Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Batman Arkham City Forums Launching Soon.

Batman Arkham City Forums Launching Soon.

  1. #1

    Batman Arkham City Forums Launching Soon.

    Hey guys. If you go to Batman Arkham City's website, and scroll all the way to the bottom, in the bottom right corner, it says "Forums launching soon."

    http://www.batmanarkhamcity.com
    Originally Posted by Batman
    I am vengeance. I am the night. I AM BATMAN!

  2. #2
    Ah cooool, I thought WB wouldn't make a forum usually with their games.
    But does this mean where not gonna be on this forum anymore

  3. #3
    :O the website is now black!
    edit: or not... my internet connection is slow

  4. #4
    I don't know, I'll probably post on both.
    Originally Posted by Batman
    I am vengeance. I am the night. I AM BATMAN!

  5. #5
    Yeah I'll Probably do the same.

  6. #6
    Oh wow, I didn't think they were going to have one.
    That's cool
    You've all got it wrong, it's 'I couldn't care less' not 'I could care less'.

  7. #7
    I hope THIS forum doesn't go under. Who's keeping the same username when they switch over?
    Dif tor heh smusma.

  8. #8
    Hopefully i will

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Argel319
    I hope THIS forum doesn't go under. Who's keeping the same username when they switch over?
    I will.

  10. #10
    hopefully it actually means soon and not like 3 months later hahaha
    And i will deffinatley keep my name!
    doesn't change no matter what forum it is
    signature image

  11. #11
    Excellent.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

  12. #12
    I shall keep my name as well. As long as they allow spaces at least but my name is unique enough that it won't be gone.

  13. #13
    I shall keep my name as well. As long as they allow spaces at least but my name is unique enough that it won't be gone.

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by Argel319
    I hope THIS forum doesn't go under. Who's keeping the same username when they switch over?
    I will.

  15. #15
    I'll keep my name, but I wont be on much if there isn't a viral marketing campeign.

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by Jack J Napier
    I'll keep my name, but I wont be on much if there isn't a viral marketing campeign.
    Agreed, but I hope the viral campaign does more than use a guard's name and some sound recordings. I would like the viral campaign to actually give as new intel on facing the new enemies and be more interactive with the game.

    Also, I hope when they decide the winners they tell them they won BEFORE the came is released. I never opened the copy I won because I bought the standard edition, but would like to have been told ahead of time as the version given away had extra challenge maps and the batarang. Still free money...

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by MrxknownJG
    Agreed, but I hope the viral campaign does more than use a guard's name and some sound recordings. I would like the viral campaign to actually give as new intel on facing the new enemies and be more interactive with the game.

    Also, I hope when they decide the winners they tell them they won BEFORE the game is released. I never opened the copy I won because I bought the standard edition, but would like to have been told ahead of time as the version given away had extra challenge maps and the batarang. Still free money...
    Don't get your hopes up.
    Originally Posted by Batman
    I am vengeance. I am the night. I AM BATMAN!

  18. #18
    I'll keep mine too obviously, or become a random noob and start again!
    ...exactly why I made the stfu thread...

  19. #19
    It's been there for a while, any idea when the forums actually launch?

  20. #20
    Probably around the game's release

  21. #21
    I would think we would get them in the next 2-3 months. I don't think they would say coming soon when it was going to be almost a year.
    W.W.B.D. What Would Batman Do?

  22. #22
    Can't wait to abandon this one!!!!

  23. #23
    Well Mortal Kombat was the first WB game to have forums on their website, so im assuming that Arkham City will have something similar
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

  24. #24
    Originally Posted by Matches Malone
    I would think we would get them in the next 2-3 months. I don't think they would say coming soon when it was going to be almost a year.
    They say Arkham City is coming soon and that is in September, soon is subjective for some people it means in a couple of days, weeks, months, or even a year.

  25. #25
    Originally Posted by Doat1
    They say Arkham City is coming soon and that is in September, soon is subjective for some people it means in a couple of days, weeks, months, or even a year.
    Where do they say "Arkham City... coming soon" ?
    W.W.B.D. What Would Batman Do?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last