Thread: The Dark Knight Rises News/Info Thread

The Dark Knight Rises News/Info Thread

W.W.B.D. What Would Batman Do?

Oh my god, this is simply amazing.
    The first teaser, also hinting at Hugo Strange, and it looks like Robin Williams is in after all!
    I simply cannot believe this exists so early in production.

WATCH IT.

That was epic!!!!
    signature image

Absolutely amazing clip... This movie is going to make The Dark Knight look like Batman & Robin!!!

Epic Jack, thanks for posting it!

Dean Martin? check. Batman? check.

signature image

Originally Posted by JackWinz
    The first teaser, also hinting at Hugo Strange, and it looks like Robin Williams is in after all!

WATCH IT.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co4NB...etailpage#t=5s

"Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

God, that interviewer is just the most grating and annoying being!

Anyway, good.

Just saw that a little while ago.. interesting comments about the mask.. hmmm?

Hmm.. 200 lb. isn't very big. In Nolan we trust.

Originally Posted by JackWinz

WATCH IT.
    Epic!

Originally Posted by Matches Malone
    Hmm.. 200 lb. isn't very big. In Nolan we trust.
    Don't underestimate the power of the camera. You'd be surprised by how fake props, costumes and sets can look in person.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Not too mention that Hardy's only 5'9". For a guy that size,200 lbs is going to look pretty big.They're going to have to employ some sort of visual trickery though,as Bale stands at 6'1" without the Bat ears,and honestly,I think that Bane should at least be equal in height to Batman,if not taller.
    signature image

Didn't realize he was 5'9" that makes me feel slightly better.

5'9" eh? If he gets up to 200 pounds he'll look pretty huge. He already looks pretty big in the video interview, can't imagine while another 30 pounds will do (well I can since I just watch Bronson last night but you know what I mean).

Im only 6" and like 250 and i look huge
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

It depends on your body type. I'm 6'2" & work out 5-6 days a week & weigh a solid 205 lbs. I'm not big enough to be Bane though, perhaps Batman though

Originally Posted by Matches Malone
    It depends on your body type. I'm 6'2" & work out 5-6 days a week & weigh a solid 205 lbs. I'm not big enough to be Bane though, perhaps Batman though
    Well a lot of its fat, but im if i grow like 6 inches and lift more weights i could be a black bane

"Did you believe you could change me, the way I've changed you?"
    "I already did."

Stephanie Brown.. hey, it could happen.

I think its funny how everyone in the comments section is *ing about how many characters there are going to be, as if all parts are created equal. The only thing that separates this movie from every other movie is people's fanaticism for it that somehow makes every little casting choice newsworthy.

Because its goina be EPIC

Maybe.

Page 5 of 36 First First 12345678915 ... Last