Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: A TOMB RAIDER Discussion for Square Enix fans

Same issue here. Just sent email to support.

I registered my game here on the NA site, but from within the game itself it seems to be linked to my profile on the EU site.

oh dam guess i am not the only one -.-

wHERE DO I PUT IN MY sERIAL cODE?

i just got my TombRaider game i'm interested in putting in my code where can i do that?

Go to your profile, then go to register games.

Yeah, just click the button that says "Game Registration" on the right. Then you put in the code on that piece of paper that comes with the game.

The Survival Edition for me too.

[General Forum Guidelines]

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

Follow this link: [na.square-enix.com/laraslover/game/regis...]

Me too - exact same issue. Also won't let me register the game using the number on the product registration card that was packed with the game.

This is my first time using the Square-enix site and so far to say I'm not impressed is a huge understatement!

Follow [Alfredo Quinones]'s example and submit a report of your issue to [Tomb Raider Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Or give them call at [310-846-0345]

ok thank you guy's really appreciate it

found it .

Same exact issue. This is a major problem with the auto save function. There is no past save to rely upon, just the last checkpoint. This wouldn't be so bad if the last checkpoint is right when you get the ascender and the bug stays...

Anyone else having this issue?

Ive reached the endurance wreck, and but ran out of rope arrows. I cant get across. Ive tried searching for it and cant find any. Is this a glitch in the game? I even tried restarting the game and it doesnt work, arrows arent showing up. Please help, im pretty much stuck on the wooden tower!

My game might be deffective???

-12:36 and 77.6% complete, Find Alex is the next part of the chapter i come across a Crane with a crate i'm supposse to pull with this thingy now i have tried it like 40 time and i see the crane move but the box stay's up in mid air in the same spot it oringinaly was before i touched it now i would like to know what is wrong there and what should i do???

You might want to submit a report of your issue to [Tomb Raider Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

1. What is the title of your game?

2. Divert your question to the appropriate forum.

[General Forum Guidelines]

Just hold the action button. For PC, hold 'E' button and it will work.

Rope arrows doesn't ran out of. Its infinitive. Whenever you use alternative fire, there will be rope arrows, even if the arrow count is zero.

But if you are at Endurance wreck, are you sure your problem is not with Rope Ascender? After killing Tank, you can get Rope Ascender from him, and beside him, there's arrows lying.

Quote Originally Posted by imported_Alan
    Anyone else having this issue?

Ive reached the endurance wreck, and but ran out of rope arrows. I cant get across. Ive tried searching for it and cant find any. Is this a glitch in the game? I even tried restarting the game and it doesnt work, arrows arent showing up. Please help, im pretty much stuck on the wooden tower!

im stuck in the summit forest the rope arrows dont work for me so been here 4 hours its doing my head in

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh

Rope arrows doesn't ran out of. Its infinitive. Whenever you use alternative fire, there will be rope arrows, even if the arrow count is zero.

But if you are at Endurance wreck, are you sure your problem is not with Rope Ascender? After killing Tank, you can get Rope Ascender from him, and beside him, there's arrows lying.

try using the top buttin to pull the bow string instead of the trigger,it woks for me.good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh

Its not infinitive, I cant find anymore arrows. Im ontop of the wooden tower. I need to shoot it on the rock to swing down to advance on. This is giving me a hard time bc its such a good game!

I have this problem as well....is there a fix yet????

Having same issue. By mistake I thought I was registering a new account on the Square-Enix NA site, but it turned out to be the EU site. So then I registered a new account on the NA site using the same credentials and email address.

I registered the Tomb Raider game code on the NA site. But when trying to link Tomb Raider on Xbox Live from within the game, it sends me an email from the EU site, and will link Xbox Live to the EU account.

How do I link Xbox Live to my Square Enix NA account? I would also prefer to delete/cancel the EU account since it has the same email as my NA, and there is no option to change the EU account email address or cancel the account.

I don't want to play the game until I get this account link issue corrected. How can I delete the EU account. How can I link the NA account to Xbox Live.

[Customer Support] 310-846-0345

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast