Thread: Guardian of Light: what happened to my Xbox controller?

Guardian of Light: what happened to my Xbox controller?

I've played almost the entire game (Steam version) beautifully with the Xbox 360 wireless controller and receiver. Now GoL doesn't recognize anymore the device.

The strange thing is that my Xbox 360 controller is still working sweet with other games.

I really don't know which is the problem.

Any suggestion? :/

Edit: fixed. :P

How?

X-box controller is gone

The same happened to me after I installed Win7 SP1...
    Won't be a fix release?

Quote Originally Posted by alesset View Post
    The same happened to me after I installed Win7 SP1...
    Won't be a fix release?
    Please create your own thread about your issue, and provide a detailed description of what happens.
    Eidos Support
    Contact Support Directly:
    Square Enix Support Europe
    Square Enix Support North America

Same sort of issue

Quote Originally Posted by venus80 View Post
    I've played almost the entire game (Steam version) beautifully with the Xbox 360 wireless controller and receiver. Now GoL doesn't recognize anymore the device.

The strange thing is that my Xbox 360 controller is still working sweet with other games.

I really don't know which is the problem.

Any suggestion? :/

Edit: fixed. :P
    I've played for over an hour with my wired xbox 360 controller working perfectly (Steam version). I started playing today and now the fire button won't work. It lets me re-map the fire button to whatever I want and I've remapped to buttons that worked for other things (the bombs, or rolling), but when I make that button 'fire' it doesn't work. Any ideas? This is very frustrating, as jumping and platforming stuff is pretty awful with the keyboard/mouse.

EDIT: Problem solved. I forgot I have to hold the stick to aim first, then shoot with the stick held in the direction I want. The fire button without the stick does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMysticPickle View Post
    I forgot I have to hold the stick to aim first, then shoot with the stick held in the direction I want. The fire button without the stick does nothing.
    I did the exact same thing