Page 6 of 6 First First ... 23456

Thread: The "Is this game worth playing?" Thread ...

The "Is this game worth playing?" Thread ...

Ah, needed to sign in.

Anyway, why do i need to sync to see my trophys? The Xbox 360 is instant in seeing achievements and i can view peoples friends list!
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    Is Little Big Planet 2 any good?
    Never played it... But from what I've gathered it's a lot of creative fun.
    EDIT: Aww one of my friends has removed me atleast i got one friend left though. Dogman, yes i will accept your request to poop with you!

If we do play Killzone, i am pretty rubbish, i'm slow with the controls and why do i keep getting errors to play multiplayer?
    Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it sooner or later. I do recommend customizing your controls. I'll edit/post my settings later on, I suggest you try them out first in botzone.
    Anyway, why do i need to sync to see my trophys? The Xbox 360 is instant in seeing achievements and i can view peoples friends list!
    Don't know why the process is needed and so slow... Better get used to it, lad. Just like trophies popping up more than 10 seconds after the criteria were met, it's just one of the downsides of tropies.

Personally I like how trophies are arranged. Very tidy Plus, you can still get a platinum (= 1000GS) even without DLC. Compared to achievements; say goodbye to your 1000GS when an update + DLC hits live...
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Finally found a game with some people in it. Then got bloody disconnected! Is Killzone 3 so void of players now? I can't find a warzone game or Guerrilla Warfare match, operations is the only one i can play and i can not even play the new maps on it!
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

That's strange... I had no problems getting into a match whatsoever two days ago. Have you specified/changed your region? Selecting European or other servers might do the trick.

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    That's strange... I had no problems getting into a match whatsoever two days ago. Have you specified/changed your region? Selecting European or other servers might do the trick.
    Ever since i made that post and up to when you just signed in, i have been waiting for a warzone game. Ok, i'm going to change to the North American server.

EDIT: No difference. Just says joining game.

Forget I said anything, I actually keep getting an error as well now. Weird.

"A Network error has occured

You have been disconnected from the Network. Please check network connection. You need to login after this screen.

Error code -2147311008[202]
    "

Yeah i've had that twice today. But the trouble is, i can not find games just after i downloaded the map pack with all the maps, before i downloaded it i was fine. Oh woe is me.

Did anyone happen to play 'Primal' and Rebellion's 'World War Zero: Iron Storm' on ps2?

Primal was a pretty unique game, the overall mechanics of the game were subpar, but I fell in love with it anyway. I remember the controls were clunky, with the switching between powers being particularly infuriating at times.

Despite this, the plot and setting of the game were amazing. It was one of the first story-based games I had ever played ( I must have been 11 or 12 when I first played it) and the characters were a great duo together. Very human and relatable. I recommend it highly.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Thanks, Beardy. I just bought it for a grand total of €5 (shipping included). I'm looking forward to it!

Where do you get your games for so cheap anyhow, Dogman? Belgian Witch magics?
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    Belgian Witch magics?
    They're on to me... But seriously: good old eBay, man...

13. A game called Quantum Conundrum comes out Tomorow, game made by lead designer on Portal, Kim Swift. Valve never used her concept for Portal 2 so she rage-left and made this game.

I'll be making a video and i'll let you lot know if it is worth a go!
    signature image

It's been on my wishlist ever since it was announced but then they had to go digital-only so no sale for me.

15. Weirdo, get used to it, Physical copys are dying, thank god.
    signature image

Digital is fine for those that prefer it but don't force it on those that prefer physical copies. I don't own the game unless I can hold it in my hands.
    Besides, I got screwed multiple times when I bought a digital-only game so fugheddaboudit.

I hear you, Jack. I only buy digital when it's an old game I can buy on Steam (Like Deus Ex, or Jagged Alliance) and I know'll be hard to find a boxed copy. But other than that, I need a copy to feel in my hands. It's a thing, man!

Well, whaddaya know... There's a Season Pass for Quantum Conundrum. €17,99 for the game + soundtrack & two upcoming DLC packs. Seeing as it's being published by Square Enix, I'm not really surprised but rather annoyed.

So, to quote the great Sean Devlin: " you arseways". Complete Edition hard copy or no sale.

19. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I24HdprDBMo

I would recommend it, the game is great fun!
    signature image

Has anyone played 'The Getaway' or its sequel 'Black Monday'? According to the review, both of them have got a lot of problems but a great story...

I remember that the first Getaway was one of the first games I ever had on my PS2. I also remember I couldn't beat the first level (hey, I was like 8 at the time) and consequentially never touched it or the sequel again. I recall hearing Black Monday is extraordinarily difficult, but I never played it.

Is 'Chainsaw Lollipop' any good. I'd hate to blow $50.00 and get a 'Dead Rising'.
    XZX WAS HERE

Page 6 of 6 First First ... 23456