Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: A TOMB RAIDER Discussion for Square Enix fans

Contests and Sweepstakes
    Bandai Namco Australia: WIN Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts & Lara Croft PlayStation Bundles! (KHInsider)
    - If you live in Australia or New Zealand and still haven't picked up a copy of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX, then Bandai Namco Games Australia have the perfect contest for you!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 3rd Feb 2015 at 18:53.

Products
    TombRaiderStore.com Pax South sale ends tomorrow.
    - Get 25% off goods, including our new "Locked & Loaded" tee.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 3rd Feb 2015 at 18:52.

Products
    Augment your wardrobe with the LCTOO Deus Ex pack, featuring new ensembles and accessories!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 3rd Feb 2015 at 18:51.

Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Rise of the Tomb Raider on Game Informer cover
    - Those of you eagerly awaiting news of the next Tomb Raider game will be excited to hear that Rise of the Tomb Raider is featured on the cover of this month’s Game Informer magazine.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 4th Feb 2015 at 16:34.

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
    Temple of Osiris: Twisted Gears out now!
    - Best call your co-op gaming wing-persons folks - the second piece of DLC for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris has just been released: Twisted Gears.

Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Rise of the Tomb Raider screenshots (Gematsu)
    - Lara Croft battles a bear, bears the cold.

Thumbs Up From a true hard core tomb raider series FAN

If there is a way square enix would see this post, I would be forever grateful. I have every tomb raider game ever made. Including the ones for the PS2 and PC. I also have the ones made by users and the tomb raider editor. I read online that the new Tomb Raider RISE OF THE TOMBRAIDER is only for XBOX. I am devastated because most of my TR games are for PC. Is there a chance that you (square enix) would make a version for PC? This would make so many fans happy, and thrilled. I have never seen any game so outstanding as the TR games...especially the TR 2013. I also collect the Tshirts and other items, as a true fan of the TR series...even a pillow case with lara croft on it.. I urge you pleaseeee to consider making the new game for PC. Thank you
    A DIE HARD TR FAN

Exclusivity comes at a price...and unfortunately for global Tomb Raider fans, Microsoft has paid it!

It's only ever been about money.

Old Tomb Raider games

Quote Originally Posted by m3mory@live.com View Post
    Its been a while since I've played a tomb raider game and this one has me as excited as the first one, I really cant wait to play it it looks so amazing and the game plqy looks simply incredible. I just want to share that with everyone, and show hope that even the old tomb raider players might all come back if they had list interest at some point in the game
    It would be great if they remastered all the early TR games for console. I would sure buy them. I know it won't happrn but it would be great.

Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Square Enix Talks Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity, Sales, And More (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix’s Head of Western Studios, Darrell Gallagher, discusses the sales of the Tomb Raider reboot and Crystal Dynamics’ relationship with Microsoft.

Deals and Sales
    Tomb Raider Sale Collects Almost All Games for $15 (Siliconera)
    - Grab 2013′s Tomb Raider for $4, Temple of Osiris for $8, or the collection for $15 in this giant Tomb Raider PC sale.

Own an XboxOne or xbox360?
    - Deals with Gold has some great deals on Murdered and Tomb Raider Definitive Edition!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 11th Mar 2015 at 21:46.

Tomb Raider
    The Original Tomb Raider Hits Android Devices!
    - We’ve heard your rallying cry and are happy to announce that the original Tomb Raider is now available on Android devices.

Tomb Raider
    Tomb Raider Sells 8.5 Million Worldwide (Siliconera)
    - That’s the highest any Tomb Raider game has sold, ever.

The Crystal Compass
    The Crystal Compass Monthly: Journal #28
    - Our monthly studio newsletter has returned, rebranded as “The Crystal Compass.”

Lara Croft: Relic Run
    Coming Soon - Lara Croft: Relic Run
    - Read the details on the Official Tomb Raider Blog.

Tomb Raider Gets A Runner With Lara Croft: Relic Run (Siliconera)
    - Developed by Simutronics, the game was launched in the Netherlands this morning.

Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Five Ways Rise Of The Tomb Raider Improves Upon The Reboot (Game Informer)
    - While visiting the studio, we spoke to the creative director for the Tomb Raider franchise Noah Hughes about the feedback they received on the reboot and the key areas they're hoping to improve for the next entry.

Lara Croft: Relic Run
    Lara Croft: Relic Run out now!
    - Lace up your adventuring boots folks, Lara Croft: Relic Run is officially out today throughout the world on iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices!

Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Trailer
    - Rise of the Tomb Raider: Discover the Legend Within

Deals and Sales
    Steam Summer Sale
    - The deal of the day offers 80% off Tomb Raider content currently on Steam!

Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Are you ready for first gameplay from Rise of the Tomb Raider? Check out the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing!

Rise of the Tomb Raider Gameplay Reveal
    - Rise of the Tomb Raider delivers cinematic survival action-adventure November 10, 2015 on Xbox One and Xbox 360.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Coming November 10th, 2015
    - Rise of the Tomb Raider is coming to Xbox One on November 10th, 2015 (Siliocnera)
    - Rise Of The Tomb Raider Has Some Serious Next-Gen Ice (Kotaku)
    - Congrats Mel, Jenn, & Rodri! Their trivia skills on Square Enix Presents unlocked this new Tomb Raider concept art.
    - Tweet us your Rise of the Tomb Raider questions, and we’ll tackle them on our Square Enix Presents showcase tomorrow!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 17th Jun 2015 at 04:47.

Lara Croft GO
    Lara Croft GO Reveal Trailer
    - Announcing Lara Croft GO – the next installment in the award-winning GO series

Rise of the Tomb Raider
    [NA] Rise of the Tomb Raider “Siberian Wilderness” E3 Demo
    - While searching for a lost city in Siberia, Lara and her friend Jonah become separated when a massive avalanche triggers during a storm.

Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Rise of the Tomb Raider PC/PS4 launches dated
    - Square Enix Announces Rise of the Tomb Raider for Steam, Windows 10, and PlayStation 4
    - Rise of the Tomb Raider coming to Steam/Windows 10 early 2016, PlayStation 4 Holiday 2016
    Last edited by Grimoire; 24th Jul 2015 at 18:03.

I have been a LOYAL fan of Tomb Raider. I own just about every piece of merchandise, games, and collectibles up to Rise of the Tomb Raider. I placed a pre-order for the collectible version of strategy guide on amazon.com. I also CANCELLED the order for it for 2 reasons. The first and biggest reason is the UNBELIEVABLY HUGE gap in the release dates for the different platforms. Don't get me wrong I own actually 6 different platforms. I have the Xbox ONE, and 360, PlayStation 2, 3, and 4, the Wii and Wii u as well as a high-end gaming computer. I like to play games to unwind after a 48 hour shift of fielding fire and ems calls. So I COULD purchase the game right now but I wont ever be purchasing this game or any collectible items in the future either. The second reason is The game you released may have the "Tomb Raider" name but it is far from being a true "Tomb Raider" game.
    Come on a YEAR LONG WAIT to get this game on the PS4. I completely understand a staggered release for the different platforms but make it a REASONABLE amount of time. A year is just stupidity and you will see that in your bottom line as far as sales in both the gaming and collectible markets.
    I just thought you should know that your thoughts on releasing the game to all platforms but a year apart cost you die hard loyal fans and collectors. You know it really does make loyal, die hard fans and collectors like myself pretty angry as well as sad because of what you did with this game. I was really hoping that the release date was just a typo. Now I am selling off everything that has anything to do with Tomb Raider franchise and game or Square-Enix games. I don;t want anything to do with a company that doesn't take its customers, fans, and collectors into consideration. Damn really breaks my heart because I thought I would NEVER walk away from this game.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516