11 55.00%
  • Classic TRs

14 70.00%
  • You dislike both...

1 5.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Next Gen or Classic?

Next Gen or Classic?

So, which do u prefer? Next gen or Classics, both or nether?!
    [NOTE: This is multiple choice.]
    What? Do you expect me to have a good signiture?

I like both but my vote has to go to the classics for more exploration in levels, better music and more fluid gameplay in combat. The vision behind some of the classic levels was incredible.

I also love both, but I find myself replaying the Crystal games (much) more often than the first five games.

I love both equally that's why I didn't vote because there's no such option.

Hmmmm.... It's a difficult one I think down to the fact Tomb Raider has never really been high on my 'favorite game series'....

But on the other hand, next gen gives developers far better potential... providing they us it.... Crystal!

The only classic I bought was number 2 though the only TR I bought brand new was Underworld, does that mean I prefer the next-gen games?

I also like both but prefer the classics for the same reasons as Error96 mentioned.

Next generation. Although they are shorter, I find them more relaxing and I think that games are made because of relaxing.

I love both.

thats a really, really hard question. I like the graphics and cutscenes from the newer ones (cough, cough, answers breed questions) but I like the gameplay from the earlier ones. I just can't pick!
    Sink Or Swim

Quote Originally Posted by BritCroft View Post
    thats a really, really hard question. I like the graphics and cutscenes from the newer ones (cough, cough, answers breed questions) but I like the gameplay from the earlier ones. I just can't pick!
    Well, there's only one way to find out... FIGHT!

If your not from England then you've probably not seen it and I couldn't resist!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWLETnpcKqs

Despite the better graphics I prefer the Core games as they are so much more emmersive. The levels themselves act as a puzzles rather han CD's stop-start gameplay. I think there are also more suprises and depth to the Core games that keep you more on edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    Well, there's only one way to find out... FIGHT!

If your not from England then you've probably not seen it and I couldn't resist!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWLETnpcKqs
    ahahahahaha ants ahahahaha
    I wonder who won this fight?