Thread: What recently made you laugh so hard/long that you cried ? ...

What recently made you laugh so hard/long that you cried ? ...

^ Who the even thinks those games are worth releasing. Oh and I'm happy to see those hunting games still exist; every time somebody plays them means they're not out killing animals in real life.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Big Grin

Lol , you think they can't do both virtual and real killings ? you funny ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Not at the same time per se, unless they're complete sadists. Which they probably are so you're right. Hunters need to be hunted ├* la Manhunt.

Thumbs Up

Thanks Dog Man , Jim Sterling's list of tiest 2010 games was pretty funny , and through midway of the video it was quite hilarious , nearly had tears ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-eHJ-XmOZM

A shame that he entered 'serious mode' when it came to the number one tiest game , he could have made so funny comments ...

But from what he said , it's quite understandable actually ...

Dani Filth gets insulted I think I blew a funny fuse @ 2'40".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GwTIgnGE5Y

These videos are fantastic.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Big Grin

Holy i can't believe i missed this ...

It didn't just made my day , it made my whole life ...

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=114343

This. That is all.

Cool

Since i love the number five so much , as a celebration of my Fifth Thousandth and Fifth Hundredth and Fifty Fifth non-deleted post in this magnificent eidos forum , i have decided to show Grievous singing , and going insane as always ...

Grievous sings ...

Grievous laughs for a minute and a half ...

In Zombieland at the beginning where a woman is escaping from zombie children, gets in the car and drives off. She justs about stops straight away and she goes flying out of the window and scraping her face along the road. That was so awesome and funny at the same time.

I kept replying that scene untill it got boring.
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

I just uploaded this vid of something funny that happened to me while playing Dog Days a few moments ago.

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander

On GTA 4 Lost and Damned. Frankie Boyle was in it and did some stand up comedy, it was really good and funny. His Scottish accent fits it aswell.

I thought he was untill i actually heard his voice and crack some jokes. Gonna buy his dvds.

His jokes were about paedophiles and why Paedo's adopt the glassess and beard style. Reminds of a certain someone who loves Lynch....
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Cool

I thought there had to be a good reason why i liked Frankie so much ...

Speaking of my favorite hobby , where's Slash ? ...
    I was hanging around for some reason in the photo thread and suddenly , for some reason , i began to have this odd feeling inside me ...

I AM NOT HUMAN !!!! ...

"No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Big Grin

This really cracked me up: Go Cops
    ~The Emu hath landed~

I was sitting in Biology, right, and we're going to watch some BBC documentuary, but the computer is a relic from the DoS days.
    So my teacher starts to fiddle with it. Then he gets up and says "I'm gonna find the guy who fixes the machines here, and beat him to death with this piece of crap here"
    I was rolling.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Page 2 of 6 First First 123456 Last