Page 2 of 32 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: SARIF INDUSTRIES - Human Augmentation & Tech (Real Life)-New: First Head Transplant

SARIF INDUSTRIES - Human Augmentation & Tech (Real Life)-New: First Head Transplant

Wow I didn't even know about this when did it first come out? I finished the mini game though pretty cool website also .

Dermal Armor:

Cloak:

Claymore:

Armblade:

Try to imagine what I'm thinking.

Nice job I wasn't exactly aware of what I was looking at till you posted.

This minigame is a lot better than the hacking minigames in mass effect 2 or other games. Can't wait how it will implement in the full game.

Thanks happy

Wow, they went to a lot of trouble on this website, it's very pretty in a sterile medical kind of way.
    Oh you like my handwriting? It's augmented.

Reminds me of Chris Cunningham's video for All Is Full Of Love by Björk.

The music playing in the background is so epic.

I love it.

Absolutely love it.

*Hype meter +100*

I flat-out adore the music for the main site and the hacking. And the minigame is quite enjoyable really. But then, I was one of the few rogues who actually liked Bioshock's pipe-work system. This, however, is significantly better.
    signature image

The hacking game is excellent! Good job EM, I'm looking forward to seeing this in-game.
    "The light that shines twice as bright, burns half as long."

So I can't help but notice the two positions available under the careers tab, one of course corresponding to Adam (Security Personnel for R&D) the other could possibly be the identity of our mystery girl (Project Lead for HET Research)

I only suggest this because from what we've seen of her in the trailer she is apparently in the same room, or very close to Adam during his defenestration and the add is prompting for one with a strong background in augmentation. If they both joined at about the same time it could add to the fact they may have a history together, or would at least have seen each other if working in close proximity.

Anything else you guys catch? Besides the weird look Sarif is giving us in his mug shot.
    Human beings feel pleasure when they are watched. I have recorded their smiles as I tell them who they are.

The entire concept gets a perfect 10/10 from me.

Originally Posted by MyImmortal
    The entire concept gets a perfect 10/10 from me.
    Me too. Actually i'm impressed that some people actually didnt approved it.

Maybe we're too easy to please?
    Visits the forum once every six months.

Originally Posted by AlexOfSpades
    Maybe we're too easy to please?
    Nah. Just not that easy to displease.

Originally Posted by Kodaemon
    edit: filter lawls! http://tinyurl.com/yea39ca
    Check out the YouTube link at the end of the article.
    "The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass."

Did anyone else read the the news section. I guess Serif industries was founded in 2006. They arn't actully going to try and build a real serif industries are they? As sort of a real world application on how you play Deus Ex in RL.

Originally Posted by Dead-Eye
    Did anyone else read the the news section. I guess Serif industries was founded in 2006. They arn't actully going to try and build a real serif industries are they? As sort of a real world application on how you play Deus Ex in RL.
    No, it's just that after they did all the research for the game they realized they could actually start an augmentation company in real life and start off the revolution (and make lots of money).

VERY well done E.M! If this is even better and more complex in the actual game. I'll cry. I'll in cry.
    I am Parado! God of opposites, contradictions and paradoxes!

This whole Sarif site is fantastic. Haven't tried the hacking game yet.
    The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel, only slightly more gold.

The site is interesting, but...the "Eye-Know"?? Really??

On a perhaps more interesting note, restoring sight may actually be getting closer to reality.

Can't stand the hacking mini game, it better not be anything like that in HR. I really don't think I could tolerate it.

Don't shy away from it. It's actually pretty streamlined and simple. Play with it some more, and you might change your mind.

I mentioned this in the other thread, but it's so obvious to me: The hacking game is Pac-Man. Dead on 100%. I don't completely think this is a bad thing, but I hope there is more to it in the actual real game. I really don't want to play Pac-Man to open doors over and over. Occasionally it would be fun, but I hope there is more depth to it.

Originally Posted by mitch82cc
    I mentioned this in the other thread, but it's so obvious to me: The hacking game is Pac-Man. Dead on 100%. I don't completely think this is a bad thing, but I hope there is more to it in the actual real game. I really don't want to play Pac-Man to open doors over and over. Occasionally it would be fun, but I hope there is more depth to it.
    There is depth to it. Hacking ability is affected by your hacking aug, and possibly other augs, and there seems to be a resource system of programs that stop the tracer, etc.
    "Jensen if you even think of using that CASIE aug on me I will hit you." -Malik

I s'pose my only complaint would be (suggestion, rather) that it's difficult to determine which directions certain arrow-controlled paths take to or from nodes. The arrows are so small, it's easy to confuse which way certain paths are supposed to take you, especially when you're being pursued by the MCP. But maybe that's part of the difficulty.

All this talk of AJ playing pacman has given me a terrible/awesome idea.

What if AJ had to enter into the computer and do battle with the system in order to be granted access to its security?

Page 2 of 32 First First 12345612 ... Last