very vague, it cause me more trouble than win 20 Cops & Robbers matches.

I guess in the end the game was meant to be co-op through-out.

Got to love the tech support!

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    Tried feeding the disc into a meat grinder?

Thumbs Up

You're talking about yourself ? ...

Oh i see what you did ! ...

What is the suggestion on playing coop, I do not have anyone to play coop with me I'm just stuck at that barrier and I watched walkthroughs on youtube and the "E" pops up at that part letting me know that's how you proceed which of course the players in the video hop right over it and go on...I've heard this is a serious glitch in this game and I just want an answer.

And you're telling me you didn't find the meat grinder?

Arrow

Originally Posted by goodguys9
    I've heard this is a serious glitch in this game and I just want an answer.
    Personally i've never saw anyone mentioning this glitch before , and i've been through a good handful of Dog Days forum ... but of course , i could have 'missed' it ...
    So here's what you can do , if this is indeed such a serious glitch that you've already heard of , then , surely , in all those places where people have encountered this glitch there must be at least one person who has solved it ...

For the moment it's your best bet , since i don't see the tech support rolling down any time soon ...

Oh and the co-op suggestion was that you start a game online with another player/stranger and see if this other player or even you can jump over the washing machines in a co-op match ...

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    And you're telling me you didn't find the meat grinder?
    Now that i think of it, even if you found it you can only operate it if you've got the dlc, right ?...

We would have to ask Dog Man on that one as I never purchased the DLC. I saw the price tag and just turned, and walked in opposite direction.

The Meatgrinder DLC is not available in Europe. And even it was, I wouldn't buy it: I'm a vegetarian.

It's the best DLC for Dog Days.
    It comes with dignity and coupon for Kane & Lynch III.

Not Charlie's version of K&LIII, I hope...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last