Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: A TOMB RAIDER Discussion for Square Enix fans

Quote Originally Posted by imported_Alan

Its not infinitive, I cant find anymore arrows. Im ontop of the wooden tower. I need to shoot it on the rock to swing down to advance on. This is giving me a hard time bc its such a good game!

It is infinitive, unless a bug occured for you. Rope arrows doesn't concede any arrow, even though you are firing an arrow. For PC, shooting rope arrow's default button is 'middle mouse button' where 'left mouse button' for normal arrow shooting.

Try use this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMmprA4ngyY

All I want to see in the future of the new Tomb Raider series is just a revisit to the mansion like the old games, open exploration in there with some obstacles and secrets.

By the way AMAZING job with the new game, I had not craved a Tomb Raider game since the third one, and you have brought back newfound faith in an old fan.

Shaikh,

Im on the ps3. I guess its a glitch. I couldnt stand not advancing in the game. So I started over lol.

Submit a report of your issue to [Tomb Raider Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Shaikh,

Im on the ps3. I guess its a glitch. I couldnt stand not advancing in the game. So I started over lol.

Oh! That sux! Now you have to spend another loads of time. Hopefully you will not see that happen next time.

Don't you use 'Change save slot' function? To backup the game often in different places?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh

Shaikh,

Oh! That sux! Now you have to spend another loads of time. Hopefully you will not see that happen next time.

Don't you use 'Change save slot' function? To backup the game often in different places?

LOL. This time im using the save slot more then before. Its fun playing over bc now im more skilled at killing the bad guys haha.

Anyone else having this issue?

Ive reached the endurance wreck, and but ran out of rope arrows. I cant get across. Ive tried searching for it and cant find any. Is this a glitch in the game? I even tried restarting the game and it doesnt work, arrows arent showing up. Please help, im pretty much stuck on the wooden tower!
    I haven't had a problem with the game yet. I have completed the story mode without any problems. It might be a glitch.

OK im haveing troUBLE HERE TOO ONLY A LITTLE DIFERENT. IM PLAYING ON XBOX 360 AND IM AT THE ENDURANCE WRECK AND I HAVE THE ROPE ACENDER BUT WHEN I TRY TO USE IT TO SWING THE CRATE TO ME SO THAT IT CRASHES INTO THE DECK BELOW, BUT THE ONLY THING THAT SWINGS TO ME IS THE CRANE THAT THE CRATE IS HANGNING FROM AND THEN THE ROPE ON THE CRANE BREAKS AND THE CRATE IS NOW SUSPPENDED IN MID AIR WITH NOTHING HOLDING IT. NOW IM STUCK ON THE DECK OF THE SHIP AND CANT GO ANYWHERE. IVE TRIED RESTARTING FROM THE CHECK POINT BUT IT DOESNT WORK AND HAVE EVEN TRIED TURNING OFF MY XBOX TURNING ON AGAIN TO START THE GAME THAT WAY, BUT THAT DOESNT WORK ETHIER. ANY IDEAS OR AM I GOING TO HAVE START OVER FROM THE BEGINING AGAIN?

TOMB RAIDER ROPE ASCENDER WONT WORK!

HOW DO YOU FIX THIS ON XBOX 360, BECAUSE I'M STUCK!!!!

theres a vid on youtube to glitch through the door on the floor just be patient because it takes some time

Hi Jeremiah - I'm playing the PS3 version of the game and I am experiencing the same bug/problem so if you do solve the problem or any one tells you have to fix it, pl let me know

I, just want to tell you how i am very upset right now because there is a game breaking glitch in tomb raider (2013) and i am at 66% of the game. When i arrived in SHIPWRECK BEACH the survivors camp location, i diden't go directly to the mission waypoint where they are trying to repaire the boat. Instead i went looking for objects everywhere before i start the next mission. I found a rock in the water that is possible to climb but i can't jump in the water. That's when i start looking for an object to help me climb. There is a small boat that is possible to pull with the rope arrow. so i put that boat near the rock and i climbed the rock. I explored everywhere and when i come back to the mission, nothing happen. I am stock there and theres is nothing i can do. We are a lot of people who likes to explore everything before the main mission and now because of this little boat, there is a lot of unhappy customers. GAME BREAKING GLITCH ...

i'm curious, but nowhere near that section yet.

are there actually documents & / or relics to obtain out there, do you have the treasure map of the area?

what platform are you using? (PS3, 360, etc.)

Try Un-installing the game software from either the PS3, Xbox or PC. And install it once again. That may help.

Quote Originally Posted by imported_Ricky
    theres a vid on youtube to glitch through the door on the floor just be patient because it takes some time
    wow its good to know that im not the only one that has had this problem, i will have to check out the video and see what i can do.

hey nick there is a link to a youtube video on the first page of this thread that shows how to glytch through the door of the deck. appearently this has been a big problem for a lot of people.

You might want to submit a report of your issue to [Tomb Raider Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Yes, I am having the same problem. Have you found a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuychu
    Try Un-installing the game software from either the PS3, Xbox or PC. And install it once again. That may help.
    Hi, i am playing on ps3. The spot i went using the small boat is the spot you are suppose to go when you lauch the mission and you obtain the new bow. With that new bow you will be able to shot through the rock and attach the rope and go on to the next mission. But be careful, you can climb on this rock by using the small boat and go on picking lots of objects and one secret tomb. But when you will come back to the mission, nothing will happen and you will be screwed like me. I already start over the game yesterday but i'm still pissed off ! you can see a video on youtube of what happen with the mission, here is the link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=upLfdE0qILs

and here is how to create that glitch: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhzdPIrN9X8

I am disgusted by Square Enix releasing this game with the Endurance Wreck fault, it spoilt an otherwise perfect game. Are Square Enix going to release an update? I really dont want to go through the whole game again, and as you dont have the option of going back, what can you do?

Anyone else having this issue?

Ive reached the endurance wreck, and but ran out of rope arrows. I cant get across. Ive tried searching for it and cant find any. Is this a glitch in the game? I even tried restarting the game and it doesnt work, arrows arent showing up. Please help, im pretty much stuck on the wooden tower!
    I'mhaving this issue too,do I have to restart the game?

I recently bought the game, "Tomb Raider" PC Download. I entered all the correct information, and paid for it. I received neither a Product Code, or a Receipt for my purchase even though they have ALREADY taken it out of my account. I was wondering if anyone knew whether they just take a REALLY LONG TIME to do anything, or if there is a problem. I've sent emails to both support websites for enix, and no reply... not even an AUTO reply. The thing is, this site sent me an email to confirm my email, so I know I put the right information in. Just wondering if anyone knew wth was going on.

I just wanted to congratulate you guys on this amazing game. I bought the game yesterday and I literally could not put the controller down. I've played it non stop until i finally beat the game a few minutes ago. I plan to go back and find all the hidden items to fully complete the game.

But seriously the story was amazing!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast