Thread: What recently made you laugh so hard/long that you cried ? ...

What recently made you laugh so hard/long that you cried ? ...

"You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

'Dis
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

^ That's fekkin' hilarious

Breakfast at DogMan's

Exclamation

WHAT ?!!! ...

Dog Man ! You not live in a cave like Grievous ?!!! ...

YOU LIE !!!!! ...
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Well, what did you expect? Look how civilized I am!

Rolleyes

Originally Posted by Grievous
    Well, technically, yes, i am a savage, but! Compare to the rest of the world, compare to the rest of the sanity of this mad world, i, and we, the few remaining one percent, are genuine civilised people! And that's the tragedy of this drama!
    Well yeah , i think i must have said something like that , just yesterday ...

You don't eat with a fork.

Thumbs Up

Me Viking ! ...

When Dog Man was a wee lad, this is what he used to watch before bedtime.

Damn Belgian T.V....
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Hey, we Belgians fooled the world with this little sketch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmQpX...layer_embedded

Just for context, JC is the name of the main character.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

A new Gamespot feature called 'A bluffer's guide to...'
    - Deux Ex
    - Zombie Games
    - Gears of War

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    You Belgians have much nicer cinemas than we do

This got me cracking up

All that glitters is sour, my son

It might look like a fun place to be, and it was, but those days are gone. Back when I was a student, I used to go to this nice little cozy cinema in Ghent called 'Studio Skoop' (simply pronounced Studio Scope). Red seats, the halls decorated with posters of black & white American classics, simple snacks: coke & popcorn, ...

Yes, they mostly show indie flicks and yes, it's hipster heaven but I'd rather endure their company instead of paying 10+ euro's to sit in numbered seats next to loud and annoying arabs who may or may not steal your stuff during the movie (sorry but that's Brussels for you).

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    All that glitters is sour, my son

(sorry but that's Brussels for you).
    Aw man, The Belgian Dream is dead to me now.

But I hear you, movies cost around the ten dollar mark, and snacks are going to push that to at least thirty.Not to say of projectors that have a 1/5 failure rate. I only go if I really, realllllllly want to see a movie. I was going to see Drive tomorrow, but it's no longer in any theatre's near me.

This for context.

And then this for laughs.

And then this for more laughs.

EDIT: For the record, I prefer the old voices. That isn't to say they are good, but the new Mary sounds like a voice actress in a recording booth, the new Eddie sounds like a hippy about to take another hit off his bong and the new James just sounds like his voice actor always does. The new Maria isn't bad, but the deeper, more assertive tone of voice is somehow less threatening that the "everythings all right" kind of tone of the old Maria.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Ha, yes! Brilliant!

By the way: luckily the old voice cast is back and we don't have to endure the new voices.

Gamespot's video review of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. The following disclaimer appears several times during the review:

"The following video review has been edited in order to comply with the Nintendo embargo restrictions. The complete uncensored version will be available at 12:01am PT on Sunday November 20."

Basically, what they're saying is:

"The following video review has been edited in order to compromise our journalistic integrity. The complete uncensored and dishonest version will be available at 12:01am PT on Sunday November 20 when Gamespot has been paid off completely so that gamers can spend their parents' hard-earned money on a broken piece of crap, thinking it's worth a perfect score."

From the creators of Bioshock...

Make sure you watch the video.

Somebody email this to Buffalax, asap!

Page 3 of 6 First First 123456 Last