Page 9 of 9 First First ... 56789

Thread: Green Lantern Movie

Green Lantern Movie

Originally Posted by The Hylden
    Wow... That video is amazing...
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Not bad not bad...if were lucky it will still beat Bad teacher and Zoo Keeper

Originally Posted by Batman The Trailer Hunter
    Not bad not bad
    It's bad, i'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news to a fan of the movie, but the movie isn't on top 10 anymore even and you have to remember its going to be on less and less Theaters with this bad perfromance, domestic it will make about 115?

World wide release is all it has left now.

PS. Oh and i'm not trying to be rude to the fans or anything, but the reason i'm posting these updates is because i want WB to tag on the superhero franchise as a replacement from Harry Potter, give Wonder Woman a shot! She's a pop culture icon!

Originally Posted by Drazar
    It's bad, i'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news to a fan of the movie, but the movie isn't on top 10 anymore even and you have to remember its going to be on less and less Theaters with this bad perfromance, domestic it will make about 115?

World wide release is all it has left now.

PS. Oh and i'm not trying to be rude to the fans or anything, but the reason i'm posting these updates is because i want WB to tag on the superhero franchise as a replacement from Harry Potter, give Wonder Woman a shot! She's a pop culture icon!
    I know im just being sarcastic. Its doing pretty average compared to the majority of fail movies. I was really bummed they canceled the Wonder Woman show

Page 9 of 9 First First ... 56789