Thread: Kane and Lynch short movie

Kane and Lynch short movie

Kane and Lynch short movie

Hey guys, for a while now i've been tossing up the idea of making a Kane and Lynch short thats true to the game, ive decided to let my resources decide.

Im from Australia, Melbourne and im going to need some help finding sets, props and actors that seem authentic. If anyone could help me out with anything let me know, my main concern for now is locations as Dead Men is set world wide.

If all goes well i'll be making a Dog Days short but thats in the distant future.
    Heres a link to ur youtube channel and a promo video we made just to show you guys that we are serious about this and it wont end up like half the videos off youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/aekproductions
    http://www.desktopmag.com.au/news/20...eawards-video/

Thanks

Sounds interesting!
    Gingers always want to become cops so they can abuse others just like they were abused themselves - Ohitspatty speaking the cold, dark truth.

Best of luck, lad.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Good luck hiring Jamie Foxx.

On serious note, I think Dog Days would be easier to pull off and it could be interesting trying to re-create those video effects from the game.

Just make sure Kane & Lynch are not two 18 year olds.

If you can't find some good people to play Kane and Lynch, I'd suggest you just make a film about the multiplayer mode. Then all you need are some somewhat normal/creepy looking guys and an abandoned warehouse.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Originally Posted by Brackstone17
    Then all you need are some somewhat normal/creepy looking guys and an abandoned warehouse.
    Nah, Quentin Tarentino already did that.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    Nah, Quentin Tarentino already did that.
    Actually Ringo Lam did it before Tarantino.

On serious note, I think Dog Days would be easier to pull off and it could be interesting trying to re-create those video effects from the game.
    Dog Days would be a hell of alot easier to pull off cosidering theres a few China town areas but we want to keep it sequential. But if need be we'll jump to it.

If you can't find some good people to play Kane and Lynch, I'd suggest you just make a film about the multiplayer mode. Then all you need are some somewhat normal/creepy looking guys and an abandoned warehouse.
    Dude thats actually a great idea, i love it. I'll talk to my partner about it. And dont wory, were looking for authenticity so if their not 40+ their out of the movie.