Page 2 of 18 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: What movie you saw last?

What movie you saw last?

I knew it was going to be bad, but I had hoped that it was the type of bad that was also hilarious.

I was not disappointed.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

I bet, Slash that movie looks like...well hilarious steaming pile of crap.

I just finished watching "Brooklyn's Finest" and well as a big fan of Training Day, I gotta say it was pretty good. The story has been done before and will be done again, but it was still pretty decent movie.

Early today I saw my childhood favorite film on Youtube. I guess Lucky Luke is not very well known in the states but I grew up watching the cartoons and reading the comics (along with Asterix, those were only comics I had). Anyway, they have whole English dub version of "Ballad Of the Daltons". I gotta say it's not as good as the Polish dub.

Thumbs Down

WTF man , no TinTin ? ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

The Social Network.

First of all: I'm not a member of facebook or anything in the likes of. I went into this knowing that I would be wasting my time. Still, some dialogues were rather enjoyable and the acting was more than decent.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Question

But why did David Fincher made this film ? ...

I mean was there anything that looks like a Fincher film ? or did they really needed Fincher to make it ? ...

I have no answer to that question.

Alien³ Special Edition is my all-time favorite movie. I've been watching each and every flick he made since then.

I saw the Alien whateverology and was going to buy it, untill i saw a big fat beefy red '18'.
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Aw, man... That seriously sucks. Maybe you can ask your parents or someone else to get it for x-mass?

Is it any good? I expected it to be a 15. I saw some part where the queen is chained in some room and spits acid on herself.

Sarcasm detected in your reply Jack.
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

No, I was being serious. The Alien Anthology is awesome. I've spent the whole weekend up until yesterday afternoon watching the bloody thing.

The part you're talking about is a scene from Alien Resurrection

Big Grin

I love it how the guy was going to be in the army but even now he still can't buy a Rated 18 DVD ...

I love it , i just love this world ... i'm going to miss it ...

Then how did he manage to get his hands on Dog Days or any other 18+ rated game? That is la question.

Exclamation

PLOT TWIST ! ...

DOUBLE Plot Twist ! ...

ULTIMATE PLOT TWIST !!! ...

Quiet, Shamalyn!
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Originally Posted by gnrgrievous

best plot twist ever.

That is what i saw in HMV Jack. It was not Blu-ray however and it was more expensive, around 50-55 quid i think, i guess this due to people doing their Christmas shopping now.

I definitely did not see the queen get her jaw ripped off. I do remember clearly that the Alien queen is suspended from the roof with hooks in her. She starts giving birth i think and the normal soldier Aliens jump on her and start spitting acid at the hooks. That is all i can remember.

I was gonna send you a private message but it says you blocked it, worried i would send you a virus bomb?

To Grievous, yeah strange isn't it? You can be 16 to join the British Army yet you have to be 18 to buy CoD or in this case, Kane and Lynch 2.

And Grievous, i am not even real, i am a figment of your imagination.

EDIT: I just had a epiphany, i think that scene was from Alien vs Predator.

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    And Grievous, i am not even real, i am a figment of your imagination.
    Wait...Grievous is not real either. He's M. Night Shyamalan dog's dream.

If Grievous ain't real then...oh my god...this forum is not real! In truth, the IO devs are infact, disabled people in wheelchairs in a vegetive state suffering from severe delusions of world domination, video game making and a talking monkey.

I was gonna send you a private message but it says you blocked it, worried i would send you a virus bomb?
    You can send me PM if you add me as a friend

EDIT: I just had a epiphany, i think that scene was from Alien vs Predator.
    Quite possibly, yes. I literally erased those abominations from my mind.

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    You can send me PM if you add me as a friend
    Hey Jack, my computer says we're not friends, so you removed me, does that mean we're not friends?

I stated in another topic that I accidentally deleted all friends. Wanted to clean up my list but apparently this website considers an unchecked box to be a checked one. Le fuck...

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    Le fuck...
    Dear DogMan,

'Do not circumvent the censor function.' ~ GoranAgar (aka Mighty God)

I'm sorry. You're right. I'll pixelate it next time. In the meantime, let's all clean up the whole internets together!

I always say: if one isn't supposed to do something then don't give 'em the liberty to do so.

I saw Due Date on Saturday. It was the very definition of average. Although Robert Downey Jr. had a sweet suit at the beginning.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    I saw Due Date on Saturday. It was the very definition of average. Although Robert Downey Jr. had a sweet suit at the beginning.
    After Dead Men, we have very odd fetish for nice suits.
    Trust me, I KNOW what you mean.

Last film I saw was Mary and Max. Interesting, very dark. By far best clayanimation film I have seen. Highly recommend.

Page 2 of 18 First First 12345612 ... Last