Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last

Thread: What recently made you laugh so hard/long that you cried ? ...

What recently made you laugh so hard/long that you cried ? ...

Big Grin What recently made you laugh so hard/long that you cried ? ...

What was Mine ? well i was surprised to see there's footage of it on the internet ...
    It's toward the end of this clip , the 'reason' gave by the doctor as to why Kenny died , this time ...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...eath-by-tampon

PS: this topic somewhat differs from the '"funny videos you saw on youtube" because it doesn't have to be strictly things that you see youtube , it can be in a movie , on TV , in games , it can be stuff you saw , heard or even said in our own private life , or even in this forum ...

Or even just things that you imagined in your head and had you laughing so much that tears roll slipped down your eyes ...

Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Funny coincidence: I was watching a South Park episode called 'Tsst!' the other night. It's my favorite episode of the series next to 'Scott Tenorman Must Die'.

I've also discovered a lost Giant Bomb show called 'This Ain't No Game'; that fat guy reviews video game movie adaptations and the outro's are simply hilarious.

And Charlie, you're a thief. Just so you know.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

WILDCARD *ES!
    I love It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, so much.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

I haven't cried in 606 days, 21 hours, 17 minutes, and 25 seconds.

Big Grin

ROLF that made me laugh ...

But didn't made me laugh enough that i cry , so there goes another poor attempt of being funny , Kent ! ...

Anywya , here's to help make you cry ...

Funky Forest.

8. What recently made me laugh so hard/long that i cried.

Black Ops.

I agree. Army stuff is pretty funny.

Arrow

Not exactly , it's more like a like nerverous laughter because this 'Game' ... changed Everything that we were suppose to know about history ! the ... Years ! we've spent at school , being taught of the cold war , being taught of the supposed political conflict ... it's all lies ! ...
    There really was a war ! with airplanes exploding ! helicopters crashing ! Ed Harris shooting at people ! ...

So you see , when you realize that you live in a society that teaches nothing but lies to you during the decades you've spent in school , while being told that it is an obligation , a duty , to got to school and learn ...

When you see that you have been manipulated for so long ... you laugh ... you cry ...

no shelter to hide the tears ...

This made me laugh so hard. It might be considered somewhat adult, however, so fair warning.

Also this.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    So you see , when you realize that you live in a society that teaches nothing but lies to you during the decades you've spent in school , while being told that it is an obligation , a duty , to got to school and learn ...

When you see that you have been manipulated for so long ... you laugh ... you cry ...

no shelter to hide the tears ...
    The shelter you talk about does exist! It's called art. It invited me in with open arms when I left school as soon as I legally could.

Thumbs Up

GIMME SHELTER !! ...

*finds the shelter* ...

*plot twist* ...

*the shelter has been bulldozed by the rules of society* ...

IT ! i'm off shooting at people ! ...

Thumbs Up

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    They said central park was for the people....they lied....

Finish the fight.

Real is not pretty.

It's a revolution.

Jump in.

It does nothing.
    Bevacur's post in my new thread is just pure gold ...
    Genius ! ...

Exclamation

George Carlin's "It's Bad for Ya"-show.

Cool

Leo and the Drive Thru

Mainly because it happens to me all the time.
    ~The Emu hath landed~

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Did that really made you laugh so hard that you cried ? ...

And I thought it was just me, Charlie.

Nicolas Cage Losing His Shit

Priceless.

20. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMuV4TAcjmo

This just shows my level of childish'ness and immaturity.

I didnt really laugh until they told me he had a bone of his own, then i literally roflmao'dinmylmao

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Did that really made you laugh so hard that you cried ? ...
    Well, I guess not. But the first time I heard about it, it was when my father and I had just recieved out order from Wendy's, at the Drive Thru, we then drove on and parked in a nearby parking space, and I told him "Let's Check it".

We checked it an all, and everything we ordered was there. Then my dad said to me

"It's good that we checked it, you ever see Lethal Weapon 3? Well anyway there's this one scene with Joe Peschi . . ."

And y'know he then proceeded to tell me about the scene, I had just grabbed my Soda and was having a sip when my dad said

"They FUCK you at the Drive Thru"

And I nearly choked, it was just so perfectly appropriate and necessary . . .

Plus, I'm also a real stiff, like, you REALLY have to go out of your way to make me physically laugh, like, I have to watch a George Carlin show in order to get a good physical laughter out of me, everything else usually justs get's a smile, a chuckle, or a laugh inside me head.

It's a curse, because when people try to tell me their jokes and whatnot (like what we were talking about in the communications thread) I have to force a laugh out of me, even if it is funny the most they'll get is a smile.
    ~The Emu hath landed~

http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-...poker/17-3586/

The really hilarious part is around 26 minutes in but the entire video is pretty fantastic. A little bit of buildup is a good thing. Also, don't read the comments, it will spoil the surprise.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

And just in time for the holidays: Nicholas Cage.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    And just in time for the holidays: Nicholas Cage.
    That entire movie is fantastic.

Thumbs Up

Gamesradar's anual article on the Worst Boxarts of the year ...
    http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-wors...15143852692026

Most of them were either hilarious or so-bad-that-it's-scary , and the last boxart of the list was very , Very Unexpected ... yeah , go check it out ...

The best parts were naturally the editors' comments on each boxart , what made me laugh so hard was for the four boxart , specifically the line about the skeleton ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last