Thread: SARIF INDUSTRIES - Human Augmentation & Tech (Real Life)-New: First Head Transplant

SARIF INDUSTRIES - Human Augmentation & Tech (Real Life)-New: First Head Transplant

Saying it's like Pac-Man is insulting to Pac-Man, in my opinion. You can actually see your goal in Pac-Man, so you can make calculated moves to successfully complete levels. With only small areas of the grid visible in this hacking game, it just turns into arbitrary exploration instead of thoughtful strategy.

If your going to clone a classic, do it right! Of course they have already shown they have problems in that regard.

So...do you have anything to contribute?

Why are you here?

The pac man comparison is only really applicable to this 'dumbed-down' website presentation.
    Make a cup of tea. Enjoy a nice cheddar. Always bring a towel.

Originally Posted by TrickyVein
    So...do you have anything to contribute?

Why are you here?
    Says the person who just left a post with no intent but to flame.

Not to mention, I contributed a completely valid opinion with fleshed out details to explain it. So your insult doesn't even make sense.

With love

This is more about the Sarif Inc. info, but does anyone else think that image of David Sarif looks kinda psychotic?
    "Jensen if you even think of using that CASIE aug on me I will hit you." -Malik

Originally Posted by pringlepower
    This is more about the Sarif Inc. info, but does anyone else think that image of David Sarif looks kinda psychotic?
    Does anybody think that David Sarif won't turn out to be of dubious nature?
    The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel, only slightly more gold.

Awesome fake site, wonderfully designed and executed. Nice work, EM.

I love that artificial eyeball.

And on-topic: I agree that having some sort of reference map to know generally which direction the "stuff" is would be better.
    Though from what I've seen of the in-game version there seems to be a lot less of the random empty nodes.
    Oh you like my handwriting? It's augmented.

Originally Posted by mentalkase
    Does anybody think that David Sarif won't turn out to be of dubious nature?
    Well sure, but for a renowned CEO he is squinting a BIT much. And his smile is...

Well sure, but for a renowned CEO he is squinting a BIT much. And his smile is...
    Meh, he isn't worse than, say, Bobby Kotick.

I wonder how many people can be convinced this site's real. Have a tally for next months sig?
    Originally Posted by MrFoxter
    Reading news about DX:HR is like watching a soap opera. My daily amount of emotions has been exceeded.

...Am..Am I the only one who thinks that the Augments look feminine (arms and legs)?
    Yes siree, the excitement never ends.

Yeah I think they're hinting at his true nature. Could be worse, they could have him stroking a white cat and laughing maniacally.
    The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel, only slightly more gold.

Originally Posted by mentalkase
    Yeah I think they're hinting at his true nature. Could be worse, they could have him stroking a white cat and laughing maniacally.
    Well it'd have to be a cybernetic cat with nano-polymer legs and a laser on its head.

Well it'd have to be a cybernetic cat with nano-polymer legs and a laser on its head.
    frikkin lazerbeams comin' out of it's frikkin' head.

The legs kinda do, the arm is in the pose from that famous painting. Not that it really makes a difference.....
    Originally Posted by MrFoxter
    Reading news about DX:HR is like watching a soap opera. My daily amount of emotions has been exceeded.

Why does an eyeball need a logo on the side?

Originally Posted by lithos
    Why does an eyeball need a logo on the side?
    For the same reason Intel stamps its logos on their processor chips?

Those legs look pretty tall below the knee...maybe that accounts for the noticed height oddities?
    Make a cup of tea. Enjoy a nice cheddar. Always bring a towel.

The legs remind me of Raiden

Originally Posted by biofuel
    Is it just me, or does the name "Sarif" reek of Invisible War
    Well, they rhyme and are both Desi (The diaspora of India, Pakistan, Malaysia, Bangladesh) surnames.

However neither David Sarif nor his niece look particularly South Asian.

Originally Posted by Jerion
    Those legs look pretty tall below the knee...maybe that accounts for the noticed height oddities?
    look at your legs? Those legs are normal height it's just that part above feet is a little bit too narrow so it looks that it is higher than normal.

I want to apply for the 'non-augmented' security personell position, but I don't know how to. Can anyone point me to an online form or something of the sort?

(click image to enlarge)

Yeah, you just have to complete the online goatee competency examination. Adam set a standard.

Originally Posted by biofuel
    Is it just me, or does the name "Sarif" reek of Invisible War
    Happily, nothing about HR makes me think of IW, perhaps apart from the two tiered city- but that's certainly not a bad thing. I dug it out last week, and I'd forgotten how entertaining and atmospheric it was. It's a really good game.

Edit: Anyone else think that those leg augs look like they belong on a goat? Love the sleek design, but they'd certainly give one a fawn vibe.

Page 3 of 32 First First 123456713 ... Last