Page 2 of 36 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: The Dark Knight Rises News/Info Thread

The Dark Knight Rises News/Info Thread

i would follow that sign into the gates of hell

Originally Posted by Doat1
    i would follow that sign into the gates of hell
    And I'll protect ya from all the angry baatfanswho want it too.then when we get there i'll betray ya

Originally Posted by JackWinz
    I've actually seen that sign in person, I took a picture of it too.
    Where is it?
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Originally Posted by Batman The Trailer Hunter
    Where is it?
    I saw it on my way to Atlanta from south GA, I'm not sure exactly where.

If my caluclations are correct, there are approximately 600 days until TDKRises is out.

EDIT: My mistake, 601.
    Originally Posted by Batman
    I am vengeance. I am the night. I AM BATMAN!

So yeah..

CONFIRMED: Christian Bale is going to be in Batman 3.. :l

well we know that hes on a contract for three movies.

Originally Posted by Doat1
    well we know that hes on a contract for three movies.
    I was joking.

Heath Ledger's Joker Rumored For 'The Dark Knight Rises' Cameo

As the production date of "The Dark Knight Rises" draws ever nearer, fans are scratching their heads wondering who the film's bad guy is going to be. Is it someone played by Tom Hardy? Does Catwoman have it in the bag?

Perhaps it's a villain that we've seen before, at least in a cameo capacity. According to the new rumor, not only is Christopher Nolan planning on bringing Joker back for his "The Dark Knight" sequel, but he also plans on resurrecting the late Heath Ledger's performance.

“The idea is to use these fragments of cut scenes and use CGI to have The Joker appear one last time,” a supposed insider informs Showbiz Spy. "Chris wants some continuity between movies and for the franchise to pay tribute to Heath and his portrayal of the Joker."

The insider added that the Joker's return "would only be a fleeting moment in the movie," so don't expect the Clown Prince of Crime to be the main rogue terrorizing Gotham — if, indeed, there's even any truth to the rumor.

There are some obvious strikes against the rumor, including the fact that Nolan has said in the past that he has no plans to return to the Joker, an apparently sensitive subject for the filmmaker. But beyond that, even this latest report notes that the recut footage of Ledger's performance "would only be included with the full consent of Heath's family," which immediately casts some doubt on the likelihood that this is a definite plan.

Regardless of whether the rumor turns out to be true, it's worth wondering — is this an acceptable way to bring back the Joker? Or should Nolan honor Ledger's performance and keep it preserved as is?
    Im pretty sure this isnt true

Eckhart confirms no Two Face for TDK Rises, makes me sad
    http://www.superherohype.com/news/ar...k-knight-rises
    W.W.B.D. What Would Batman Do?

Originally Posted by Matches Malone
    Eckhart confirms no Two Face for TDK Rises, makes me sad
    http://www.superherohype.com/news/ar...k-knight-rises
    Well um he kinda already died

Yeah but the coin landing on the good side and Batman surviving the same fall were indicators to the contrary. I didn't believe it since the coin could easily represent Batman living and Batman wears A LOT of armor

Its funny to hear this from somebody who enjoys The Force Unleashed so much

It was VERY open to debate. It said he died in the script, but with the way it was portrayed on screen it would have been very easy, and EXTREMELY interesting, to have him actually be alive in the 3rd film. Secretly getting treatment while the rest of the world is unaware of his Two Face identity & crimes, this would of course back fire and lead to the supreme rise of Two Face.

Originally Posted by Matches Malone
    Its funny to hear this from somebody who enjoys The Force Unleashed so much

It was VERY open to debate. It said he died in the script, but with the way it was portrayed on screen it would have been very easy, and EXTREMELY interesting, to have him actually be alive in the 3rd film. Secretly getting treatment while the rest of the world is unaware of his Two Face identity & crimes, this would of course back fire and lead to the supreme rise of Two Face.
    He died in the movie, he wasnt breathing

Originally Posted by A Dark Knight
    Yeah but the coin landing on the good side and Batman surviving the same fall were indicators to the contrary. I didn't believe it since the coin could easily represent Batman living and Batman wears A LOT of armor
    The coin was being flipped to decide whether someone lived or died. He was flipping for Gordon's son when Batman knocked them over the edge. The coin came up heads and Gordon's kid was alright.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

He died in the movie, he wasnt breathing
    Stranger things have happened in the Batman universe.

Two-Face got knocked off.
    Batman fell straight down... About 6 feet smaller drop aswell.

Originally Posted by JackWinz
    Two-Face got knocked off.
    Batman fell straight down... About 6 feet smaller drop aswell.
    Not to mention he had severe burns on his face that would render most of his body fragile

Originally Posted by Old_BenKenobi
    The coin was being flipped to decide whether someone lived or died. He was flipping for Gordon's son when Batman knocked them over the edge. The coin came up heads and Gordon's kid was alright.
    I suppose

Originally Posted by A Dark Knight
    I suppose
    Well why would it mean anything else? If Two-Face got tackled during his flip then it would make sense but not when he was flipping for Gordon's kid.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Script Due Monday (AKA NOW)
    Christopher Nolan’s script for The Dark Knight Rises is reportedly due tomorrow. Although, as David S. Cohen jokes in his tweet, what can Warner Bros. do if he doesn’t turn it in? Fire him? Of course, Nolan seems like a fairly self-disciplined chap and so when he told Cohen that the script was “due”, that was probably a self-imposed deadline. It would, however, be a bit early as Michael Caine says he didn’t expect to get the script until January (and that may still be true). Shooting on the highly-anticipated sequel is set to begin in May with the movie set for release on July 20, 2012.

Page 2 of 36 First First 12345612 ... Last